All I want for Christmas is.... (siuuuu Xmas jumper discussion)

horsechoker

Sailor vee, this is a right off.
Finish the line

All I want for Christmas is to go undefeated from now to January while occasionally playing some good football

tomaldinho1

To reclaim our undefeated away from home trophy

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is a 20 point lead at top with Ronaldo scoring 3 goals per game under a competent manager and 2 midfield signings to be joined by Jan facilitated by a competent DoF who is not called as Ed or Richard or Murtough or Fletcher.

Did I cover everything?

always_hoping

Finish the line

All I want for Christmas is to go undefeated from now to January while occasionally playing some good football
This time last year United won 5,drew 1 of their 6 matches prior to Christmas day scoring 16 goals, that run continued into mid January which put United top of the table for the first time midway through a season since Ferguson retired.

Of course that all counts for nothing now.

r1z3mu

Finish the line

Are we talking about Manchester United or Manchester City? I'm a little confused... :smirk:
To be serious - All I want is to find a good manager. Everything else will slowly come.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Where can I buy that jumper?

All I want for Christmas is that sssiiiuuuuu jumper, I don’t care if we win (what’s that again), lose or draw.