All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

hughesie7

Didn't think they were too bad to be honest unless they've just shot up. Paid £185 for my flight. Twin room was €261 for 2 people so about £300 each flight and hotel all in for 2 nights.
I got flights from Heathrow for £185 for Munich. Travelling alone for this trip so settled for hostel in centre for £45.

In comparison got Copenhagen for £46 for return flight and £60 each for apartment for 4 of us that are going

always_hoping

20/9 Bayern (a)
3/10 Galatasary (h)
24/10 Copenhagen (h)
8/11 Copenhagen (a)
29/11 Galatasary (a)
12/12 Bayern (h)
Only home match that suits me to attend is Copenhagen and have hotel and flights booked. I see there is a ballot for all games, surely their will be tickets on general sale for that game?

Ober tan

I got flights from Heathrow for £185 for Munich. Travelling alone for this trip so settled for hostel in centre for £45.

In comparison got Copenhagen for £46 for return flight and £60 each for apartment for 4 of us that are going
Good effort that Copenhagen price. Forked out £380 all in for Istanbul, Munich is a similar price so will wait to see how much the day trip comes to. Fixtures were leaked at 7:30am people got some bargains.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
How far in advance will they sell (drop the credits) for the Galatasary away game?

hughesie7

How far in advance will they sell (drop the credits) for the Galatasary away game?
normally go on sale about a month to 3 weeks before the game. Will start off with only higher credits able to purchase. Given I don’t think it will sell out will probably be offered to 0 credits pretty quickly. Normally a few days after the game first goes on sale.

Cpt Negative

I can’t make the palace game in the Carabao cup. Single in the Stretford end tier 2 available

Nickelodeon

Hey All. Wanted an opinion on livefootballtickets.com

I was told that it was a legit site so went on to book a couple of tickets for the Brighton game. Now I’ve received a rather worrying email asking me for a photographic ID and a picture of the credit card. Now I’m obviously not going to send that, but it is showing all signs of a scam. Transaction still hasn’t gone through so that’s a minor positive. But wanted to check if someone has had any sort of experience on this website or situation.

Brendcam82

Hey All. Wanted an opinion on livefootballtickets.com

I was told that it was a legit site so went on to book a couple of tickets for the Brighton game. Now I’ve received a rather worrying email asking me for a photographic ID and a picture of the credit card. Now I’m obviously not going to send that, but it is showing all signs of a scam. Transaction still hasn’t gone through so that’s a minor positive. But wanted to check if someone has had any sort of experience on this website or situation.
I used this site for the Forest game, bought 2 x tickets with no issues. Just paid and got sent the E tickets on my phone.

I never got asked for ID though

Nickelodeon

I used this site for the Forest game, bought 2 x tickets with no issues. Just paid and got sent the E tickets on my phone.

I never got asked for ID though
Seems like some people have been asked for it though and they did share it too. Since I didn’t feel comfortable doing it, I sent them an email saying that if this info is mandatory they should cancel my order. Got a mail that they have indeed cancelled it.

Rooney24

I’m really thinking about going to the Galatasary away game.

has anyone any first hand experience of going to a game out there ?

how dangerous (or not) it it really ?

Is it fine if you just take the usual sensible precautions ? I’d be travelling alone so would probably keep my head down anyway

benstanway99

I’m really thinking about going to the Galatasary away game.

has anyone any first hand experience of going to a game out there ?

how dangerous (or not) it it really ?

Is it fine if you just take the usual sensible precautions ? I’d be travelling alone so would probably keep my head down anyway
I've booked to go on my own, got 1 euro away credit, so should be able to get a ticket. Price wasn't too bad and a city I've always wanted to go. Can't see it being too bad if you keep your head down and go in neutral colours.

benstanway99

Good effort that Copenhagen price. Forked out £380 all in for Istanbul, Munich is a similar price so will wait to see how much the day trip comes to. Fixtures were leaked at 7:30am people got some bargains.
I managed to do it for £240 and that includes Istanbul hotel and return flights via Poland (kind of) as going to see my mate there for a few days. Direct flight there on the Monday, hotel for 3 nights, and back.

Ober tan

I managed to do it for £240 and that includes Istanbul hotel and return flights via Poland (kind of) as going to see my mate there for a few days. Direct flight there on the Monday, hotel for 3 nights, and back.
Have to get the direct flight on Thursday so had to pay £200 for that, could’ve knocked a fair chunk off by going via Dalaman/Antalya. Is your hotel close to ground?

benstanway99

Have to get the direct flight on Thursday so had to pay £200 for that, could’ve knocked a fair chunk off by going via Dalaman/Antalya. Is your hotel close to ground?
think I saw direct return flights for about £137 on Saturday. Yeah saw there was connections in Antalya too which could have made them cheaper, no hotel is not near ground, is 1 hour on public transport, which probably isn't that far for the size of istanbul haha, could have got a place closer to the ground for cheaper or same price but liked the look of this place and its cheap for everything there anyway.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Has anyone had the league cup game money taken yet? Just noticed my card has expired, you'd have thought the system would warn you, hopefully I haven't missed it

robinrooney

Has anyone had the league cup game money taken yet? Just noticed my card has expired, you'd have thought the system would warn you, hopefully I haven't missed it
They're taking the money tomorrow. Quite a surprise really as they usually take it straight away

Ober tan

Nah nothing yet. Champions League payment is supposed to be today and League Cup tomorrow.

Cantona in disguise

I've been in the queue for a while but I don't have a queue number. Last time I knew what position I was. Anyone else the same?

Traub

I've been in the queue for a while but I don't have a queue number. Last time I knew what position I was. Anyone else the same?
It says the following:
" You will only be assigned a queue number once this ‘pre-onsale queue’ finishes at the advertised on-sale time. This queue number will be random, irrespective of when you joined the pre-queue. Joining the queue after the on sale started will put you at the back of the queue."
So the pre-onsale queue probably hasn't finished, whatever that means.

Cantona in disguise

It says the following:
" You will only be assigned a queue number once this ‘pre-onsale queue’ finishes at the advertised on-sale time. This queue number will be random, irrespective of when you joined the pre-queue. Joining the queue after the on sale started will put you at the back of the queue."
So the pre-onsale queue probably hasn't finished, whatever that means.

I just assumed that meant at 10 you'd get a queue position. I joined about 9.50 and it had the countdown on. Thought that was the pre onsale. Hopefully get in soon

hpsauce

With about 8mins to go, it changed from 9:30 to 10:00 for when it would let you in the queue! Now in, you still have to wait for the 'pre-sale' queue to finish!

Okey

Yeah same here. Surely there has to be a better way for United to do this. This new style is a farce. It wasn't like this a few years ago. Felt so much smoother and easier then.

Okey

Anyone know how our ticket sale system and prices (hospitality and the over priced seats on the site) compares with other big clubs?

Cantona in disguise

Yeah same here. Surely there has to be a better way for United to do this. This new style is a farce. It wasn't like this a few years ago. Felt so much smoother and easier then.
Have you managed to get in yet? Going to run out of time shortly as I'm at work. Rubbish :lol:

M27-RED

Hearing sports break ain't running a day trip to munich for anyone that was interested

Brendcam82

apparently all the Brighton tickets are gone, only singles available for the Palace Prem game and quite a few for the Cup game. Ive not even got a place in the queue yet! Red bar has been stuck for 1 hr

I get text alerts from MUFsee tickets, i think their system managed to get in :(

Cantona in disguise

I can’t imagine I’ll manage to get a pair for Brighton given the amount of time passed. That’s what I was hoping for, but we’ll see.
Yeah im after the Palace prem game same as you doubt I'll get anything and they will be on fan pass for double the price this afternoon.

ovoxo

Yeah im after the Palace prem game same as you doubt I'll get anything and they will be on fan pass for double the price this afternoon.
I would say keep checking a few days before the game if you’re able to travel on short notice. I noticed a lot of tickets for the Forest game pop up a week prior to the game.

benstanway99

Hearing sports break ain't running a day trip to munich for anyone that was interested
probably too close for them to do it, and with Octoberfest being on, flights and hotels are ridiculous, I found one option doing it myself for £270 but was flying to basel, hotel there, 5 hour bus, stay in munich couple nights in a crap airbnb, then fly from stuttgart, and that is booking it now without a ticket, which might not even get, only having 1 credit.