All ticket/travel information thread - 2014/15 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

As HP88 says, legit way no doubt, but sounds all the risk on you! Why couldn't he have just sent you the tickets in the post? I know, because that'd be the same risk on him!
Yeah long story that one. I managed to get tickets from someone else in the end anyway, wasn't really keen on risking it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah long story that one. I managed to get tickets from someone else in the end anyway, wasn't really keen on risking it.
Glad you got sored.

Was interesting though to read. As a southern season ticket holder who goes to perhaps 6-8 games a year, and spends the rest of the season meticulously planning who is getting the ticket/how to send/receive it etc, it did make me wonder if I could just get whoever to pick up at the ticket office each game...
but probably sounds more fiddly that way

DuncanEd

Need one Liverpool can help out in the future with aways as im an exec but got chubbed this time around and tout prices are silly.

Last edited:

DuncanEd

One spare for Spurs including return train ticket from London Euston 85 quid

I bought a pair for me and my gf but she is not going now. I am picking the tickets up at Euston at 7:50am.

*** gone in 60 seconds ***

Last edited:

Andy_Cole

Would love a pair of Liverpool tickets. My dad's a Liverpool fan and this would be an epic early birthday gift.

saivet

Member ballots out for the derby today. Anyone heard/seen anything yet?

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Looking for four tickets for the West Brom home game on the 2nd of May 2015. I am even if the four seats are not together, we can sit separately.
Waiting for responses from @Sultan and @londonredmaniac on PM and email. I hope you guys respond soon :-)
Can anyone else help too? I need four hence asking multiple people.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I will be staying in Manchester from 1st of May to 3rd of May.
I saw a good Airbnb posting for a flat that is a 5 minute walk from Salford crescent. It's a 2 bedroom flat(we are four people) and for 2 nights, it will cost us 182 pounds. Does it sound good?
the hotels close to OT and either not available or too expensive for that weekend?
Kindly feel free to PM me about this and the match tickets above :-).
Thanks

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Looking for four tickets for the West Brom home game on the 2nd of May 2015. I am even if the four seats are not together, we can sit separately.
Waiting for responses from @Sultan and @londonredmaniac on PM and email. I hope you guys respond soon :-)
Can anyone else help too? I need four hence asking multiple people.
I've got your email.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Why can I never get tickets for the derby in the ballot? 4 years in a row I've had that sorry text.

Granted, I've missed some pretty woeful performances and results against them but I've had tickets for Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal without any issues for the last few seasons.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
must be soon that they'll confirm the May tv games?
Want to get it all sorted out.

Macern

Pee pee pants
I know I'm late but is there any chance to get 3 tickets for the City game? Willing to pay up to £150 each ticket although it's probably not enough.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I am looking tickets for the west brom game?
i am seeking help from some other members here, nothing is confirmed yet.
i need four. but i will take 1 or 2 or 3 as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I know I'm late but is there any chance to get 3 tickets for the City game? Willing to pay up to £150 each ticket although it's probably not enough.

I would fear for you around touts I really would. You've basically set the starting price at £150 :lol:

I'm almost tempted to rinse you myself :smirk:
However, this is a face value thread pal...not the done thing.

Macern

Pee pee pants
I would fear for you around touts I really would. You've basically set the starting price at £150 :lol:

I'm almost tempted to rinse you myself :smirk:
However, this is a face value thread pal...not the done thing.
You think I'd just go there and buy the first and best ticket I can get for £150? I'm not necessarily looking for people here who can sell me tickets (or try to). I'm looking for tips on where to go etc, and if there are any tickets at all for that price... Clearly there isn't so ignore me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You think I'd just go there and buy the first and best ticket I can get for £150? I'm not necessarily looking for people here who can sell me tickets (or try to). I'm looking for tips on where to go etc, and if there are any tickets at all for that price... Clearly there isn't so ignore me.
The year we beat them 2-0 with Ronaldo and Tevez goals, I quite ridiculously and naively, drove the 3hours up to OT without a ticket. What a game to do that ticketless for the first time for!
I remember getting quoted £100 the second I got off the tram, which then magic-ed down to £60 within 5mins.

Then a right old mess realising I'd bought a child ticket, worrying the life out of a tout making a loud scene, getting £10 extra then I'd paid back, and eventually getting in for £50 for a £36 face value ticket.

I doubt that sort of result is possible these days, as needless to say the rivalry has exploded.

ps apologies for the long post, got carried away there

Macern

Pee pee pants
The year we beat them 2-0 with Ronaldo and Tevez goals, I quite ridiculously and naively, drove the 3hours up to OT without a ticket. What a game to do that ticketless for the first time for!
I remember getting quoted £100 the second I got off the tram, which then magic-ed down to £60 within 5mins.

Then a right old mess realising I'd bought a child ticket, worrying the life out of a tout making a loud scene, getting £10 extra then I'd paid back, and eventually getting in for £50 for a £36 face value ticket.

I doubt that sort of result is possible these days, as needless to say the rivalry has exploded.

ps apologies for the long post, got carried away there
I think there are too many scammers out there today. I found a guy selling four tickets for £70 each for the City game on craigslist, obviously fake. I know many people who have been scammed. I bought black market tickets once, for the United v Real Madrid game in CL 2013. Paid £400, only reason I dared to pay that much was because it was a mate of my brother-in-law who sold the ticket so I knew it was legit.

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
I think there are too many scammers out there today. I found a guy selling four tickets for £70 each for the City game on craigslist, obviously fake. I know many people who have been scammed. I bought black market tickets once, for the United v Real Madrid game in CL 2013. Paid £400, only reason I dared to pay that much was because it was a mate of my brother-in-law who sold the ticket so I knew it was legit.
Your brother in law has good mates!!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
£200 a ticket! Wow. Probably cheap for non official tickets.

I think all the touts got wise and snapped up tonnes of mini season tickets, and made their money back from 1 game.

Back in 2011 I got a last 6 games of the season "season ticket", but this year season tickets were sold out by the summer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When will the exact date and times for the May matches(especially the West Brom) be announced?
awaiting these myself... seem quite late to announce them as we're at the end of March now. Every other month is done a lot quicker.

However, last year I believe they were out on the Friday...

ryan_forlan

Gullible
awaiting these myself... seem quite late to announce them as we're at the end of March now. Every other month is done a lot quicker.

However, last year I believe they were out on the Friday...
Which Friday?
I am making a trip from India to watch the match. I think I can adjust my plans to accommodate any changes, but still would rather know in advance.

VanTheMan10

Still looking a single ticket for Saturday. Anyone.

I've helped a few guys on here over the last few seasons, would be nice to have it returned.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Which Friday?
I am making a trip from India to watch the match. I think I can adjust my plans to accommodate any changes, but still would rather know in advance.
the first Friday in April last year was when the May TV game moves came out.

Hopefully they are imminent now...

Status
Not open for further replies.