All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I’ve copied this from the ticket page

We received an allocation in the East side of the stadium of just over 30,500 tickets, which includes all accessible tickets and a small number of restricted view seats.

Applications were accepted until 9am Tuesday 9th May from all Executive Club Members & wheelchair user Season Ticket holders, and Full Season Ticket holders (including amenity) who have purchased all home cup games and applied for the Emirates FA Cup Semi-final.

We have managed to secure additional tickets for this game and will accept applications from Season Ticket Holders who purchased all home cup matches but did not apply for the FA Cup Semi-Final. Applications are open until 8am Friday 12th May – with the ballot being processed by Monday 15th May. All supporters who applied in the original ballot will be successful pending payment, which will be processed over the coming days.

We were oversubscribed with applications from supporters with accessible needs, and Executive Club Members.
Great news, thanks!

ell

Got my 2 season tickets available for wolves this weekend. N1406 - £100 face value for the pair! Must be members - send me a message if interested! Cheers

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Anyone not had their Wembley money taken yet ? Few mates have had theirs and lots on here / twitter. Nothing on my bank account yet though :nervous:

OllyJ21

Anyone not had their Wembley money taken yet ? Few mates have had theirs and lots on here / twitter. Nothing on my bank account yet though :nervous:
I wouldn’t worry. For both League Cup & semi, my money went out the day after the ballot closed. I think it’s done by category and it seems to be following a similar pattern

Whatsername

We haven’t but then they seem to do it section by section and each time this season we were a day or two after the first lot of people had money taken.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I’ve renewed my ST but I am not sure if it opted me into the cup schemes for some reason. When I try to add it manually it says “Error! Payment token does not exist” - any ideas why?

Danexy87

I’ve renewed my ST but I am not sure if it opted me into the cup schemes for some reason. When I try to add it manually it says “Error! Payment token does not exist” - any ideas why?
check your emails, you should have a booking confirmation email on that it’ll say the “cup schemes joined”

JonSlu

If you go on the drop down menu in top right of the page where your name is, go onto Cup Schemes and it should have all the cup schemes you've opted into for this season and, if applicable, next. There's a button to add them in manually at the top. I accidentally opted out for our four season tickets so had to manually add them back in. You have until 6th June.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
We haven’t but then they seem to do it section by section and each time this season we were a day or two after the first lot of people had money taken.
I'm unsure it's section by section, I've got a feeling it might be by membership number. It seems the same people (ie. who have had their ticket the longest) get money taken first. Just trying to think logically from a programming perspective but maybe I'm giving United too much credit.

Whatsername

I'm unsure it's section by section, I've got a feeling it might be by membership number. It seems the same people (ie. who have had their ticket the longest) get money taken first. Just trying to think logically from a programming perspective but maybe I'm giving United too much credit.
All of the people I’ve seen who’ve had money taken had applied for the £115 tickets and that seems to follow the same pattern as our last two visits.

K Stand Knut

Really? Cup ST holders were always likely to be behind full ST holders in instances like this.
Normally I’d agree with this BUT I seems that they’ve changed the criteria completely, unless I’m misreading something.

It might also be that EVERYONE who could apply, did and was successful but that doesn’t feel right.

Was never going to be fair on a certain set of fans though. Just buy one in the city end

Salwan

So, just to clarify (noob here), only season ticket members have been able to apply for fa cup final tickets? Is there any chance that some tickets become available for ordinary members? Thanks

ZupZup

So, just to clarify (noob here), only season ticket members have been able to apply for fa cup final tickets? Is there any chance that some tickets become available for ordinary members? Thanks
Zero chance. Thousands of season ticket holders won't be able to get final tickets either.

Whatsername

Seen a few say they've had Cat 3 taken out
Maybe they’ve started on Cat 3 then now.
Just going from what happened with myself and people I know on Twitter who’d applied for the same category on the last two visits, within the space of an hour, a day or two after the ballot closed and after seeing others who’d applied for Cat 1 and 2 get sorted, we all had payments taken.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Maybe they’ve started on Cat 3 then now.
Just going from what happened with myself and people I know on Twitter who’d applied for the same category on the last two visits, within the space of an hour, a day or two after the ballot closed and after seeing others who’d applied for Cat 1 and 2 get sorted, we all had payments taken.
This was yesterday around the same time as the others. Who knows what their system is, it's a shambles let's face it

M27-RED

I've applied for Cat 2 £115 not had any money taken yet. There is upper tier cat 2
Maybe it is just the lower tier at the moment?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I've applied for Cat 2 £115 not had any money taken yet. There is upper tier cat 2
Maybe it is just the lower tier at the moment?
Yep same here. I was in the cat 2 upper tier for Brighton and it's very similar to Cat 4 upper (where I was for League Cup Final) with the latter being a fraction of the cost. Was hoping for lower

JonSlu

A friend of mine's card just got declined by his bank for the final as it had reached its credit limit. I know if your card gets declined for the automatic cup schemes, you get an email or two giving you x number of days to pay and I think it appears in your reserved tickets so you can complete payment online. Does anyone know if it will be the same for this, has he been chubbed in the ballot by default or does he need to call up the ticket office and start grovelling? Thanks.

M27-RED

Yep same here. I was in the cat 2 upper tier for Brighton and it's very similar to Cat 4 upper (where I was for League Cup Final) with the latter being a fraction of the cost. Was hoping for lower
Same here. I've applied for cat 2 for all 3 Wembley games, which ended up in the second tier for the league cup and the semi final. 115 quid is a bit steep mind for tier 2 but just happy we've all been successful.

hp88

Applied for Cat2 but got Cat3, we were up there for Newcastle and to be honest it’s a bit shit up there.

mu57afa

A friend of mine's card just got declined by his bank for the final as it had reached its credit limit. I know if your card gets declined for the automatic cup schemes, you get an email or two giving you x number of days to pay and I think it appears in your reserved tickets so you can complete payment online. Does anyone know if it will be the same for this, has he been chubbed in the ballot by default or does he need to call up the ticket office and start grovelling? Thanks.
The ballot will try to attempt it a couple of times but if it doesn't go through, expect it in your reservations when everyone else's comes up under "Tickets". I'd say Friday or Next Monday

Ober tan

Applied for Cat2 but got Cat3, we were up there for Newcastle and to be honest it’s a bit shit up there.
Did you apply for the atmosphere section? I’m in same boat just had £70 taken but hoping it’s the front rows of tier 1 like I had for Brighton instead of up in the gods.

lukethedrifter

Got my 2 season tickets available for wolves this weekend. N1406 - £100 face value for the pair! Must be members - send me a message if interested! Cheers
I will take if available, bought and sold when I had my season tickets before , so I'm genuine. Thanks.

TheRedDevil2019

Nope, Im a ST holder and managed to get two league cup final and fa cup semi final tickets, but because I foolishly forgot to opt in to Europa I can't apply for FA Cup final tickets.

basically if folk like me aren't getting anything, you've got no chance mate.