All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

gfactor86

Bit annoying that I can't just confirm the purchase. Think it prioritises anyone who was unsuccessful in ballot/cup season tickets bla bla bla

gfactor86

Ticket release: There will be a ticket release for any eligible fans who did not apply in the original ballot, and Red Level Season Ticket holders who purchased all home cup games and a ticket for the semi-final, at 10am, Wednesday 8th May. Please be aware the majority of seats available will be restricted view and Club Wembley seat-only (priced up to £295).

eugegall

I'm a season ticket holder who is not allowed to buy tickets for the final yet.

Because I sold one cup competition back to United it makes me unable to enter ballot.

Hoping there are a few left for the likes of me when they get round to a 3rd round.

JB7

I'm a season ticket holder who is not allowed to buy tickets for the final yet.

Because I sold one cup competition back to United it makes me unable to enter ballot.

Hoping there are a few left for the likes of me when they get round to a 3rd round.
I'd be surprised if there aren't mate, unfortunately they'll just likely be the £250 Club Wembley level ones.

Whatsername

Anyone had an email about collection at Brighton? Had one ticket through the post but noting for the other plus no email off the club?
@M27-RED Just to update as my ticket hasn’t yet arrived while my son’s has been here a few days, I’ve just spoken to the ticket office and it is down for collection at the ground but the emails haven’t yet been sent out.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Considering opting out of the cups next season - got 2nd child arriving in August and I've only managed to get tickets for 4 aways all season anyway. Does anyone know if I opt back in before the 25/26 season, will I be eligible for aways again? I'm a Silver STH

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
I apparently forgot to apply through the initial ballot so picked up a pair of Club Wembley yesterday. For anyone who hasn't done it before, it's worth the extra money! Will cushion the inevitable defeat somewhat.

Ober tan

Considering opting out of the cups next season - got 2nd child arriving in August and I've only managed to get tickets for 4 aways all season anyway. Does anyone know if I opt back in before the 25/26 season, will I be eligible for aways again? I'm a Silver STH
You’ll be eligible after the first cup payment in 25/26

RonaldoVII

You could always opt out of them individually and see what draws we get in the cups. Likely no Europe so just the two domestic cups.

eugegall

Can anyone who can see, check to see if there are any Wembley tickets left please?

Hoping they open it up to me soon.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Can anyone who can see, check to see if there are any Wembley tickets left please?

Hoping they open it up to me soon.
It's not letting me look at the map anymore - just get "The sale for this event has not commenced. If you believe you're receiving this message in error, please ensure you are logged in."

There were over 100 on Wednesday afternoon (all Club Wembley so £225+), I'd be surprised if they all sold out at the price but maybe they did!

Link here if you need https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/ev... cup)/2024-5-25_15.00/wembley stadium?hallmap

eugegall

It's not letting me look at the map anymore - just get "The sale for this event has not commenced. If you believe you're receiving this message in error, please ensure you are logged in."

There were over 100 on Wednesday afternoon (all Club Wembley so £225+), I'd be surprised if they all sold out at the price but maybe they did!

Link here if you need https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/events/manchester city v manchester united (fa cup)/2024-5-25_15.00/wembley stadium?hallmap
Thanks for this mate.

I'm hoping I can grab two tickets even at the higher price point so fingers crossed they open up to me.

I should be next given I'm a silver season ticket holder.

eugegall

Loads of standard tickets for Wembley on the website,must have been a fair few returns?
Where are you seeing this?

The webpage has updated to say they will probably release left over tickets on 14th for the next group.