All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

TenOuttaTenHag

Tickets like Rocking horse sh*t for a Monday night opener against Wolves :D

Have to laugh really , but some dark arts are at play here. No chance same number of tickets are going to members, maybe the fan liaison officer can provide some clarity :rolleyes:
Wolves on a Monday. Not the most glamorous tie, but first game back in action - fans looking to get back in.

I suspect there will be a few more pass backs to the club between now and game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Wolves on a Monday. Not the most glamorous tie, but first game back in action - fans looking to get back in.

I suspect there will be a few more pass backs to the club between now and game.
First game of the season is usually a piss easy ticket.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I haven’t seen easy tickets for weekend and daytime homes. Which is what the 1st game usually is.
It genuinely is - I'd expect a shedload to come online soon enough.

Leeds at home first game back after Covid barely sold out. Brother and Dad picked one up in the stretty off the site that morning. That was slightly unusual circumstances though.

TenOuttaTenHag

It genuinely is - I'd expect a shedload to come online soon enough.

Leeds at home first game back after Covid barely sold out. Brother and Dad picked one up in the stretty off the site that morning. That was slightly unusual circumstances though.
Fair doos pal.

JmRssll555

Does anyone know when it will be confirmed whether a ticket needs to be collected for Spurs away? Have the people who need to collect already been contacted?

I was successful in the ballot and it will be my first away game, so I’m not familiar with the process. I’d like to organise travel plans before prices get much higher closer to the game.

JB7

Weird question, do we know if we're likely to be home or away the first Champions League gameweek? I seem to remember last year we knew we'd be at home first but that was the Europa so not sure if the rules are different.

hp88

Does anyone know when it will be confirmed whether a ticket needs to be collected for Spurs away? Have the people who need to collect already been contacted?

I was successful in the ballot and it will be my first away game, so I’m not familiar with the process. I’d like to organise travel plans before prices get much higher closer to the game.
Probably would have been told my now if you had been selected for collection, I haven't heard anything other than the successful email which everyone would have got.

Whatsername

Weird question, do we know if we're likely to be home or away the first Champions League gameweek? I seem to remember last year we knew we'd be at home first but that was the Europa so not sure if the rules are different.
All I’ve seen are the dates the games will be held on.
Had to check because an inconsiderate family member is getting married on a Wednesday in November, 200 miles away from Manchester.

Brendcam82

Looking for 5 x tickets for Brighton. doesnt have to be all together but a 2 pairs and a single would be good.

All members (1 child but willing to pay Adult rates for)

Last edited:

JonSlu

Looking back at Southampton last season where a mate of mine had to collect, he got an email ten days before the match. I think it was one or two days after the ticket would have arrived in the post.

My ticket hasn't arrived yet. It will probably be next week.

TOC77

Is a membership required for each ticket transfer or can 2 tickets be transferred to one membership?

JonSlu

Has anybody who went to the friendly against Lyon in Edinburgh and ordered a 'souvenir ticket' received theirs yet?

Robbo*

I may have a spare ticket going for at or under face value in NE quadrant but only to a member who will happily have a few beers with my mates. Will be a regular one too.

Okey

Early doors, but I'm after Brighton tickets please. Pair preferably, but will consider singles too. I have the requisite memberships.

hpsauce

A few odd Wolves singles popped up today (Thursday). Managed to get one for myself.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
If there are any pairs going at any time, always ready to pick them up.

As members with jobs we've no chance when they do their random 9am releases :lol:

I miss the old ballot system.

RedNWhiteArmy

Hello. Looking for some membership/ ticket advice, please.

I’d like to purchase 3 tickets, ideally seated together, for a home Premier League Match before Christmas 2023. The tickets are for my dad, my friend and myself. We aren’t fussy about the match opponent, just really keen to see Utd live again.

We are happy to join the Utd Membership so that we can apply for tickets, however, having browsed on the ticketing section of the Utd Website, it seems like quite a few of the matches are already sold out. Maybe I’m not un this properly.

My question is, is it even worthwhile joining the membership at this stage (even though the 2023/24 season hasn’t started yet) if it looks unlikely to get match tickets for a game before Christmas?

Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Robin

Hello. Looking for some membership/ ticket advice, please.

I’d like to purchase 3 tickets, ideally seated together, for a home Premier League Match before Christmas 2023. The tickets are for my dad, my friend and myself. We aren’t fussy about the match opponent, just really keen to see Utd live again.

We are happy to join the Utd Membership so that we can apply for tickets, however, having browsed on the ticketing section of the Utd Website, it seems like quite a few of the matches are already sold out. Maybe I’m not un this properly.

My question is, is it even worthwhile joining the membership at this stage (even though the 2023/24 season hasn’t started yet) if it looks unlikely to get match tickets for a game before Christmas?

Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
Very difficult to get tickets when they put them on the site as when they announce it there are up to 70,000 on line trying to get the few tickets available, however, depending where you live the week before home games they will put on all the tickets returned to the club by season ticket holders etc so you would get some so it’s worth having the cheapest memberships

Cpl Hicks

Lad I have a single available for Aviva tomorrow. Blk105 row K. 70 euro face value.

GregM40

After a pair for Wolves to members if anyone’s got owt going, even if last minute, let me know, ta.

Edit: Sorted, bless the caf!

Last edited:

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
What is the best way to get tickets now? Havent been in years and live down south in Kent but my son turns 8 next year and hoping to take him to his first game.

Whats the best place to get tickets?
Are there certain matches that are easier?
What sort of prices do they range from and to?

Any advice is thoroughly appreciated

RedNWhiteArmy

Very difficult to get tickets when they put them on the site as when they announce it there are up to 70,000 on line trying to get the few tickets available, however, depending where you live the week before home games they will put on all the tickets returned to the club by season ticket holders etc so you would get some so it’s worth having the cheapest memberships
Appreciate the reply, Robin. Thanks.

RedRocket9908

We will be away first, we cant play at home the same week as City and they have the higher co-efficient so will get priority over us.

Whatsername

What is the best way to get tickets now? Havent been in years and live down south in Kent but my son turns 8 next year and hoping to take him to his first game.

Whats the best place to get tickets?
Are there certain matches that are easier?
What sort of prices do they range from and to?

Any advice is thoroughly appreciated
If you’re getting tickets through the club then you’ll both need membership. You may be able to pick tickets up on here if people can’t attend but again you’d need official memberships for the tickets to be transferred (all tickets are digital and have to be downloaded). To be honest, you might do better getting memberships and then keeping an eye on here, especially if you’re flexible about which game you can attend.

Carabao cup games are usually the easiest.

As for prices, I know there used to be a plan on the website showing how much tickets were in each section but I can’t seem to find that info now. An indication though, we’re in East lower and have paid £741 for our season tickets and that works out at £39 per league game. Not sure but at one time prices for under 16s were heavily reduced wherever they sat.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
If you’re getting tickets through the club then you’ll both need membership. You may be able to pick tickets up on here if people can’t attend but again you’d need official memberships for the tickets to be transferred (all tickets are digital and have to be downloaded). To be honest, you might do better getting memberships and then keeping an eye on here, especially if you’re flexible about which game you can attend.

Carabao cup games are usually the easiest.

As for prices, I know there used to be a plan on the website showing how much tickets were in each section but I can’t seem to find that info now. An indication though, we’re in East lower and have paid £741 for our season tickets and that works out at £39 per league game. Not sure but at one time prices for under 16s were heavily reduced wherever they sat.
Thanks for the detailed response, is going through the club the best way to get the tickets then? When you say get a membership, is that a subscripton to MUTV or something different? Couldnt spot anything on website

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Thanks for the detailed response, is going through the club the best way to get the tickets then? When you say get a membership, is that a subscripton to MUTV or something different? Couldnt spot anything on website
If you go on the website and click tickets, there is a section membership which will give you the options. A lite and junior will be enough to get tickets direct from the club or get them forwarded from season ticket holders on here. You don't need MUTV.

It's hard to get tickets together so your best bet is Carabao cup which isn’t ideal with it being midweek or off someone on here for a premier league game

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
If you go on the website and click tickets, there is a section membership which will give you the options. A lite and junior will be enough to get tickets direct from the club or get them forwarded from season ticket holders on here. You don't need MUTV.

It's hard to get tickets together so your best bet is Carabao cup which isn’t ideal with it being midweek or off someone on here for a premier league game
Thank you