All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Red00012

Absolute joke of a system

Just ballot every home game it’s easier than this cluster feck

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I preferred last season when they randomly released them. Got 6 or 7 tickets just from checking the website here and there.

Never been successful in these releases.

Billy Jim

Are the club announcing these ticket release dates anywhere? No chance of me getting through the queue for this one, but would be good to know if there's another batch coming down the line...

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I preferred last season when they randomly released them. Got 6 or 7 tickets just from checking the website here and there.

Never been successful in these releases.
They do that aswell.

Which is also a stupid unfair system.

BebeGotBack

Eh, yeah - I've always managed to get at least something in the summer so I can guarantee the boy that we're going during the season.

Still, he's a teenager now, should start getting used to disappointment.

Mepp

Eh, yeah - I've always managed to get at least something in the summer so I can guarantee the boy that we're going during the season.

Still, he's a teenager now, should start getting used to disappointment.

You have separate accounts for you and your boy? I got a 5 year old I want to buy tickets for and I assume I have to make an account for him?

Social Faux Pas

Is there a way to know when these tickets go for sale? I expected a mail notification but nothing came through.

BebeGotBack

You have separate accounts for you and your boy? I got a 5 year old I want to buy tickets for and I assume I have to make an account for him?
Yes - have to buy a membership for the kid, then there's a thing that lets you say that the two are related so that you can buy tickets for them (so you can check out with two for the same game, which you won't be able to do with a single membership).

I can't get into my account to find the actual word they use, because Queue, but I think you need it to be a "strong relationship" or something like that.

BrayRed

Number's dropping much more quickly now, guessing that means everything's gone!
Nope, every game has availability at the moment.

I was 2.8k in the queue at the start, got in after an hour and picked up Forest & Palace

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Number's dropping much more quickly now, guessing that means everything's gone!
Usually the case. Although someone on here usually let's you know they are in and there is nothing left to save the painful remaining wait.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Still loads of singles left for pretty much every game. I was 8000 in the queue and managed to grab 3 Stretford lower tickets.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Managed to get in and get singles for Forest, Brighton and Luton. Palace amd Brentford also had some left.

Wanted to take my daughter but none together, but to be expected.

daveoliver91

Just realised there was a ticket release this morning. When did they inform about this?
I totally missed it :(

smaunj

I was in the queue from 8am this morning for the 9:30am sale - I still had 96k people ahead of me.

After waiting 4 hours, the website finally loaded and I saw that all the tickets had gone (apart from hospitality).

So, I've got a useless premium membership on the go. Brilliant.

I had more success last year, but absolutely nothing this year.

Reactions: Rood

vanillaradio

Got dicked in the ticket sale again today so looking for one ticket for Forest, Palace, Luton, Bournemouth.

glad I paid for a premium membership, definitely worth it. Ffs.

Thanks in advance.

Viper KGB

There's a fair few singles dotted about for a few games.
I’ve logged in and it’s saying sold out for the Wolves game. But also saying a further ticket release will take place on 18th July at 9:30am!!

Anyone else seeing this? I’m just looking for one ticket

Mepp

Yes - have to buy a membership for the kid, then there's a thing that lets you say that the two are related so that you can buy tickets for them (so you can check out with two for the same game, which you won't be able to do with a single membership).

I can't get into my account to find the actual word they use, because Queue, but I think you need it to be a "strong relationship" or something like that.
Much appreciated mate, thank you!

JB08

I’ve logged in and it’s saying sold out for the Wolves game. But also saying a further ticket release will take place on 18th July at 9:30am!!

Anyone else seeing this? I’m just looking for one ticket
They just haven't updated the description yet, the 18th of July 9:30am release happened this morning.

Viper KGB

Y
They just haven't updated the description yet, the 18th of July 9:30am release happened this morning.
Yeah ok cool. So all sold out by the looks of it. I got to 6,000 in the queue then the kid kicked off and I forgot all about it!!

Do any more get released on the website at any stage?

EoinMartinez

Might be a stupid question, but can't figure this out anywhere! I'm a full member, I bought a ticket for the Palace game for a friend of mine (I'm not going to the game), and I can't seem to forward the ticket - the forward option is blanked out, and I am getting the following message - You can only forward / upgrade tickets on behalf of supporters you have a Strong Relationship with.
I have him set up as a strong relationship, any ideas? Maybe it takes a few hours from purchase before you can foward the ticket?

Reactions: Rood

JB08

Y

Yeah ok cool. So all sold out by the looks of it. I got to 6,000 in the queue then the kid kicked off and I forgot all about it!!

Do any more get released on the website at any stage?
Yeah, sold out for now. There is not another 'scheduled' release i.e. like this morning, but there will be random unannounced releases until a week or two before the game so keep checking back. I usually have far more luck with the random releases than the shite queueing system of the scheduled releases. You also get odd tickets here and there as season ticket holders return their tickets in the lead up to the match.

Viper KGB

Yeah, sold out for now. There is not another 'scheduled' release i.e. like this morning, but there will be random unannounced releases until a week or two before the game so keep checking back. I usually have far more luck with the random releases than the shite queueing system of the scheduled releases. You also get odd tickets here and there as season ticket holders return their tickets in the lead up to the match.
Perfect, cheers mate.

I’ll keep an eye out for the random spare tickets then. The queuing system is so ridiculous.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Might be a stupid question, but can't figure this out anywhere! I'm a full member, I bought a ticket for the Palace game for a friend of mine (I'm not going to the game), and I can't seem to forward the ticket - the forward option is blanked out, and I am getting the following message - You can only forward / upgrade tickets on behalf of supporters you have a Strong Relationship with.
I have him set up as a strong relationship, any ideas? Maybe it takes a few hours from purchase before you can foward the ticket?
Pretty sure only season ticket holders can forward tickets.

K Stand Knut

presuming it is an e-ticket these days, just forward him the e-Mail.

RedDevilRoshi

I was in the queue at 11:30am as didn’t know more tickets had been released until I clicked on this thread. Communication from the club still a joke which is unsurprising to say the least!

I waited 2 hours to get through and didn’t have any hope at all that I’d even get a single for any game. Mainly as I joined the queue late and was going to be left disappointed like the last time when all the tickets had been hoovered up in the June release. To my surprise managed to pickup a single for the Bournemouth game in the standing J stand section which I’m very pleased with as didn’t have any luck whatsoever with the last ticket release in June.

TenOuttaTenHag

Sounds like the norm with the ticket scramble.

Unlike last season, we have a lot of Saturday games which I would imagine will be better attended (less tickets sold back to the club).

The ticket drops were usually when the club clumped together returns. A lot of seats put To hospitality and others launched at 10.46am on some random Tuesday morning.

Good for those working from home or in front of a computer. Bad for those on a building site lifting bricks.

wesleybrown19

Hi guys, looking for two for Brighton.
Would take a single also, have membership ready to go.

Cheers

P0GBA

Has the date for the Brighton home game been confirmed yet?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Pair of tickets to Sunday (Day 5) of the Ashes at OT available, PM if interested. Needs to make it there and the weather forecast doesn’t look great, but still has the potential to be an epic outcome!
Post this in the Ashes thread in the other sport forum also mate.

Chris-Red

Few questions folks if you don’t mind! My wife bought me a Premium membership on the site. She bought another for herself. I haven’t bought tickets through this before. Is it much hassle? What’s the chances of getting tickets through the site and is there any chance of decent seats? :D Also if she bought a ticket on her membership can that be used by my dad? I’m not sure bout that point.
Had a look at the site too and prices are crazy, starting from £295! Guessin they release cheaper seats closer to the time?

Last edited: