All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Nathan Wright

Got a spare Leicester FV Stretty Tier 2. Can forward onto a member. DM if interested. Cheers.

Stuoxford

Two tickets for the Leicester game in the international suite available. Unblemished to go.

hp88

2x Tickets for the Brentford game on 2nd May. Located in Stretford End, W3103

Ober tan

We forgot to do Arsenal if I get another this season I'll be shocked.

Everton next for me looking forward to it hope we send them down
Everton the same afternoon as the Grand National is gonna be hectic!

Tommi

Looking for two tickets for Norwich on 16th of April. I´m a member, wifey isn't. Is there going to be any sale on the site later?

misterbigalow

Can't go to the Leicester game this Saturday so my ticket in Stretford End Lower is up for FV if anyone wants it, just DM me if so

JB7

I got Arsenal. That makes it 9 so far this season. Never seen anything like this before
9 just in the ballots? That's impressive, I was happy with 5 in ballots. That said I have done well with the returns up to now.

robinrooney

9 just in the ballots? That's impressive, I was happy with 5 in ballots. That said I have done well with the returns up to now.
Yes mate, had the first 3 this season on the bounce. Was also offered Spurs and Everton by a friend but had to decline as was busy with work.

Probably get nothing for ages now.

ell

2 x tickets available for Leicester. SAF stand N1406. One is a 65+ but can be upgraded. £70 if going with 65+ or £100 for 2 adults. DM me if interested! cheers.

Ober tan

Everton ticket has arrived so if you don’t get it in the next couple of days you’ve probably been selected for collection.

RSL30

Any idea when applications for the Chelsea game will be up? Says 8am Friday 1st April but obviously that didnt happen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Norwich appears to be up, but despite half the ground showing red, you can't click in :D

Ober tan

where can I buy the tour tickets in BKK vs Liverpool?
They sent an email out to season ticket holders with this link on it - https://www.thaiticketmajor.com/the-match-2022/

Guys does anyone know where I can get Pre-Sale tickets to the United games in Melbourne?
The same email mentioned these games too but the button to buy tickets for Melbourne isn’t even hyperlinked (typical United eh).

Edit: the email mentions ticketek for Melbourne so found this
https://hotshow4.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MANUTD22

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Need 1 ticket for Leicester tomorrow for a non-member.

Obviously I will pay for it but I am also a season ticket holder so will repay the favour where possible.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Just had an email off United asking what I paid for a ticket utilising the ticket forward system. Email states they are looking to clamp down on touting and misuse of the system.

Game was back September.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just had an email off United asking what I paid for a ticket utilising the ticket forward system. Email states they are looking to clamp down on touting and misuse of the system.

Game was back September.

Did they actually ask what did you pay, as opposed to "did" you pay? Sly?

I hope you already have the auto complete
"i was passed the ticket for free by a friend" responder ready :)

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Did they actually ask what did you pay, as opposed to "did" you pay? Sly?

I hope you already have the auto complete
"i was passed the ticket for free by a friend" responder ready :)
The face value of the ticket you received for ***** was £47. If you paid any more than this for the ticket you were sent, please reply to this email (or email touting@manutd.co.uk) with the amount that you paid, and with as much information as possible

No need to reply anyway as using the system have paid FV or taken freebies off mates.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Still need 1 ticket for Leicester please for a mate who is not a member. Thanks!

Edit: Sorted now, thanks.

Last edited: