Alfredo Morelos 'El Bufalo'

Trequarista10

Given some of the names we've been linked to recently, was genuinely worried when I saw this thread bumped.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I seen his red card on Reddit and thought he looked very bloated but assumed that's just how he always looked.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Good shout. The guys a bit bonkers, but Everton did sign Big Dunc from Rangers after he was in the jail and that turned out not too bad.
Not really. If he is unfit in the Scottish League then he would barely be fit enough for League 2 down here.

Robbie Boy

I just noticed this colossal twat has been out of contract since May and can't find a club. And some thought he was hot shit...

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I just noticed this colossal twat has been out of contract since May and can't find a club. And some thought he was hot shit...
He looked like he could be useful for someone 2 years ago tbf.

Baxquux

He looked OK in Europe from the bits I saw - guessing from his stats and the bits and pieces I heard that he was less consistent in SPL, partly because he didnt take it particularly seriously...cue ME move, then, or MLS?

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He looked OK in Europe from the bits I saw - guessing from his stats and the bits and pieces I heard that he was less consistent in SPL, partly because he didnt take it particularly seriously...cue ME move, then, or MLS?
That’s fair. He was a far better striker in Europe than in Scotland. It’s clear his motivation and professionalism were lacking without the carrot of the big European nights. In recovering from the long injury he suffered 18 months ago, or during the off-seasons, frankly he didn’t apply himself enough. But also the European game suited him more because it was less about what he did inside the box as a streaky and erratic finisher, and more about his invariably impressive hold-play outside the box.

RedDevilRoshi

Phew, I got massively worried when I seen this thread randomly bumped to the top of the page.