All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

P0GBA

Anyone know if the grey’d out blocks 339, 340, 343 & 344 have sold out, or just haven’t been released yet?
Can't remember the block numbers but there were a good few blocks already greyed out at 10.05 this morning when I bought mine. Doesn't look to have sold that many so far.

JimmyC99

Can't remember the block numbers but there were a good few blocks already greyed out at 10.05 this morning when I bought mine. Doesn't look to have sold that many so far.
Cheers mate, hopefully have a chance on Saturday then.

Separate note, anyone know when fixtures get confirmed for December, specifically Villa on Boxing Day? The Mrs is already mithering me about Christmas plans :lol:

JonSlu

Anyone know if the grey’d out blocks 339, 340, 343 & 344 have sold out, or just haven’t been released yet?
It seems 339 & 340 haven't gone on sale at all. My guess is United are holding these back for now in case we are unable to sell out our allocation. That way they can return them to Bayern for them to sell to home fans.

Only about 25% of 344, about half of 347 and literally a few in 343 were put on for sale this morning. This could be to do with the 5% they are holding back for people on 0 credits, the reason I mentioned above and a number of them will also be reserved for players, staff etc. I think there's about 1,700 tickets that haven't yet been made available for sale, including that 5%.

JonSlu

Cheers mate, hopefully have a chance on Saturday then.

Separate note, anyone know when fixtures get confirmed for December, specifically Villa on Boxing Day? The Mrs is already mithering me about Christmas plans :lol:
This season, the Premier League haven't given dates for when TV fixtures will be announced. They have just said that fans will be given at least six weeks' notice before the first match in the relevant month so I would estimate some time during w/c 16th October.

P0GBA

It seems 339 & 340 haven't gone on sale at all. My guess is United are holding these back for now in case we are unable to sell out our allocation. That way they can return them to Bayern for them to sell to home fans.

Only about 25% of 344, about half of 347 and literally a few in 343 were put on for sale this morning. This could be to do with the 5% they are holding back for people on 0 credits, the reason I mentioned above and a number of them will also be reserved for players, staff etc. I think there's about 1,700 tickets that haven't yet been made available for sale, including that 5%.
Have we ever sent tickets back on Euro Away before? I would have thought everything will sell when it gets to zero credits.

always_hoping

20 plus years of attending that's the first time I recall needed to use the lottery of a ballot for a home Champions league group game.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have a spare for the Palace cup game on the 26th in n2402.

£30 face value.

JonSlu

20 plus years of attending that's the first time I recall needed to use the lottery of a ballot for a home Champions league group game.
People kicked off last season when Barca wasn't a ballot and the website couldn't handle the number of people trying to buy tickets. It probably isn't necessary for Galatasaray and Copenhagen but it's the fairest way to do it I suppose.

declanrobinson1

pretty sure real betis didn't sell out last year, or if it did, not everyone attended.
I saw this for Betis also (non attendance). Is there no recourse for failing to collect i.e. what stops someone paying £25 for a ticket, not show, to build up credit. In my view, credits should be deducted for not collecting

rsb

I saw this for Betis also (non attendance). Is there no recourse for failing to collect i.e. what stops someone paying £25 for a ticket, not show, to build up credit. In my view, credits should be deducted for not collecting
You only get the credit if you go over to the country and collect it

declanrobinson1

Do you think there should be more of a deterrant for buying an away ticket on a whim? i.e. shame for those that really want to go. I was at betis and it felt 80% full at best

P0GBA

Yes, it does stop people on the same credits or below catching you up if you buy and don't go. It takes that ticket away from someone else.

benstanway99

not sure, on the repucutions of it, but you don't get a credit for not collecting. They mark you down a couple days after that you did collect the ticket.

Ober tan

Betis just didn’t sell out last year, people wouldn’t have bought tickets and not turned up you don’t get a credit for that.

JB7

I'm pretty sure it did sell out and agree there were a lot of empty seats but there were reds everywhere all over the city, so I'd say it's more likely people travelled, collected the ticket but skipped the game given it was dead rubber and Seville is a fantastic city for pretty much whatever you want. There were a hell of a lot that left around half time too.

rsb

Do you think there should be more of a deterrant for buying an away ticket on a whim? i.e. shame for those that really want to go. I was at betis and it felt 80% full at best
I m not sure how many would buy on a whim to be honest but I get your point. Maybe a reoffender should get a ban on buying future euro aways? I was at Seville for both games and there was a lot of support to be honest but I am sure we gave some of our allocation back

H10

Huseyin 10
Looking for 2-3 tickets for the home game against Galatasaray. Anybody not going?

P0GBA

I've got friend with one credit wants me to get him a ticket. Will there likely be a queue or can I go straight in and put one in my basket at 9.59?

Ober tan

I've got friend with one credit wants me to get him a ticket. Will there likely be a queue or can I go straight in and put one in my basket at 9.59?
Wasn't any queues yesterday, you won't have any issues there's plenty left still.

always_hoping

People kicked off last season when Barca wasn't a ballot and the website couldn't handle the number of people trying to buy tickets. It probably isn't necessary for Galatasaray and Copenhagen but it's the fairest way to do it I suppose.
Got tickets for that game last season straight away, maybe I was one of the lucky ones?

BrayRed

Loads available

The timing of it is the reason why I can't go. The cost with it being smack bang in the middle of ocktoberfest means I can't justify it and the days off work.

Hoping to do Copenhagen and fingers crossed a knockout game

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Any way of predicting whether Copenhagen will sell out? Looks like there will be some Bayern tickets available which is crazy, but does make sense for reasons discussed already.

Ober tan

Any way of predicting whether Copenhagen will sell out? Looks like there will be some Bayern tickets available which is crazy, but does make sense for reasons discussed already.
If we get the same 3.8k allocation that city got I imagine a fair few will go down to 0 credits.

Sounds of the Aquarium

If we get the same 3.8k allocation that city got I imagine a fair few will go down to 0 credits.
We will get about 1,900 tickets. Their capacity is 38k.
I reckon it will start on either 4 or 5 credits and sell out at about 2 , maybe 1.
There should be about 100 tickets for 0 credits (if they are still doing the 5% as per the fan forum request).
Attendance might be swayed by costs again but cant see it being as affected as munich has been this time round.
Flights costs will keep goin up I got mine at £100 return (5 days ago) but they have already gone up to £150 return. Rooms aren't so bad but it's very expensive In the city for beer. Think I paid about £9 a pint last time I was there!

Cpt Negative

We will get about 1,900 tickets. Their capacity is 38k.
I reckon it will start on either 4 or 5 credits and sell out at about 2 , maybe 1.
There should be about 100 tickets for 0 credits (if they are still doing the 5% as per the fan forum request).
Attendance might be swayed by costs again but cant see it being as affected as munich has been this time round.
Flights costs will keep goin up I got mine at £100 return (5 days ago) but they have already gone up to £150 return. Rooms aren't so bad but it's very expensive In the city for beer. Think I paid about £9 a pint last time I was there!
I went November last year and struggled to find anything cheaper than £10

Rory 7

We've two tickets for sale for Galatasary at home. Safe standing section - N2402. Can transfer to members as not travelling ourselves. DM for details.

ovoxo

If anyone has a pair for Brighton, please do let me know. I’m hoping some returns will be made this week, but we’ll see.