All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Sorry, everything 100mph today. I’d like to get a single for the forest game for my son, it needs to be in w16 or w15 or I can’t take it (can’t sit in his own)

Tickets hard to get hold of it seems
Keep checking website, just seen some in tier 2

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Just putting the feelers out - would anyone have 2 spare for tomorrow? Long story short we were on a canal barge trip on the Cheshire ring but a lock is broken in Manchester so we can’t do it :lol:. Travelled from Nantwich and stranded in Manchester now so making the most of it before we turn around so staying in Manchester for a couple of days.

Mepp

loads of singles up on the site for Nottingham right now

Mufc8282

Have a single in k stand for tomorrow face value if anyone is interested, please let me know before 11am, thanks

ben38sufc

Would like to know if any of them are/were the £200+ ones they keep peddling!
Keep refreshing every half minute or so, and the Season Ticket returns might pop up. Odd seat here and there at a normal (£40 ish) price

Cpt Negative

First time I’ve had to buy a ticket using the members way and it was decent. Needed a single for my lad and managed to get a Stretty 2 ticket for £20 instead of adult prices

Brendcam82

after 3 for Brighton please. Seated together ideally.

all members (1 child will pay adult rates for)

thanks

Cantona in disguise

After 3 for Brentford or Luton. 2 need to be together (for the young one more than happy to pay adult for him.) and 3rd relatively close if possible. All members.

EoinMartinez

Hi all, might be a bit far away yet, but looking for 2, possibly 3, for the West Ham game on 3rd Feb. Ideally, sitting together, but it's not the end of the world if we are not. I have memberships for everyone.

Ober tan

Anyone got any advice on where to park for Arsenal? For Wembley we drove to Watford Junction and got the train in, looking at doing that again.

rsb

Anyone got any advice on where to park for Arsenal? For Wembley we drove to Watford Junction and got the train in, looking at doing that again.
Hi mate we parked at Cockfosters and then got the tube down to Arsenal station.
Big enough car park too and with it being a Sunday its literally a couple of quid to park all day

redrudders

Hi all,

Managed to get 2 tickets for Burnley away but wondered if anyone would be interested in doing a swap for Arsenal away on Sunday?

PM me if so, thanks.

rsb

Chubbed for Burnley away.
Same - also never get the callback for any returns as per the email. Think the last time I got one was Leeds away last season and I have applied to every away game. Oh well!

Ober tan

Hi mate we parked at Cockfosters and then got the tube down to Arsenal station.
Big enough car park too and with it being a Sunday its literally a couple of quid to park all day
Nice one mate appreciate it

RonaldoVII

Anyone have a clue if I'd be able to buy extra league cup tickets for the Palace game along with my season ticket match ticket? I'm opted in but have a couple of people pestering me to take them to a game. League cup is probably the best chance.

BrayRed

Anyone have a clue if I'd be able to buy extra league cup tickets for the Palace game along with my season ticket match ticket? I'm opted in but have a couple of people pestering me to take them to a game. League cup is probably the best chance.
Palace twice in a week, shouldn't be an issue getting whatever you want for palace in the cup

On sale for members already

Okey

I'm still after Brighton tickets please. Pair preferably. Can have even more. Memberships sorted.

always_hoping

I see according to Man United Website " The final fixture schedule is expected to be confirmed by Saturday 2 September" in the past wasn't fixture schedule confirmed on the night of the draw?