All ticket/travel information thread - 2014/15 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Looking at getting my hands on a single ticket for Sunderland away or a single/pair for Burnley if anybody has any going? PM me your price.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at getting my hands on a single ticket for Sunderland away or a single/pair for Burnley if anybody has any going? PM me your price.
think the price has to be face value or under old son....

EverReddy

got a single available towards the back of N1405 for Swansea game - face value, £46.

cheers

Edit: This has been taken now. Thanks

Last edited:

RonaldoVII

I'll apply to MK Dons away but don't think I can feasibly go if I got a ticket so would offer it out here. Probably won't get one but spending £70ish on ticket/travel two days after Sunderland will be too much.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I'll apply to MK Dons away but don't think I can feasibly go if I got a ticket so would offer it out here. Probably won't get one but spending £70ish on ticket/travel two days after Sunderland will be too much.
If you are successful in the ballot and don't end up going, I'll take it off your hands, mate.

hp88

I will go to London from 25th of December until 1st and will be in Manchester for the Newcastle game (have my ticket allready :-)). Now i wanted to ask if there is any chance to get hold of an away ticket against Tottenham on 28th in London?
Spurs away will be hard this season, think we are having allocation reduced again.

hp88

How does buying a ticket on here work exactly?
It's pretty straight forward if your meeting the seller, exchange number by PM and then meet up before the game. If your not going to meet them then you would have to pay upfront and wait for them to post out the tickets. That's how I have done it on here for past of year and I have never had an issue with buying or the selling tickets.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
It's pretty straight forward if your meeting the seller, exchange number by PM and then meet up before the game. If your not going to meet them then you would have to pay upfront and wait for them to post out the tickets. That's how I have done it on here for past of year and I have never had an issue with buying or the selling tickets.
Thanks for replying :)

So, it's pretty safe either way then yeah?

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
I will go to London from 25th of December until 1st and will be in Manchester for the Newcastle game (have my ticket allready :-)). Now i wanted to ask if there is any chance to get hold of an away ticket against Tottenham on 28th in London?
They have traditionally docked our allocation to 1800 odd for Spurs away, I'd say your chances are slim to nothing...unless you take a wander on the day of the game. Find out what pub United are in and ask around. I've picked up a few doing it.

hp88

Might have 2 or 4 spares MK Dons, just depends on how busy work is. Anyone want to swap for another away game ?

Buchan

Might have 2 or 4 spares MK Dons, just depends on how busy work is. Anyone want to swap for another away game ?
I know you said you want to swap, mate, and also the fact that you may even go yourself depending on work, but if neither come to fruition and you are looking to get rid, let me know. I got sorted for a ticket myself earlier but my two buddies are still on the hunt.

Cheers!

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Anyone can sort out three tickets for the Everton game on 5th Oct? Would be greatly appreciated!

vanrooney

They have traditionally docked our allocation to 1800 odd for Spurs away, I'd say your chances are slim to nothing...unless you take a wander on the day of the game. Find out what pub United are in and ask around. I've picked up a few doing it.
Thanks for the reply. I thougt it would be more or less impossible.

Buchan

Burnley are like gold dust, aren't they? Haven't known an away like it with spares so sparse especially considering it's an early Saturday morning kick-off.

Mali_Zeus

My membership package arrived on the day we signed Di Maria, collected it today at my parents house where I still receive mail. Best part is on the same day Lego SAF arrived too. :)
Wanted to post a pic but I don't know if it's allowed. :)

JTW95

Gullible sausage
My membership package arrived on the day we signed Di Maria, collected it today at my parents house where I still receive mail. Best part is on the same day Lego SAF arrived too. :)
Wanted to post a pic but I don't know if it's allowed. :)
I am still waiting on mine.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
On the lookout for 2 tickets for West Ham at home. Please PM if you have anything to go...thanks!

MkPaul

learnt from the best
No luck in the ballot for Leicester....

Anybody have 2 tickets for sale? PM me :)

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Going to get it in early, I need 4 tickets for the home match against Newcastle on December 26th. What's the best way to get these? I think there are still some available on the United site (it is down right now so can't check) but it isn't worth paying for 4 memberships for 1 match. Any help is greatly appreciated.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Going to get it in early, I need 4 tickets for the home match against Newcastle on December 26th. What's the best way to get these? I think there are still some available on the United site (it is down right now so can't check) but it isn't worth paying for 4 memberships for 1 match. Any help is greatly appreciated.
May be able to sort you out for this. Will find out and PM you if so.

3Crowns

I am looking for hopefully a pair of tickets for QPR on Sunday. I will take one if it is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.