All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Skills

Snitch
This is bullshit, I just got knocked back to 21000 on the queue after I made it on after waiting since 9 :lol:

Why aren't we just using a 3rd party to manage this for us? The website is fecking shit

JB7

Can someone get me one :lol:

11,000 in the bloody thing been on it 90 mins.
Shoot me a message with your membership number and I'll grab one if they come back up - nothing showing at the moment though.

Ober tan

Anyone getting the train down to Brentford? Could be a nightmare with the strikes, what trains are people getting on.

ElBarto

made it through to number 396 or something and it knocked me back 23k places. towel thrown in. you win this time MUFC Queue-It!

JB7

ffs how? there's still 4k in front of me.
I got in the queue at like 9am because I saw people saying the site was crashing and stayed in it for ages when it was "paused" don't know if that bit helped or not :lol:

GregM40

Looks like everyone is having difficulties with tickets today. Same for me, waited an hour only to find £460 tickets available for Arsenal then knocked back to 16000 in the queue.

Sounds of the Aquarium

i don't even know what i'm queuing up for.
i just wanted to see what dates our home Europa league games are. (how does the club already know that btw?, i thought the fixture schedule was decided after the draw)

DanielofLeyland

Such a ridiculous system where you have queues for single pages. You would think the queue is for one central ticketing page and when you're in you're in. Joke of a system.

Sounds of the Aquarium

They don't.
Thanks , i didnt think so.
Mine currently says MD 1 (08/09/22) , MD 3 (16/10/22) and MD 5 (27/10/22) are at home but i know that's wrong as you always play either two home games in a row (or two away games in a row) .
last season we played A,H,H,A,A,H

cu3

Thanks , i didnt think so.
Mine currently says MD 1 (08/09/22) , MD 3 (16/10/22) and MD 5 (27/10/22) are at home but i know that's wrong as you always play either two home games in a row (or two away games in a row) .
last season we played A,H,H,A,A,H
Quite useful info there, thanks. I got the tickets for MD5 home game and was planning to be in Manchester around 27th but looks like I should wait for the draw to know the final dates, then?

Schweinsteigeradi

If anyone cannot make it to the Brentford game due to strikes or what not, I would be happy to take the ticket off your hands even at short notice.

Robin

Has anyone sat in these new exec seats in North stand T2 near the NW quad, £265 for Brighton, £460 for Arsenal and a whopping £595 for the Dippers , now if you get a padded seat and a free programme then it’s definitely worth it !! However what else do you get, does anyone know, official touting at its finest

Hantori12

Has anyone sat in these new exec seats in North stand T2 near the NW quad, £265 for Brighton, £460 for Arsenal and a whopping £595 for the Dippers , now if you get a padded seat and a free programme then it’s definitely worth it !! However what else do you get, does anyone know, official touting at its finest
I was wondering that myself. Sometimes I go down and work in the bars as not arsed paying for a ticket. The bar I worked on Sunday you got some food beforehand and a progamme(had to pay for drinks) and was still open an hour after kick off. They said £200 a ticket for that.

Those £460 ones gets ye

Sir Alex Ferguson Stand match ticket – Padded Seat
-Drinks reception
-Hot sandwich (3 hours prior to kick off- pre match only) with unreserved casual seating
-Complimentary bar, including beer, wine and soft drinks
-Manchester United former player Q&A
-Entertainment, may include DJ, Freestyle Footballer, Magician, Memorabilia handling*
-Matchday programme, gift & 10% Megastore discount

Sounds of the Aquarium

Quite useful info there, thanks. I got the tickets for MD5 home game and was planning to be in Manchester around 27th but looks like I should wait for the draw to know the final dates, then?
ideally i would wait. i need to know for work as also trying to do all 3 away days as well !

Whatsername

I was wondering that myself. Sometimes I go down and work in the bars as not arsed paying for a ticket. The bar I worked on Sunday you got some food beforehand and a progamme(had to pay for drinks) and was still open an hour after kick off. They said £200 a ticket for that.

Those £460 ones gets ye

-Drinks reception
-Hot sandwich (3 hours prior to kick off- pre match only) with unreserved casual seating
-Entertainment, may include DJ, Freestyle Footballer, Magician, Memorabilia handling*
A magician?? Can he conjure up a midfield?

Robin

Those £460 ones gets ye

-Drinks reception
So let’s work that out , a seat in North stand is £50 with no padded seat, a hot sandwich surely about £10, im a non drinker but say 10 pints of Uniteds finest ales even at Uniteds prices £100, ( far too pissed to watch the game ) So that leaves the best part of £400 from the price of a Liverpool ticket to pay Ashley Grimes appearance fee , !! I think I’ll stick to my £37 seat in K stand and a portion of chips from Lou Macari’s chippy

Whatsername

We’d arranged to give a lift home to a couple of lads who my son knows on Sunday. When we met them after the game they told us that the tickets they’d bought close to face value off someone on Facebook (yep) were fakes. They’d found that out after being sent to the ticket office when the codes wouldn’t scan.
The ticket office then tried to sell them a couple at £265 each, half an hour before kick off. They went to the pub and watched instead.

AussieDevil

Hey guys, Im looking into buying two hospitality tickets for the derby on the 14th January, I will be buying two tickets. I am a United member, but will my partner also need to be a member in order for us to both go to the game? or can i buy both tickets with my membership?

MrDP1

Does anyone have any Southampton or Leicester away spares and would like to Swap for Liverpool at home?

blackbay

Paid a £100 deposit for the 2023/24 season ticket waiting list this week.

To people who've done this in the past - do the club contact you around April/May and offer you a seat? Or do you have to chase them?

Has anyone ever paid a deposit and NOT got a ST for the following year?

Ober tan

Paid a £100 deposit for the 2023/24 season ticket waiting list this week.

To people who've done this in the past - do the club contact you around April/May and offer you a seat? Or do you have to chase them?

Has anyone ever paid a deposit and NOT got a ST for the following year?
I did for my brother last season and didn’t get offered one.

blackbay

I did for my brother last season and didn’t get offered one.
Eek. So it looks like I'll have to put a bit of work in, was hoping they would just phone everyone on the deposit list around renewals time. Will keep an eye on this thread to suss out the renewal deadlines!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Eek. So it looks like I'll have to put a bit of work in, was hoping they would just phone everyone on the deposit list around renewals time. Will keep an eye on this thread to suss out the renewal deadlines!
Last year the vast majority did not get offered one was my understanding.

Elliot

My pal and I got one each, paid the deposit in November and was offered it in May. Just got an email saying there were seats available right now, went on the site and there were about 10 left when we logged in.
We did both attend 17 games last season through the membership, not sure if that helped our cause, could just have been luck.

Bosws87

You have to be productive and contact united irrelevant of if you have paid the deposit or not (its bollocks really they don't treat anyone better) just ring up near renewal date and pester them for a season ticket every day you will definitely get one.

If you just sit there and do nothing they will sell it to the person that shows initiative its been like that forever.

Robin

Some Brentford have just appeared on site , but have to be collected from TO by 5 tomorrow in person

blackbay

Thanks everyone for the tips. @Bosws87 that's what I thought, a bit of pestering around renewals might do the trick.

Great news for you @Elliot where are your seats out of interest? Personally, would rather avoid upper tiers if possible although I do like the Stretty T2. Decent crowd in there. Always fancied a seat in J personally!

redrudders

HI all,

I've got a spare ticket going for the game against Liverpool (just the one), Stretford End tier 2.

DM me if interested, thanks.

beatmakers87

Bit of a long-shot however if anyone is interested in swapping - i have 2 tickets seated together for Arsenal at OT, and looking to swap for 2 together for Liverpool. If anyone is interested please let me know - both members so can forward via the website :) Nice one

blackbay

Gutted I saw some in safe standing available this afternoon...but already purchased one on Weds in ET2. Shouldn't grumble I guess!