All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ell

Hi,

Any tickets for West Ham? I'm looking for two seated together. Going with my dad so they need to be in a seated area of the stand. No preference. Will take anywhere at this stage.

We're both members.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi mate - I've DM'ed you.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Anyone know how many weeks beforehand they usually announce the dates for matches showing tbc?
Interested in going to the Leicester game which is provisionally showing "tbc" on the official site as feb 18th.

Also looking for hotel recommendations near OT and Victoria academy, might squeeze in Gojira while Im there :D

JB7

Anyone know how many weeks beforehand they usually announce the dates for matches showing tbc?
Interested in going to the Leicester game which is provisionally showing "tbc" on the official site as feb 18th.

Also looking for hotel recommendations near OT and Victoria academy, might squeeze in Gojira while Im there :D
Supposed to be by the 6th of December.

That being said the fixtures to the end of January were supposed to be confirmed by 11 October and we still haven't got past 3rd Jan so I wouldn't bank on it.

Allan F

Managed to get a pair for Me & Lad for Sociedad. Just got to tell the Mrs now
Well done lads, I was on there 9.30 last Monday and nothing appeared at all, they must have gone in seconds. Been checking umpteen times a day during the week & nothing...

HucknallRed

Well done lads, I was on there 9.30 last Monday and nothing appeared at all, they must have gone in seconds. Been checking umpteen times a day during the week & nothing...
Went straight away, I was refreshing ready for 0930 and got very lucky. Hopefully some pop up Monday for you.

JamesCurran

Real Sociedad Ticket
Zone 12 Tribuna Este
€62 FV

Managed to grab one away ticket on the United website.

Note (1 of my friends will be sitting same row as above ticket just 10 seats apart, another friend will be 1 row in front and 6 seats up)

Allan F

Real Sociedad Ticket
Zone 12 Tribuna Este
€62 FV

Note (1 of my friends will be sitting same row as above ticket just 10 seats apart, another friend will be 1 row in front and 6 seats up)
Well done mate, I've been checking UTD website all morning, I'm looking for 2 tickets home or away otherwise I'd take this. What's 'your twitter?

Ober tan

07:05 and 08:55 Bilbao to Barcelona flights have been cancelled due to the Vueling strikes. fecking piss take scrambling round last minute now.

Allan F

07:05 and 08:55 Bilbao to Barcelona flights have been cancelled due to the Vueling strikes. fecking piss take scrambling round last minute now.
What day is that pal ? We're flying home Friday via Barca from Bilbao.

VanD29

Well done mate, I've been checking UTD website all morning, I'm looking for 2 tickets home or away otherwise I'd take this. What's 'your twitter?
Have 2 next to each other in the home end if interested .

Sounds of the Aquarium

Friday mate. Found out through this https://www.vueling.com/en/vueling-services/flight-information/flights-status and just got an email confirming it too. Iberia are operating by Vueling so heads up.

The Friday 7am Bilbao to Gatwick has been cancelled too.
My Friday San Sebastian to Gatwick via Barcelona has been affected . (looks like its the Barca to Gatwick leg that has been cancelled (flight VY7832 )

EDIT - All good i have been moved to a later flight from Barca to Gatwick

Last edited:

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
If anyone has a pair or even single in stretford end for any home game, would appreciate a message!

Allan F

My Friday San Sebastian to Gatwick via Barcelona has been affected . (looks like its the Barca to Gatwick leg that has been cancelled (flight VY7832 )

EDIT - All good i have been moved to a later flight from Barca to Gatwick

Cheers mate, I will text you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foolsgold21

Real Sociedad Ticket
Zone 12 Tribuna Este
€62 FV

Sorry if this has already been asked - but is it completely random when away returns appear on the website? Or is it set times?
Cheers

Last edited:

Ober tan

Lad on the bus to San Sebastián was saying Villa returns went up, was about 12pm

philipos

Planning for the Europa League draw on Monday - does anyone know whether Shaktar will continue to play their european matches in Warsaw?

Ober tan

Planning for the Europa League draw on Monday - does anyone know whether Shaktar will continue to play their european matches in Warsaw?
Ukraine aren’t allowed to host international matches and they have a lease with Legia Warsaw so they’ll continue to play there.