All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Trying again - if you cannot attend the Everton game on 28 October let me know and I will probably take your tickets happily. :)

Rajma

Wow, fans got absolutely shafted by the club here, very disappointing to see...Should have never accepted to reschedule the game in the first place but once they did full reimbursement to the fans should have been granted. It's really a pocket change for the club, while fans have wasted substantial amounts relative to the income.

Red00012

Sounds like all the CL away games were massively over subscribed. Juve only 11+ credits guaranteed you a ticket. Valencia 10+ and Young Boys 3+. I'll be lucky to get anything in the second ballot at this rate!
The second ballot is a random draw I think.

Red00012

3 rejections. How do credits work? I had one credit but not sure how I got it. Maybe because I got fobbed off the Europa league final? I swear I applied to Euro aways last year but no additional credits.
One credit means you applied for one game and didn’t get a ticket . You couldn’t have applied for Europa unless you’ve a season ticket. 2nd ballot is random so you may get one.

RedDevilRoshi

Wow, fans got absolutely shafted by the club here, very disappointing to see...Should have never accepted to reschedule the game in the first place but once they did full reimbursement to the fans should have been granted. It's really a pocket change for the club, while fans have wasted substantial amounts relative to the income.
Agree. the e-mail that I received stated that if you cannot make it now, contact the ticket office. Unsure if the club offer refunds on tickets bought? For this one, surely they could understand the reasoning?

robinrooney

Yeah, but tbh people used to abuse that system by applying for the credit with no intention of going. But they are now doing:

- To ensure that supporters without a credit history have a chance of receiving tickets, second and any subsequent ballots (and/or outbound calling) will be conducted randomly, and not based on credit history

- Supporters who are able to travel at short notice and have been unsuccessful in the second ballot will be given the opportunity to join a 'last-minute returns list' (this list will be used for any late ticket returns in the days immediately prior to the match)

(Source)

I was chubbed for Juve away but I've just booked flights anyway so if anyone knows of any spare, please let me know!
I hear what you say but even in the random ballot you get nothing for actually being in it. Chances of getting a ticket in it are remote. So the credits will never go up but the people already on high credits will always get tickets if they want them as they already have more credits. It's an unfair system IMO

Peshi

Looking for 2 or 3 for Juventus at home 23th Oct. Please :)

Decade long lurker

I know. I have now booked two new flights as the prices thankfully we're pretty low. I think Ryanair knew people would be on the lookout after this farce of a change and set the prices quite cheap to mop up the business. So now going from the Sat to Mon rather than the Fri to Sun. Also had to book another night in the hotel which is also nice and cheap. So this disaster has cost me an extra £70 (as well as the previous wasted flights and Fri night in hotel). Could have been worse price-wise, but I'm still seething!
Still fuming. I’ll probably have calmed down come next seasons ST renewal date but I’m definitely thinking of going bacK to being a member. There’ll be Saturday night games too. Fecking Sky nonchalantly changing a confirmed fixture and the club just agreeing to it. Feck that

daveoliver91

Looking for 3/4 tickets for Newcastle at home on the 6th of October.

If anyone has any spare, let me know pleasee :)

Andy_Cole

For anyone who thinks face value and under is ok:

Can we make this thread private for full members only. Being an open thread, with newbies (no offence) just makes me feel paranoid about helping fellow fans.

Or is there a private chat I can be invited to?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Trying again :) - Looking for 2/3 together for any home game for the next month or so. Drop me a PM. Thanks

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Got an email from United. My league cup ticket is reserved because they were unable to process the payment.
My card details are up to date and i'm pretty sure that I've opted out of the league cup games :confused:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
On the lookout for 2 spares to Crystal Palace at Home on 24th November. Preferably in Stretford End Tier 2 but not too much of an issue if not. Cheers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can we make this thread private for full members only. Being an open thread, with newbies (no offence) just makes me feel paranoid about helping fellow fans.

Or is there a private chat I can be invited to?
Just don't offer your tickets out under any medium under your real name and you're golden.
Work off trust and friends as youre allowed to "pass them the tickets for free".

You'll have some friends on here, but they will be fairly mid to long term posters so sort the finer details out on pm or by text

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got an email from United. My league cup ticket is reserved because they were unable to process the payment.
My card details are up to date and i'm pretty sure that I've opted out of the league cup games :confused:
Sounds a weird mix! What does your account through the website show?
Either way a quick ticket office call job.

redchamp

Anyone got their 2nd ballot results for CL away yet ?
Nothing on my end yet. I am just sat here refreshing my ticket account like a madman, irrationally hoping a Juve away somehow falls into my lap :lol: :(

ZupZup

Anyone got their 2nd ballot results for CL away yet ?
It sounded like the second ballot would be ticket returns... and given that will be a very tiny number and they are opening it up to everyone who applied regardless of credits... the chances will be beyond miniscule.

RE1999

Any news on the refunds for Everton game? I know M.U.S.T were collecting information, as were the club, just wondered if it had got anywhere?

wormdoktor

Anybody have any idea when the CL ballot is drawn for official members? Can't find any info on this on MU website.

Andy_Cole

Just got young boys away for the second ballot and realised I can’t go. Don’t think I can resell either so will probably let the club know and return. Annoying as I want the credits!

Evans999

Read the chubbing email from the club? Just 32 tickets for juventus were going in the second ballot

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I got Young Boys but unsurprisingly missed out on Juve and Valencia with those numbers.

Ah well, Switzerland here I come!

Xeno

Anyone got 2 or 3 STs and not able to make Newcastle 6th October?
Even two would be okay: I have an Indian client I’d love to get tickets for, can pay up to double face, otherwise it’s hospitality.