All ticket/travel information thread - 2014/15 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asger

Im going to the FA Cup game against Arsenal and I was thinking to go to Bishop Blaize before the game. But where can I see all the songs who will probably be singing there?

I have went there few times but I haven't always know the songs.

ZupZup

I know the chances are pretty much zilch and I wouldn't normally ask but... if anyone happens to know of a single spare ticket for Newcastle away, I'd bite their arm off! (not literally obviously... I'm no Suarez).

I'm Manchester based and would obviously be happy to collect if it's not too far... cheers Reds.

hp88

Renewal pack arrived for next season, deadline is 29th May. I'm sure the feckers bring it forward every year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Renewal pack arrived for next season, deadline is 29th May. I'm sure the feckers bring it forward every year.
Don't worry, if you do it by end of March you get a ...free scarf.

INCENTIVE!

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Looking for a Hotel Room or any other accommodation for two guys in Manchester close to Old Trafford for 1st May, intend on staying the night before the West Brom home game.
Any recommendations? Need a tidy place with a reasonable price.
Also, can someone tell me about best way to go to London from Manchester. The cheapest one seemed to be the National Express bus. Is it advisable to use that?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
There are a few Newcastle away tickets going on FB groups for slightly over FV. Few going for £65 each which isn't bad at all for away tickets.

Kidders

Looking for a Hotel Room or any other accommodation for two guys in Manchester close to Old Trafford for 1st May, intend on staying the night before the West Brom home game.
Also, can someone tell me about best way to go to London from Manchester. The cheapest one seemed to be the National Express bus. Is it advisable to use that?
National Express is the last place you should look, multiple stops, drivers rest breaks, cramped seats, very long journey, I have a night on the tiles in Manchester and catch the first train back, (not the cheapest) but the most enjoyable.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Don't really know if I should be asking in here but I can't really find a fitting thread. Does anyone know which pubs everyone will be going too in Newcastle?
I dont think there is 1 specific away pub but The Union Rooms (Wetherspoons) near the station has been mentioned

Andy_Cole

There's that new Hotel Football that looks pretty sweet. Think Gary Neville owns it. Not sure of the price mind.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Megabus is usually cheaper than NE - train is the most comfortable option but might be pricier, the earlier you book the cheaper it will be.

stretford_oslo

I'm coming for the Arsenal game on monday, staying til wednesday so I might go to watch either the reserves (vs spurs H) or FCUoM on tuesday. Anyone know where I get tickets to these games?
Also, how do I get to Tameside from Manchester city centre?

hp88

I'm coming for the Arsenal game on monday, staying til wednesday so I might go to watch either the reserves (vs spurs H) or FCUoM on tuesday. Anyone know where I get tickets to these games?
Also, how do I get to Tameside from Manchester city centre?
How are you getting into Arsenal game? If it a season ticket card then just swipe it again at the Spurs game and you can walk in.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Guys, looking at the schedule, I see we're playing Arsenal weekend of May 16th, but the exact date is yet to be confirmed, so don't know whether it'll be Saturday or Sunday. How long in advance are the dates usually arranged? Cheers!

saivet

Guys, looking at the schedule, I see we're playing Arsenal weekend of May 16th, but the exact date is yet to be confirmed, so don't know whether it'll be Saturday or Sunday. How long in advance are the dates usually arranged? Cheers!
I'd imagine it would surely be a Sunday game? Maybe even on Monday for MNF.

Think they'll probably announce times/dates near the end of this month though.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
I'd imagine it would surely be a Sunday game? Maybe even on Monday for MNF.

Think they'll probably announce times/dates near the end of this month though.
Sounds like a typical Sunday game, Monday would be a no go though. It's just that I'd have to book flights and maybe hotel, so can't really do it until I know for sure. Will wait til the end of the month then!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Sounds like a typical Sunday game, Monday would be a no go though. It's just that I'd have to book flights and maybe hotel, so can't really do it until I know for sure. Will wait til the end of the month then!
I wouldn't be surprised to see it end up as the Saturday 5.30 game so definitely hold off booking anything !

Last edited:

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Yep good point. It's a bit annoying as the plane tickets are affordable now but are going to rise in the meantime, but not much I can do about it!

rooney2009

Looking for 3 tickets for the west brom game, looking to take my kids.
Please pm me if you've got spares

saivet

Still looking for a pair or single for the Arsenal game on Monday, if anyone can sort me out.

saivet

Just wanna check this is a legit method. This fella wants me to pay him for a ticket online, as due to work commitments he can't meet me, but he says he can give the ticket office my details, so I simply go in and get the ticket printed off. Can you do this??

hp88

Just wanna check this is a legit method. This fella wants me to pay him for a ticket online, as due to work commitments he can't meet me, but he says he can give the ticket office my details, so I simply go in and get the ticket printed off. Can you do this??
Yeah it's fine, give the seller your full name, address and d.o.b, he will nominate and then you turn up at the ticket office with some photo ID to pick up the duplicate.

saivet

Yeah it's fine, give the seller your full name, address and d.o.b, he will nominate and then you turn up at the ticket office with some photo ID to pick up the duplicate.
Good stuff, cheers.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
It's a legit method but I would make sure he actually has a season ticket by asking for a picture and ask to pay by PayPal as that would be more secure for you.

saivet

It's a legit method but I would make sure he actually has a season ticket by asking for a picture and ask to pay by PayPal as that would be more secure for you.
That's what I was saying, he said he doesn't have a PayPal account either cause I wasn't going to transfer money direct. I've managed to sort myself out with tickets from elsewhere anyway.

INF-AMOS

Was out in with an old friend Dean in Manchester on Saturday night when I asked him how his family are, he told me OK but he is devastated because his eldest boy (who is 6) has come home from school saying his wants to be a City fan because they are Champions and have Sergio Aguero!

Dean then said “John, have you any idea where I could pick up a couple of tickets for any United game as I need to take him to Old Trafford” as it’s not like the good old days when you could stroll up on match day and pay £2.75 in the United Road.
Having a baby boy myself now I fully understand his pain but unfortunately I can’t help him.

Dean is a stand up decent fella and said he would happily pay the going rate if he could pick up a couple of tickets for any game.

He lives in Middleton, Manchester so just wondered if any one has any ideas where it might be possible he could pick up a couple of spares before it is too late and we have lost this misguided yet innocent young boy to the dark side .

DuncanEd

give the ticket office my details, so I simply go in and get the ticket printed off. Can you do this??
You can only do this with an Exec ticket as far as I know, I've done it with my own a few times including tonight. As someone earlier said you just need photo ID to collect.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Was out in with an old friend Dean in Manchester on Saturday night when I asked him how his family are, he told me OK but he is devastated because his eldest boy (who is 6) has come home from school saying his wants to be a City fan because they are Champions and have Sergio Aguero!

Dean then said “John, have you any idea where I could pick up a couple of tickets for any United game as I need to take him to Old Trafford” as it’s not like the good old days when you could stroll up on match day and pay £2.75 in the United Road.
Having a baby boy myself now I fully understand his pain but unfortunately I can’t help him.

Dean is a stand up decent fella and said he would happily pay the going rate if he could pick up a couple of tickets for any game.

He lives in Middleton, Manchester so just wondered if any one has any ideas where it might be possible he could pick up a couple of spares before it is too late and we have lost this misguided yet innocent young boy to the dark side .
just keep a look out on here for spares, although this season might be difficult now as not many games left and a few are high demand ones - Villa/West Brom might be possible though

this legends charity event in June could be a good intro to Old Trafford for a young lad - much cheaper than a PL game as well: http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-An...spitality-News/2014/Dec/Red-Heart-United.aspx

INF-AMOS

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As HP88 says, legit way no doubt, but sounds all the risk on you! Why couldn't he have just sent you the tickets in the post? I know, because that'd be the same risk on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.