All ticket/travel information thread - 2013/14 -Touting will not be tolerated

hp88

Managed to sort myself a couple of Chelsea for this weekend. Anyone going on here? If so, where are you drinking? Or anyone know if reds have a usual pub at the bridge?
Earls Court, there's a decent pub opposite the tube station.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Should we get through tonight, can tickets for the final be applied for as an Official Member?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
any word on when the City game is being re-arranged to yet?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ta, just seen that now.

Got 3 big games quite close together, Pool, Olympiakos and City, but you buy a season ticket to make sure you're in for these type games, so can't complain at the mass travel back to back!

RUUD_10_LEGEND

When are they likely to do the ballot for City? Applied in December and the wait is killing me now!

Magic United

Anyone with a spare in the singing section for Sunday? Can swap a stretty tier 2 for it if anyone is interested

thoward

It's not a lisp!
When are they likely to do the ballot for City? Applied in December and the wait is killing me now!

I got an email the other day saying that the ballot for the City game is on the 28th of February. The ballot for the Liverpool game is on the 21st of February. Its annoying because members were able to apply for tickets for these matches in mid November, so I was hoping they'd do the ballots earlier than normal.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

I got an email the other day saying that the ballot for the City game is on the 28th of February. The ballot for the Liverpool game is on the 21st of February. Its annoying because members were able to apply for tickets for these matches in mid November, so I was hoping they'd do the ballots earlier than normal.
Yeah I saw that email too! Does take the piss a bit!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just got a season ticket renewal email through....on 8th Feb!! Wow!

hp88

[q uote="Sandikan, post: 15042705, member: 58513"]Just got a season ticket renewal email through....on 8th Feb!! Wow![/quote]Can't renew yet, just a message from Dave saying prices will be frozen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I take it you didn't look too closely, as it includes this line

"Please look out for Season Ticket renewal communications in the coming weeks, however, you can renew immediately online or by calling 0161 868 8000. "

Will the Europa be included is my 1 question!

hp88

I take it you didn't look too closely, as it includes this line

"Please look out for Season Ticket renewal communications in the coming weeks, however, you can renew immediately online or by calling 0161 868 8000. "

Will the Europa be included is my 1 question!
Don't think we have ever had the chance to renew so early, it's usually around May/June. As for Europa, I think ACS will continue as normal but at a reduced rate, think it was £30 for a ticket in Stretty last time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
they're trying to lure early renewals by giving a free season ticket every month or so.

When we went into the Europa mid season a couple of years back, they didn't make people buy, but got to be ACS really hasn't it.

Such a poor slot for a game though, Thursday afternoon/evening.

RonaldoVII

Got a spare ticket for Palace away in 2 weeks at £45. Pm me if you want it and can meet me outside the ground around before 3.30pm today.

EDIT: Sold.

Last edited:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Any word on the Liverpool ballot yet?

Getting freaking badgered every day about booking flights, hotels and crap.......

EDIT: I phoned them, draw is Friday.

Last edited:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
robinrooney from the newbies has asked me to post this message.

3 tickets for Crystal Palace this Saturday. I am looking to swap them for West Ham tickets.

I only want to swap and not sell atm
Please PM him directly if interested.

MPTutd

I have just found out the Selhurst station is closed this weekend due to engineering works. Therefore if you are going by train you will need to go to Norwood Junction. Selhurst Park is in the middle of Norwood Junction and Selhurst stations.

baladona10

I have 2 WBA junior/OAP tickets spare. I wanna swap them for 2 adult tickets and will pay the diff on top. So if any of you know a mate who wants to take their kid but has paid for adult tickets I will swap. Only looking to swap.

If not a junior anyone with a student card can use the ticket too. I'm 28 so can't really get away with it so if anyone has a legit student card they can use the tickets too. Will swap individually too. DM me if interested

LR7

I have 2 WBA junior/OAP tickets spare. I wanna swap them for 2 adult tickets and will pay the diff on top. So if any of you know a mate who wants to take their kid but has paid for adult tickets I will swap. Only looking to swap.

If not a junior anyone with a student card can use the ticket too. I'm 28 so can't really get away with it so if anyone has a legit student card they can use the tickets too. Will swap individually too. DM me if interested
You can upgrade them.