All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Atletico ballot allegedly today:

- I do not know when.
- You will likely see it in your bank before you get the email.
- Feel free to shout on here if anyone see's the transaction.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Atletico ballot allegedly today:

- I do not know when.
- You will likely see it in your bank before you get the email.
- Feel free to shout on here if anyone see's the transaction.
Checked as of 1pm, and nothing in account or bank....expecting a chubbing, but just want to know now!!

Norris Cole

I suspect there will be an good number of tickets availablen on here and Twitter rtc after the ballot.

Only one week between ballot and game will not leave many with enough time to plan travel and hotels etc

esim.erkki

Hi everyone!

Looking one ticket(adult) to Spurs game at home 12.3. I am full member.

hoffycoffy

- Blaize will be loud but it's tourist central. Depends what you want. Trafford more of a mix. I prefer the Tollgate where it's more spontaneous and you can get to the bar. With it being a midweek game nowhere will be that rammed until 6.30ish (can't speak for the Blaize, I never go).

-Tough one post match. Tollgate is good for a beer and the tram back to town but unless it's a famous win doesn't tend to be bouncing after the game. Nags Head is great but last orders are 11pm.
I appreciate all the info there mate. Will try to spend some time in Nags Head the night before regardless, and may have to head to Tollgate for pre-match festivities.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I suspect there will be an good number of tickets availablen on here and Twitter rtc after the ballot.

Only one week between ballot and game will not leave many with enough time to plan travel and hotels etc
It's 3 weeks away isn't it?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I appreciate all the info there mate. Will try to spend some time in Nags Head the night before regardless, and may have to head to Tollgate for pre-match festivities.
Night before is a good excuse to hit some other excellent pubs in Central Manc. I I like the Grey Horse, Britons protection (if you're an ale man) or the Port Street Beer House on the edge of the northern quarter.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I'm taking my father and brother to the Watford game on Saturday, doing the hospitality for the first time as a treat for them - do any of you know which ex-players are currently doing the Q&As in those packages?

Thanks.

zee2482

Hi guys, so I managed to get 2 tickets for the Watford game for me and my brother, we are both 18-20 members. My brother can no longer make it and I want to give the ticket to my uncle. The only problem is my uncle is not a member and the ticket is for 18-20. Would it be a problem at the gate or don’t they check tickets. Looking for some advice. What would the best option be? I was thinking about ringing up the ticket office and changing the ticket to an adult. Thanks

GalwayRed99

I'm taking my father and brother to the Watford game on Saturday, doing the hospitality for the first time as a treat for them - do any of you know which ex-players are currently doing the Q&As in those packages?

Thanks.
I went years ago and met Norman Whiteside. Not sure if he’s still doing it. I think Wes Brown is one of the players that does it

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi guys, so I managed to get 2 tickets for the Watford game for me and my brother, we are both 18-20 members. My brother can no longer make it and I want to give the ticket to my uncle. The only problem is my uncle is not a member and the ticket is for 18-20. Would it be a problem at the gate or don’t they check tickets. Looking for some advice. What would the best option be? I was thinking about ringing up the ticket office and changing the ticket to an adult. Thanks
For peace of mind best off just ringing them and upgrading/going to ticket office on the day.

You are 90% likely to get in on it regardless, but you run the risk of a jobsworth steward.

Evans999

If you call ticket office and upgrade to an adult they'll ensure that your uncle has a membership so may need to pay for that too.

I'm under the impression concession tickets show a unique colour with alerts stewards who are watching to glance if the person is younger or older. You're likely to get through fine, there's a chance you'll get jobsworth steward. For piece of mind call up or try early and if you encounter a problem you can head over to ticket office and get it sorted.

mobmob

Hi my ticket is available this weekend for the Watford game if anyone wants it? W3105 Stretford End £35 pm me if interested. Members Only!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
When the hell are we getting the Atletico ballot results?

ElBarto

Boring now isn't it.
Ed's probably got a Tombola in charge of the ballot... slowchester utd. probably the same tombola they used for our 800 shortlisted rightbacks! not been successful for any ballots thus far, surely that should be factored in to spread round these in demand games?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They clearly didn't have enough time, being 7 or 8 weeks of the ballot being open, and it shutting over a week ago.

I did see on that ticket twitter site that season ticket holders had until 9am for payments to have gone through...but surely by 5.30pm they could have worked it out!?

I won't even start on where the April tv moves are, we all know week commencing means Friday 4.30pm

GregM40

Looks like been chubbed in the ballot. Gutted as I’ve been to every CL game this season.

Long shot: looking for a pair of Atletico at home if anyone can oblige.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looks like been chubbed in the ballot. Gutted as I’ve been to every CL game this season.

Long shot: looking for a pair of Atletico at home if anyone can oblige.
How do you know? Rejection email? Hearing others have got tickets?

ElBarto

How do you know? Rejection email? Hearing others have got tickets?
Not had any emails, MUFC website says I'm not eligible for any current ballots. For scouse game ballot and citeh I got a rejection email. Any spares going for Atletico? :D

Ober tan

Mate has had money come out of his account, check reservations tab too

LJP

If you have a season ticket, is it correct to assume that you have first refusal for for your seat(s) in the Cups (Inc. Champions League)?

Those in the ballot are Members without a ST?

beatmakers87

Just got the fobbing off email guys!! Unsuccessful for atheltico. Always been the case! :(
Good luck to all

LJP

If you call ticket office and upgrade to an adult they'll ensure that your uncle has a membership so may need to pay for that too.

I'm under the impression concession tickets show a unique colour with alerts stewards who are watching to glance if the person is younger or older. You're likely to get through fine, there's a chance you'll get jobsworth steward. For piece of mind call up or try early and if you encounter a problem you can head over to ticket office and get it sorted.
That’s true.
It’s a traffic light system.
I have seen it in operation at other venues, working on the below:

Red - Ticket hasn’t worked. No entry.
Amber - Consession Ticket.
Green - Regular Adult Ticket.

With that, the Stewart’s on the inside are expecting a young or old person when the Amber light comes on.

Lerpsu

Expect the executive tickets will be 250 too!!
How can I buy these?

First time at OT will be the upcoming Spurs game. We're unlucky with the ballot today and all travel arrangements done already for that week. Official site sell only hospitality tickets, and still wondering my possibilities to find the tickets for the UCL too.

Robin

If you have a season ticket, is it correct to assume that you have first refusal for for your seat(s) in the Cups (Inc. Champions League)?

Those in the ballot are Members without a ST?
If you have a season ticket it is compulsory to buy your seat for FA cup games and Champions league games. Failure to do do eg by not having an up to date credit card on the system to pay you are sent a reminder , failure to comply results in a one match ban of a league game.

LJP

If you have a season ticket it is compulsory to buy your seat for FA cup games and Champions league games. Failure to do do eg by not having an up to date credit card on the system to pay you are sent a reminder , failure to comply results in a one match ban of a league game.
The T&Cs. One way to guarantee the revenue for the club. ST cost, and 6 plus games so?

I remember reading an article, I think it was when compulsary purchase was introduced and fans weren’t happy.

Many fans (overseas) couldn’t make mid week games, when European and some domestic cup games were on. And it wasn’t as easy to pass on tickets, as it is now with the digital vouchers.

On reflection of what we have seen today, regarding the ticket scramble for Madrid, it’s only a sell out based on the compulsary purchase and ballot for remainder. Potentially many ST can’t make the game and there will be tickets available for resale. Not sure if that is the case generally with Cup games.

There certainly seemed to be a lot about for the Villa FA Cup game.

Robin

The T&Cs. One way to guarantee the revenue for the club. ST cost, and 6 plus games so?

I remember reading an article, I think it was when compulsary purchase was introduced and fans weren’t happy.

Many fans (overseas) couldn’t make mid week games, when European and some domestic cup games were on. And it wasn’t as easy to pass on tickets, as it is now with the digital vouchers.

On reflection of what we have seen today, regarding the ticket scramble for Madrid, it’s only a sell out based on the compulsary purchase and ballot for remainder. Potentially many ST can’t make the game and there will be tickets available for resale. Not sure if that is the case generally with Cup games.

There certainly seemed to be a lot about for the Villa FA Cup game.
That’s the good thing about the ticket transfer system , used to be a pain in the derrière meeting people before and after the game to get season tickets back , especially at a club like United with so many overseas fans. Midweek league games and the old cup replays at short notice are always going to be problematic but we haven’t got to the City stage whereby even at some big games tickets are on general sale with each person able to buy 6 tickets each.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I went years ago and met Norman Whiteside. Not sure if he’s still doing it. I think Wes Brown is one of the players that does it
Thanks; would be good to meet either of them. Looking forward to it anyway, as long as it isn’t a repeat of the away match :lol:

Conan2019

Hi

Was hoping someone could help me with advise, new to the forum.

I am attending Madrid @ home with my son who is 15.

I am an Adult Member (Lite) and he is a Junr Member (Lite)

We dont have season tix, but a friend does and he is giving us his 2 tix for this game.

He is transferring the tix to our Membership passes.

Was just wondering, if he has 2 Adult Tix for this game, and we are attending as 1 adult and 1 junior, will this be allowed ok? I.e. a Junior Member use a Adult ticket for match.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Rood