All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Viper KGB

I’m coming back from Australia in Aug and looking to pop over to the Wolves game. Understand it’s probably a tough one to get tickets for being the first game but if anyone can help, it’d be much appreciated.

Used to head over a few times a year when I lived in Dublin so would love to get a game in. Cheers

BrayRed

Looking for 1 for forest if anyone has one.

Have membership to transfer to.

Cheers

Last edited:

Robin

I’m coming back from Australia in Aug and looking to pop over to the Wolves game. Understand it’s probably a tough one to get tickets for being the first game but if anyone can help, it’d be much appreciated.

Used to head over a few times a year when I lived in Dublin so would love to get a game in. Cheers
If it’s just a single you need I’m sure I can help, you’ll need a membership though, send me a message

Robin

Just noticed they have changed the Burnley away game to a Saturday night 20.00 kick off, last train to Manchester is bound to be about 22.00 hrs, !!

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Three home games in a row on a Saturday kicking off at 3pm seems like it hasn't happened for a while.

Also seems a lack of Monday night football.

Nickelodeon

Hi All. I’m looking for two tickets for Brighton on September 16. Need the seats to be together if possible. I have one membership and will purchase the other if tickets are available. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Viper KGB

If it’s just a single you need I’m sure I can help, you’ll need a membership though, send me a message
Cheers fella, yeah it’s just a single I’m after. I don’t have a membership but ill
check it out and drop you a message

Robin

Cheers fella, yeah it’s just a single I’m after. I don’t have a membership but ill
check it out and drop you a message
I see you are a member of the KGB, if everything goes tits up can you put a good word in for me

Traub

Hi All

Looking for 2 tickets together for Villa at Old Trafford on 26th of Dec. Don't have a membership yet but will sign up if someone has tickets available.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: it's my first time to the UK and OT, so worst case I'll go the viagogo route - has anyone used them before?

Last edited:

JamesCurran

No need to be a smart arse, it was a reasonable question. That warning never used to be there.
So because their was no warning before you don't think it would be sensible to be careful buying tickets from people you've never met on a forum.

Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get a smart arse.

Lenny1810

My wolves ticket is going spare in the J Stand if anyone is looking? FV of course.

hp88

Hi All

Looking for 2 tickets together for Villa at Old Trafford on 26th of Dec. Don't have a membership yet but will sign up if someone has tickets available.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: it's my first time to the UK and OT, so worst case I'll go the viagogo route - has anyone used them before?
Thought we had scrapped Viagogo? They will hit you with stupid handing fees so avoid them, just ask on here closer to the game and someone will sort you out for sure.

Traub

Thought we had scrapped Viagogo? They will hit you with stupid handing fees so avoid them, just ask on here closer to the game and someone will sort you out for sure.
ok thanks, a bit worried to leave it late but I understand that's just how it works. I've been quoted about 140 pounds a ticket by someone who knows someone who knows someone... - is that a reasonable price (I'm assuming it's not a great seat).

hp88

ok thanks, a bit worried to leave it late but I understand that's just how it works. I've been quoted about 140 pounds a ticket by someone who knows someone who knows someone... - is that a reasonable price (I'm assuming it's not a great seat).
I would that seller, unless it’s hospitality you should be paying £40 to £50ish max.

southlegend

Heaven forbid the forum put a notice up to be careful buying tickets.
What's the problem with the question? I've bought and sold successfully for ages via this thread, but I also wondered the same thing. Should we not be curious to know if something happened?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Heaven forbid the forum put a notice up to be careful buying tickets.
You're being weirdly aggressive for no reason. It was a reasonable question as it makes me wonder if someone was scammed.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
You're being weirdly aggressive for no reason. It was a reasonable question as it makes me wonder if someone was scammed.
Agreed, I was thinking the same that someone was ripped off. I’ve only bought once from here and it went very smoothly. Unfortunately the internet has become toxic with people being smart arses.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
We should have been sent our digital season tickets for next season by now right?

JamesCurran

Agreed, I was thinking the same that someone was ripped off. I’ve only bought once from here and it went very smoothly. Unfortunately the internet has become toxic with people being smart arses.
No it's full of people with no common sense.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
No it's full of people with no common sense.
Its people like yourself that creates an atmosphere for no reason. The question he asked was a reasonable thing to ask, I read the title and thought the same thing, someone has infiltrated the site to scam people.

vanillaradio

Cup Season Ticket holder last year and this - also went to every home game last season. Got dumped in the ticketing queue on fixture release data at position 46,000 and by the time I hit the front all the tickets were hoovered up.

Looking for all home games except Wolves, Brighton Brentford and Villa. One ticket needed for each game. Have membership and have bought from people on here before.

Last edited:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Another year, another absolute shambles of a ticket system for members. Nowhere near tickets again this morning.

Mepp

stuck at 48,000 in the queue. How do you get in those lower numbers!?

CuesOSully

Supports
united
After 3 for Brighton as it looks like I have no chance through the United site

thanks

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Is it moving much for anyone? I managed to get 26,900 and 20 mins in only a few hundred knocked off

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So because their was no warning before you don't think it would be sensible to be careful buying tickets from people you've never met on a forum.

Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get a smart arse.
Who the hell is this guy?
Acting like someone burned down his house or something :lol:

BebeGotBack

Is it moving much for anyone? I managed to get 26,900 and 20 mins in only a few hundred knocked off
I think I'm about 1,000 in from where I started. Now below that all-important 30,000 mark. I can't believe there's going to be anything left by the time all the Definitely Not Touts in front of us have finished hoovering up all the tickets.

Never made sense to me that once you're in you can buy tickets for as many games as you want.

Andy_Cole

I think I'm about 1,000 in from where I started. Now below that all-important 30,000 mark. I can't believe there's going to be anything left by the time all the Definitely Not Touts in front of us have finished hoovering up all the tickets.

Never made sense to me that once you're in you can buy tickets for as many games as you want.
They used to do it 6 weeks before each game didn’t they? Should do that same system and do it on a per game basis (or a ballot for big games). Bizarre they release all of them today.