All ticket/travel information thread - 2013/14 -Touting will not be tolerated

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Anyone know if I'd be able to get two tickets for the West Brom game in October? Have to be together, and preferably in the Stretford end but would sit somewhere else if necessary.

Sir A1ex

How the actual feck have i just been chubbed for palace??
That is strange.

Weird things going on with ticketing generally... they did the ballot for WBA yesterday, and obviously weren't oversubscribed s they immediately put tickets on sale.

This morning they have put every home match until the end of February other than Arsenal on sale, which I've never seen them do before. Very limited availability anywhere decent, but I did pick up 2 together at the top of 3103 for Cardiff.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That is strange.

Weird things going on with ticketing generally... they did the ballot for WBA yesterday, and obviously weren't oversubscribed s they immediately put tickets on sale.

This morning they have put every home match until the end of February other than Arsenal on sale, which I've never seen them do before. Very limited availability anywhere decent, but I did pick up 2 together at the top of 3103 for Cardiff.
Seems they had a very short experiment on ballots for non big games, thought this is nonsense and reverted to putting everything up for member sale!
Surprised Tottenham wouldn't go to a ballot.

Liam147

On Probation
So they've put every single game up to City in March on member sale? I like that they're not on ballots, as you can choose your seat rather than potentially being dumped on row 40 of the east stand, but I'd rather they didn't put them all on now. Don't know why they don't space them out a bit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So they've put every single game up to City in March on member sale? I like that they're not on ballots, as you can choose your seat rather than potentially being dumped on row 40 of the east stand, but I'd rather they didn't put them all on now. Don't know why they don't space them out a bit.
Benefit is to the club, get the tickets sold as soon as possible.
To the fan it's awkward as you have to plan ahead. And not do what I did for the West Brom game over Christmas last year...um and err for ages, and then find it's one of the hardest games to get a ticket for ever and not go to!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
It's pretty much all top tier seats with a few singles in corners and 2nd tier. Bought tickets for Everton and Spurs myself.

Magic United

As a season ticket holder who opted out of the cup scheme last season do I have to wait until the first cup game is played this season to apply for away games or is it once the payment has been taken for it from my card?

99 red balloons

Got one spare (maybe two TBC) for Liverpool away on Sunday - looking to swap only for a City away ticket. Obviously realise ballot results aren't out until after Liverpool, so looking for someone who is trustworthy and trusted.

PM me if interested. Afraid the ticket is not for sale though, got several queueing up for it who I need to sort out if I can't get a City one sorted. Cheers J.

hp88

As a season ticket holder who opted out of the cup scheme last season do I have to wait until the first cup game is played this season to apply for away games or is it once the payment has been taken for it from my card?
You will have wait until the first game is played so it will be towards the end of September.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
You will have wait until the first game is played so it will be towards the end of September.
Unfortunately you will have to wait as stated in the 2012/13 terms and conditions. This will apply until the first home cup game has been played. So will you be able to apply following the 25th September game if we are at home. Otherwise you are look towards the end of October before you can apply for a domestic away. Sucks arse doesn't it.

hp88

Liverpool at home for COC, one of rare occasions where I like ACS.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Out of interest, as a season ticket holder opting out of that cup, can you then go back in and try and get a ticket?
Still not overly fussed, but obviously more interested now!

iczster

Out of interest, as a season ticket holder opting out of that cup, can you then go back in and try and get a ticket?
Still not overly fussed, but obviously more interested now!
Change your preferences online sharpish before they process payments. You can opt out again afterwards

Magic United

Unfortunately you will have to wait as stated in the 2012/13 terms and conditions. This will apply until the first home cup game has been played. So will you be able to apply following the 25th September game if we are at home. Otherwise you are look towards the end of October before you can apply for a domestic away. Sucks arse doesn't it.

Thanks

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
2 tickets available for Palace at home. One is stretty lower W101 and other is east stand E332 (I think, it is right over away fans anyways). Face value plus postage.

:EDIT: Stretty one sold. East stand one still available. Ticket and postage works out at £44 if anyone is interested.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
2 tickets available for Palace at home. One is stretty lower W101 and other is east stand E332 (I think, it is right over away fans anyways). Face value plus postage.

I'd have taken them off you if they were together. You shouldn't have any problem getting rid of them if you use the accounts on twitter.

Still looking for two tickets, preferably in the Stretty (though doesn't have to be), to any of West Brom, Southampton or Stoke. Both seats need to be together. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

iczster

Any one know when the Sociedad game will be played? Might get myself off to that one.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Any one know when the Sociedad game will be played? Might get myself off to that one.
that is the one I want to go to as well - hopefully it is not one of the early ones, they will be deciding it all now and we will find out soon

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
eagerly awaiting the dates, so I can work out who i'm passing tickets to and what games i'm going to myself..intricate plan this year!

Someone had me worried on another thread saying the fixtures will be out in a week! It's normally the same day as the draw right?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Pissed off with all the tickets going on sale at once. Had a massive financial nightmare recently leaving me almost penniless and unable to get a ST. I'll be fine as time goes on so am hoping to buy tickets throughout the season. This makes me miss more now! Bought Tottenham/West Brom/Stoke anyway and hoping for Scouse in the Cup and maybe the second CL group game.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
the fixtures are up on the official site for anyone looking to book flights - Sociedad is Nov 5th

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'd have taken them off you if they were together. You shouldn't have any problem getting rid of them if you use the accounts on twitter.

Still looking for two tickets, preferably in the Stretty (though doesn't have to be), to any of West Brom, Southampton or Stoke. Both seats need to be together. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!
Send me a message a week before the game.

amir51

Hi guys. Not sure if this is the appropriate place but I went to the Chelsea match and just wanted to say it was AMAZING. Great atmosphere and a little surreal to be there after coming from Canada.

I just want to thank all RedCafers who helped me in my journey and were patient with my ignorance. I am back in Canada now and am sad I can't go to more games :( Hopefully next time I go, I can get seats closer to the action. Lucky people who live near the ground! (though I liked London the city better than Manchester :P)

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The Scouse League Cup tickets can be purchased now online, I got three tickets in the Stretty, but they're running out fast.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Send me a message a week before the game.

Cheers Sults, but I can't do that. Will need to have tickets sorted as I'll have to book hotel/flights in advance, coming from Ireland. Thanks anyway!

99 red balloons

I'm going to have two spare in Stretford T1 Upper (WU203) for the Liverpool League Cup game, one adult one senior. £60 for the pair. If anyone is interested.

SATA

Those of you who are official club members and have purchased tickets before from the United website, how do you actually obtain your tickets proper? Do i go to the stadium to collect it on matchday, or do i wait before they send me one through my email and i print that out as my e-ticket and show it at the gate?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Those of you who are official club members and have purchased tickets before from the United website, how do you actually obtain your tickets proper? Do i go to the stadium to collect it on matchday, or do i wait before they send me one through my email and i print that out as my e-ticket and show it at the gate?

Your card you get in the one united membership will be activated for the game you bought a ticket for. You scan the barcode on the back of it like you would with a paper ticket.

SATA

Your card you get in the one united membership will be activated for the game you bought a ticket for. You scan the barcode on the back of it like you would with a paper ticket.
Thanks. The card which i will be receiving is not limited to one game for activation only right? Because i'm flirting with the idea of going to another match also, so i will be using the same card too? As it will be my first time attending a United game, i'm a little lost here