All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

rotherham_red

Ah right. Heard people got them last week so was a bit confused.
I think they started coming through on Tuesday/Wednesday. Still waiting for mine as well, but as I'm an accessibility member, I'm assuming I'll be at the bottom of the list, so it'll be touch and go if I get in time for the Leicester game...

JipJap Stam

Is it me or is anyone else struggling on your ticketing account as it's not coming up with Burnley away?

Last edited by a moderator:

JonSlu

I was just about to post exactly this. It's never been this slow
It's been awful. Just managed to log in a few moments ago and Burnley away has disappeared for me. It was there last night before applications were even open.

I want to apply using American Express and I have a feeling it can only be done online and not over the phone. Having to add four other season tickets to the application on the robot machine is a nuisance as well.

rotherham_red

Is it me or is anyone else struggling on your ticketing account as it's not coming up with Burnley away?
It's been awful. Just managed to log in a few moments ago and Burnley away has disappeared for me. It was there last night before applications were even open.

I want to apply using American Express and I have a feeling it can only be done online and not over the phone. Having to add four other season tickets to the application on the robot machine is a nuisance as well.
I just gave up in the end, and rang the ticket office to make my application.

redchamp

I applied with American Express over the phone (no choice as online is a shambles at the moment) - I just entered the four digits instead of the three they ask for. Hope it works. Maybe that's why I got chubbed for Brighton on my two execs

I just gave up in the end, and rang the ticket office to make my application.
Did the same. Don't like it though, I like receiving the email confirmation from online applications.

rotherham_red

I applied with American Express over the phone (no choice as online is a shambles at the moment) - I just entered the four digits instead of the three they ask for. Hope it works. Maybe that's why I got chubbed for Brighton on my two execs

Did the same. Don't like it though, I like receiving the email confirmation from online applications.
I'm exactly the same mate, but needs must and all that.

JamesCurran

Anybody know what the story is on applying for Spurs at home for members. Said that applications open 23rd July on a email but nothing came up on that date to apply and looks like its just the same as all the rest of smaller team games? as City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are the only ones it says to apply for.

rotherham_red

Anybody know what the story is on applying for Spurs at home for members. Said that applications open 23rd July on a email but nothing came up on that date to apply and looks like its just the same as all the rest of smaller team games? as City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are the only ones it says to apply for.
I think it was originally going to be a ballot but because of the Bank Holiday Monday fixture date change, they changed it to a general sale

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Got the option of moving my season ticket (W3104) for the Leicester game to the J stand singing section through the red army. Looking at the footage from the Brighton game last season it looks class and I can imagine it being better being the first game of the season and on a Friday night.

Very interested but it says only individual applications accepted at the moment. I would want to sit with my brother who has the season ticket next to me, how does that work ?

willhse456

Got the option of moving my season ticket (W3104) for the Leicester game to the J stand singing section through the red army. Looking at the footage from the Brighton game last season it looks class and I can imagine it being better being the first game of the season and on a Friday night.

Very interested but it says only individual applications accepted at the moment. I would want to sit with my brother who has the season ticket next to me, how does that work ?
Doing the same thing, they have a twitter account and are responding to a few questions on there about groups etc, so maybe just drop them a message.

oldhand

I did Brighton but that was in L stand, the away section. J will be much better with a boost but the acoustics are not as good and there will still be a number of st holders there who won't participate or relocate.

Jordi

I was in L stand for the last trial too and it was absolutely hopping. Normally sit in J-Stand and I think adding an extra 500 or so vocal supporters will make a huge difference. You're bang on about the acoustics in J though, there has been nights where the atmosphere is cracking in J then i'll speak to a mate sitting Stretford End and they say they couldnt hear a blip from J.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rood

oldhand

Definitely got 2 spares on season cards for both Leicester and Spurs in NE quad at £42 each. Anyone want all 4?

oldhand

At last they have fixed the website login and have added that i can now receive forwarded tickets this season. First time Execs have been able to receive them so if anyone has a collection spare later in tbe season please let me know

redchamp

At last they have fixed the website login and have added that i can now receive forwarded tickets this season. First time Execs have been able to receive them so if anyone has a collection spare later in tbe season please let me know
Same here, have two Exec tickets so can receive forwarded away tickets, and also forward myself.

JonSlu

Got Burnley on my execs
Same here (not exec). If anyone uses Monzo, it's great for finding out ballot results early. I got a notification on my phone at 10:36 to say United were taking £60 from me.

rotherham_red

Think my application for Burnley was chubbed. It's strange that I've been able to go to City, Arsenal, Chelsea (multiple times in the case of the latter) but fecking Burnley is one of the very few that I never get through on :lol:

redchamp

Another chubbing for Burnley on Execs, 2 out of 2.

If by any chance anyone has a ticket they need to forward / get rid of, please PM me - would happily accept!

ZupZup

Also chubbed for Burnley... but I guess I got Brighton and I did do Burnley last season. Better luck next time.

JK-27

If anyone has a spare for Brighton away let me know, I'll defo take it.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I hear the normal membership packs get a free scarf and all we get is a crappy pen and key ring? Scrimping.

JamesCurran

I think it was originally going to be a ballot but because of the Bank Holiday Monday fixture date change, they changed it to a general sale
they should have communicated that :( anybody know when they go on general release? rang the ticket office they said they'll send a email once their released but it's their and then and if don't see the email in time likely be all sold

JamesCurran

Throwing my hat in the ring nice and early for 2 tickets to the Wolves match on 22nd September.

Thanks in advance.
Their was still tickets for United members for Wolves last I checked sign up for that and your near guarantee them.

corno_mufc

they should have communicated that :( anybody know when they go on general release? rang the ticket office they said they'll send a email once their released but it's their and then and if don't see the email in time likely be all sold
Spurs has been on and off sale a couple of times in recent weeks... just got to keep checking!

andygod

Managed to get my return trip back to London Post Leicester game via carpooling.

Somehow I also got lucky with the Tottenham ballot only to realise London Euston is shut during the bank Holidays. You can't make this shit up

Anyone else making travel plans from London for the Tottenham game, please make note!

"London Euston will be closed from 18-19 August 2018, 25-27 August 2018 and 1-2 September 2018 for extensive engineering works. During this time there will be no trains to or from the station."

Reactions: Rood

Red00012

Anyone else that haven’t got their membership pack yet ? I’m going to the Leicester game and still haven’t received it. It’s annoying as they were quick enough to take the payment on July 1st but 5 weeks later it still hasn’t arrived.