All ticket/travel information thread - 2014/15 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
We were lucky enough to get three. Spoke to a few of the lads this evening and they're saying that briefs are thin on the ground at present, but as always for the Cup games, they'll start to show up towards the weekend. We were planning on travelling ticketless as with a 4,500 allocation on a Monday night (and let's face it, it isn't a 'glamour' tie) you'd like to think you'd pick up a spare or two on the day in Preston.

RonaldoVII

We were lucky enough to get three. Spoke to a few of the lads this evening and they're saying that briefs are thin on the ground at present, but as always for the Cup games, they'll start to show up towards the weekend. We were planning on travelling ticketless as with a 4,500 allocation on a Monday night (and let's face it, it isn't a 'glamour' tie) you'd like to think you'd pick up a spare or two on the day in Preston.
I live 5 miles away so would've been ideal.

baladona10

1 spare for tonight vs Burnley. Stretty tier 2. W3103 middle block row 22. Great view.

Under FV £35.

DM me if interested

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Anyone has a single for Sunderland in the Stretford End?

Maccaa

I've seen touts selling them for £120 some as low as £75 (face value £22) or swaps for Swansea/Newcastle away.
Crazy prices. I know its only local so the tickets would be high demand but with it being on a Monday night I didn't think it would be that bad. Looks like I'll be giving it a miss unless a miracle happens.

DuncanEd

Crazy prices. I know its only local so the tickets would be high demand but with it being on a Monday night I didn't think it would be that bad. Looks like I'll be giving it a miss unless a miracle happens.
I'm hearing there is 6,000 on that shankly end or whatever its called for away fans. I read on the exec site we got 4,500 allocation but I read on twitter that a PNE steward said we got 6,000.

My ticket only arrived today by post and I wasn't in to sign for it so have to pick up tomorrow. Been a farce from united ticket office from start to finish this game.

DuncanEd

Just to clarify on the above I'm hearing now 1000 tickets gone to sponsors? Will see Monday is the shankly kop end is full without any home fans in it or not.

If they are handing aways to sponsors I seriously am considering not renewing for next year I don't agree with that at all

hp88

Just to clarify on the above I'm hearing now 1000 tickets gone to sponsors? Will see Monday is the shankly kop end is full without any home fans in it or not.

If they are handing aways to sponsors I seriously am considering not renewing for next year I don't agree with that at all
Our allocation has always been 4.5k, the stand has a maximum capacity of 6k but there's a Virgin Train advert covering some seats so those 1000 tickets your talking about haven't gone to sponsors they have actually been lost due to an advert.

JmRssll555

I'm looking for two spares for Sunderland at home, 28th February, if anyone knows of any available.

I would also take a pair for Newcastle away, but I know that's unlikely. I'm not a ST holder and can't offer other aways in exchange. Just thought it was worth asking.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
impatient for the date/time of the quarter to be confirmed now...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Newbie mailed me to say the Arsenal FA Cup game will be on the Monday!

Would surprise me as I thought they were all sat/suns, but he's either got insider knowledge, or revels in old Sandi looking a chump posting this :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quarter final confirmed for the Monday, 7.45pm kick off live on BBC1.

fair play to Mu5tafa from the Newbies, spot on with his info.

DuncanEd

Quarter final confirmed for the Monday, 7.45pm kick off live on BBC1.

fair play to Mu5tafa from the Newbies, spot on with his info.
Good luck to any london reds making the trip, last train back is half nine

I couldnt go to preston or any mid weeks for this very reason. BBC not my favorite at the moment people have jobs!!

saivet

Looking for a pair against Arsenal if anyone can sort me out.

LooseCannon

I've got a spare pair in the stretford end for the Sunderland game on the 28th if anyones interested?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Would anyone know the most likely date/time the Derby scheduled for 18th April 3pm will be re-scheduled for? Possibly 12.45pm? on the Saturday?
It was never on the 18th, it was the 11th. However, it's now been moved to the Sunday so the date and time is Sunday 12th April 4pm kick off.

Edit (more info): Please note: this is still subject to Manchester City's possible participation in the Champions League the following Tuesday.

DuncanEd

Got two sorted just need two more together for the Derby with city. Can give you my exec single ticket in exchange on the day plus future aways / cash.

Last edited:

The Physio

Haven't been on this in a while. Looking for one for Spurs at home. Have bought tickets several times here before reliably.

Status
Not open for further replies.