All ticket/travel information thread - 2013/14 -Touting will not be tolerated

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
presumably it's season ticket holders opted in, then season ticket holders with credits, then just season ticket holders?

anyone got any estimates of tickets available, and how many people in those categories?
Anyone else realising this is why you do NOT opt out of the capital cup :rolleyes:

Liam147

On Probation
presumably it's season ticket holders opted in, then season ticket holders with credits, then just season ticket holders?

anyone got any estimates of tickets available, and how many people in those categories?
Anyone else realising this is why you do NOT opt out of the capital cup :rolleyes:
I don't think credits apply to the COC. So it'll be ST holders who opted in, then I dare say members and ST holders will be in the ballot together. You'd imagine that ST holders would have priority but this is United we're talking about.

Think you're talking about 40k tickets.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
having a look at the areas of the ground you can get on member sale for the semi, I wonder how many fans actually stayed opted in! Most of the ground has good availability.

To lump members in with season ticket holders would be madness.

I'm sure they haven't done this for other big games, where members didn't even have a sniff.

hp88

Execs and opted in ST will get theirs first, impossible to say how many have opted in. Think it's 32k tickets for the final. If everyone in the ballot gets a ticket I guess they will start contacting those who opted out.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair or single for Swansea FA Cup - Sun Jan 5th
Kstand (E234) - £37 a ticket face value

LR7

Can anyone help a newbie out with matchday travel info?
I am booked on the train home after the match from Manchester Piccadilly at 20:45pm.

I have just found out that there are no trains running outside the away end after the match due to Engineering Works.

What's the best way to get back to Piccadilly after the match now? I will be getting the tram to the ground but apparently the queue is madness after the game, with the match finishing at around 7:25-7:30pm will the tram get me back in time?

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
If he's fast at running up Sir Matt Busby Way, he should be at the front of the queue at the tram stop. He'll be back to Piccadilly Station between 8.00 - 8.20pm.

Robin

And there are also lots of match buses that are situated outside the Ford garage on the Chester road that depart as soon as they fill,

hp88

I will have single or pairs in Stretty throughout January and February, send me a PM if you need a ticket.

Salfordlad70

The lad I share my season ticket with has bailed on me.I have a seat in the stretty upper, seven rows from the front and bang behind the penalty spot.I will be looking for someone to share it with next season and so if anyone is interested then let me know.I can't make all the games season what with work and all and so if anyone is interested then PM and there is always a chance it will be available.Next season though is a serious offer and me and my mate split the top games evenly and so it will work out that say Arsenal and Liverpool or Chelsea and City will be split! Really annoys me that he's bunked coz we're having a bad time!

hp88

Ticket office are doing Sunderland returns, just got a pair.

Liam147

On Probation
Anyone on here going? Should be decent tomorrow. Wasn't bad last time we were there.
Aye.

Hopefully the amount of tickets being sold won't affect it. Some think it'll actually work in our favour. Personally I thought when we went up last it was better than Blackburn. Those who prefer taking their life into their hands at an away might disagree, but Sunderland just shaded it for me.

hp88

I'm going today. Still need a couple more spares if anyone has any
Seen someone on twitter selling 6 tickets, have a look at @mufc_tickets.

Anyone on here going? Should be decent tomorrow. Wasn't bad last time we were there.
Still have bad memories from my last visit. Should be a good night, expecting something similar to Stoke.

smallred

may have a few spares for the games coming up (apart from the semi final)...£27 each lower strettie but maybe will sell for a few quid cheaper.

PM me if your interested.

beller2000

Pair available for the next 3 home games (Sunderland, Cardiff and Fulham). East stand 2 rows behind disabled section.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Can anyone tell me if the ballot for the Liverpool game in March is done yet? Or when you might find out if your application has been successful?
It hasn't been done yet. Applications were being accepted unusually early, from the middle of November(as was the City game), but perhaps they're going to wait until three weeks before the game like is the norm for nearly all games that go to a ballot.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
We have two 18-20 STs and two adult STs. What is the best way for applying for aways? All 4 together or 2 pairs?

I know you're more than likely to get chubbed both ways but if you apply for 4 do you have more chance as you have more names in the hat so to speak or less chance as you're asking for more tickets? Any knowledgeable advice would be appreciated.

hp88

We have two 18-20 STs and two adult STs. What is the best way for applying for aways? All 4 together or 2 pairs?

I know you're more than likely to get chubbed both ways but if you apply for 4 do you have more chance as you have more names in the hat so to speak or less chance as you're asking for more tickets? Any knowledgeable advice would be appreciated.
Singles and pairs works best for me.