All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

JonSlu

Does anyone know when it will be confirmed whether a ticket needs to be collected for Spurs away? Have the people who need to collect already been contacted?

I was successful in the ballot and it will be my first away game, so I’m not familiar with the process. I’d like to organise travel plans before prices get much higher closer to the game.
Our tickets came this morning in the post so if you don't get yours today or tomorrow, expect an email saying you need to collect.

OllyJ21

We will be away first, we cant play at home the same week as City and they have the higher co-efficient so will get priority over us.
I don't think this is necessarily correct - it is a random draw and takes into account many factors. Man City started last season away first game as did other teams. For instance R Madrid have higher co-efficiency than Atletico, but Atletico were at home first last season with R Madrid away

eugegall

I know its early but does anyone have a spare single for the Forrest game?

I have two season tickets of my own but want to take my brother and nephew.

Lenny1810

Got a spare for Brighton. Face value.

Ticket gone.

Last edited:

Hal9000

I know it's unlikely but would anyone would have 2 tickets for Fulham or any other London away for sale? Or 2 for the Brighton game?

Last edited:

GNRMUFC

Anyone have 2 spares for Brighton 16th September?

Both members can transfer. Thanks

Brendcam82

Looking for a pair for Forest. Both members

1 Adult and 1 child (but will pay Adult prices for)

thanks

Cans&Bans

Arsenal ballot results coming through now - got 3

That's Spurs and Arsenal in the bag

Foolsgold21

Second away application and of course a second chubb of the season - cracking start!

After 1x Arsenal away, obviously member etc - will provide numerous pints in return.

Worth a try..

Red00012

2 away requests already and the season hasn’t even started.
Passing on aways is becoming more and more difficult now which is a good thing . Seems like more collections etc will be done this season

beatmakers87

Hi folks

Me and my nephew cant make the Wolves game next Monday so i have 2 tickets for sale.

Section N2402 rows 6 7 so low down also.

Thanks

daveoliver91

This morning some random single tickets became avaiabile for the Nottingham Forest game - Keep an eye if you are looking for some!

Okey

This morning some random single tickets became avaiabile for the Nottingham Forest game - Keep an eye if you are looking for some!
How do we know when these become available? Each time I check I only see those over priced regular seats.

beatmakers87

Still have 2 spare for Wolves

Giving until midday tomorrow then i will ask Utd for a refund and they will put them back online, so let me know :)

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Still have 2 spare for Wolves

Giving until midday tomorrow then i will ask Utd for a refund and they will put them back online, so let me know :)
Can you get a refund? I thought the only option was to donate to the foundation?

JonSlu

Can you get a refund? I thought the only option was to donate to the foundation?
Season ticket holders can donate, transfer to another member or request a refund.

With the refund option, this depends on United selling the ticket themselves. When I've done it, they've been snapped up in seconds... probably by bots. It is also worth noting that doing this for league matches does not affect away game eligibility but it does for cup matches.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Can anyone advise on how to apply for away games? The man utd website links keep crashing.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Anyone got a pair for any August fixtures, or early Sept?

Not bothered which games!

Dunno why I bothered with the membership this year. Every ticket I've seen when searching is a package for at least £295