All ticket/travel information thread - 2013/14 -Touting will not be tolerated

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
Says the Spurs game on New Years day is sold out, is this right as I never noticed them being advertised.
I will be in Manchester over New Year and will need a ticket, if available.

Wythenshawe

Anyone has a suggestion how I will sort myself out for Leverkusen away, give me a shout. Chubbed in both ballots.

Thought about buying a viatout ticket to a section next to away stand, but hell - they are charging over 30 quid in booking and shipping fee. Ridiculous. Remember when it was like 5 quids in booking fee and their name was still viagogo..

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Get the feck in finally get to take my lad to an away game. Successful for Cardiff.

thebelfastboy

Hey, I'm looking 2 tickets for spurs at OT on New Years Day - Would take pretty much anywhere except NT3 (taking my old man with me).

I've used peoples tickets on here before with no issues; I'm on that trusted list wherever it is too if that helps!

Cheers

John

Boothy

Not sure mate, I'm being sensible and giving Cardiff a miss so not looked into it.

Town centre usually though. Near the train station.

Boothy

If you don't manage a swap, give us a text. I'll PM you my number now.

Boothy

Yeah, probs near the prince at a guess in that case, thanks man.

No worries, hope you get sorted. Gutted I'm not doing it. Just got to hope they stay up and we don't play them around Christmas/Euro away :D

ashy7

Going to have two spares for Stoke away. First dibs to people I've sold to before, or people that can help out with future aways.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Right, so it has come to Craig's list, anyone bought off of there before ? Not feelin it myself but I have to get in to this one.

Joker

Right, so it has come to Craig's list, anyone bought off of there before ? Not feelin it myself but I have to get in to this one.
I've bought off craigslist a couple of times. It's best when you are based in Manchester because you can meet up with the seller some days before the match, if you are in Cardiff try getting a few numbers to call on matchday and only do face to face transactions mate.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I've bought off craigslist a couple of times. It's best when you are based in Manchester because you can meet up with the seller some days before the match, if you are in Cardiff try getting a few numbers to call on matchday and only do face to face transactions mate.
Yeah, there is no way I am giving out details over the interweb, my mate has e-mailed the guy so hopefully will be good news.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Bit of a general post. Applies to regular trusted providers of tickets.

If anyone ever has 2,3 or 4 tickets available for home games in South/SAF stands (preferably not 3rd tier because, well, it's 3rd tier...but do let me know anyway, and my mates are 'view' people), do let me know as I may be interested. I have a membership, they don't so I generally get tickets and not many go on general sale these days for them.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Last try I guess, by the station but haven't seen anyone looking to sell yet. Anyone in a group had someone drop out last minute ?

And if you see a bearded tall bloke in a parka rocking a 94-96 home shirt,at least say hello

Wythenshawe

If anyone, in some magical way, has a spare/or gets one for Leverkusen just send me a PM. I'm going to leverkusen anyway and can meet before game/in cologne or wherever. Seee ya.

baladona10

I have a spare for Stoke away in the cup. Got chubbed for Villa away so looking for a swap only. I will pay the difference too as stoke is cheaper.