All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Looking up all the stadiums/allocations for tomorrows draw. Wouldn’t mind a trip to Freiburg, flights £60. Will be 5x that come tomorrow afternoon mind ha.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Looking up all the stadiums/allocations for tomorrows draw. Wouldn’t mind a trip to Freiburg, flights £60. Will be 5x that come tomorrow afternoon mind ha.
From the options I can see the vast majority of draws will be a tough ticket for low credits.

Evans999

If someone could confirm, we're away on on the 16th of March? Skyscanner at the ready 11am

BrayRed

If someone could confirm, we're away on on the 16th of March? Skyscanner at the ready 11am
We're 100% away that week yes and it's supposed to be Thursday but you know yourself if there's anything else on wherever we get drawn it could move day to an earlier kick off etc

DerekM

2 tickets for the final would be a dream come true for me and the missus. Both members. We made it to Burnley and Forest home games! Worth a try…

M27-RED

Hi Guys what are peoples travel plans to seville? If going out there

M27-RED

Might do Manchester to Malaga on the Thursday or the Wednesday, drive up to seville then fly back from Malaga on the Friday
Mate thats roughley the same plan as us.
Looking at malaga to seville train aswell

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
For those wanting a route to Seville, trains from Malaga and Madrid are decent options and train only around 2.5 hours.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Betis home tickets have been selling for about 30 mins. Managed to grab my wife’s opted out seat for an £8 premium.

Ober tan

Doing Manchester to Malaga on the Wednesday, train to Seville and then fly back from Seville on the Friday.

Steelered

ticket info for betis -
"We expect to receive around 3,000 tickets for this game, but are unlikely to receive confirmation of allocation and prices until early next week. With this in mind, we hope to go on sale from Wednesday 1st March."

EoinMartinez

Hi everyone, I hopefully have Southampton tickets, what are the chances of this game being moved, as we now have Betis on the Thursday night, is it still likely to go ahead on Saturday? Would they move it at such short notice, especially as it looks like it's been picked for TV on Premier Sports?

JB7

Doing Manchester to Malaga on the Wednesday, train to Seville and then fly back from Seville on the Friday.
How much did you get that for?

Realised I might've fecked up a bit, gone to/from Malaga but the flight back is at 10am on the Friday and I can't actually find any way of getting back to Malaga in time for it :lol:

TenOuttaTenHag

4 x Adult Tickets for Game Vs. West Ham
(Pairs in N1411 Row 3 & NE3417)

2 x Adult Tickets for Game Vs. Betis
(N1411 Row 3)

All less than FV £35 each

Decade long lurker

Hi everyone, I hopefully have Southampton tickets, what are the chances of this game being moved, as we now have Betis on the Thursday night, is it still likely to go ahead on Saturday? Would they move it at such short notice, especially as it looks like it's been picked for TV on Premier Sports?
It’ll definitely be moved

madRedDevil07

Hello all,
A query -
Is there any chance of someone giving up ticket for Wembley ? I would be happy to grab it.

Varane around town

Hey,

Has anyone got a single for the final? I know there’s more chance of Margot Robbie sliding into my DM’s, but I’ve got to ask.

Thanks

CuesOSully

Supports
united
4 x Adult Tickets for Game Vs. West Ham
(Pairs in N1411 Row 3 & NE3417)

2 x Adult Tickets for Game Vs. Betis
(N1411 Row 3)

All less than FV £35 each
id have the Betis tickets if you had a single close by as I’m looking for 3 together

Andy_Cole

Let’s be honest guys. If a free ticket spares up for most fans they’ll be giving it to friends/ family (or selling it for big money!) rather than face value on redcafe.

philipos

How much did you get that for?

Realised I might've fecked up a bit, gone to/from Malaga but the flight back is at 10am on the Friday and I can't actually find any way of getting back to Malaga in time for it :lol:
I guess the only way would be to hire a car. Or sharing a car - there must be others doing that.

hp88

Those of you looking for tickets just be a bit more cautious about it as all of the tickets are QR codes (with names on them) so you are taking a chance here as your seller could have sold that same QR code to multiple buyers, the only way you will know this is when you turn up at the turnstile

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Showing on the United website now, Sunday, 14.00.

Pego

The new time has been confirmed for Sunday 12 March at 14:00.

If anyone has spare tickets for that Southampton game, me and my brothers would love to buy them!

JB7

I guess the only way would be to hire a car. Or sharing a car - there must be others doing that.
Yeah I ended up just cancelling it in the end, flying straight into Seville Wednesday night and out Friday morning.