All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

philipos

I want to try for the Bayern away game tomorrow at 10. I have a valid membership, and this is my first time at the ticketing website. Can someone please guide me/give me some tips on how to naviagate?
I assume a 'Buy Ticket' button will appear here tomorrow at 10? - > https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/categories/away-tickets
How early should I try to join the 'queue' ?
It sounds obvious but you need to make sure you are logged on. I suggest
logging out and logging in again prior to 10.

hughesie7

We will get about 1,900 tickets. Their capacity is 38k.
I reckon it will start on either 4 or 5 credits and sell out at about 2 , maybe 1.
There should be about 100 tickets for 0 credits (if they are still doing the 5% as per the fan forum request).
Attendance might be swayed by costs again but cant see it being as affected as munich has been this time round.
Flights costs will keep goin up I got mine at £100 return (5 days ago) but they have already gone up to £150 return. Rooms aren't so bad but it's very expensive In the city for beer. Think I paid about £9 a pint last time I was there!
Normally they just give the away fans the stand behind the goal and that’s around 3850 tickets. They don’t normally stick to the 5% rule. I got in on the Saturday the fixtures dates came out and got return flight for £46

southlegend

I want to try for the Bayern away game tomorrow at 10. I have a valid membership, and this is my first time at the ticketing website. Can someone please guide me/give me some tips on how to naviagate?
I assume a 'Buy Ticket' button will appear here tomorrow at 10? - > https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/categories/away-tickets
How early should I try to join the 'queue' ?
Use this link: https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/ev... united/2023-9-20_21.00/allianz arena?hallmap

It’ll take you right to the seat map. You can either use the ‘choose seats for me’ feature (make sure to enter 1 in the quantity box), or if you want a specific block, choose it before 10am and just refresh the page at 10:00:01.

Good luck.

Sounds of the Aquarium

Normally they just give the away fans the stand behind the goal and that’s around 3850 tickets. They don’t normally stick to the 5% rule. I got in on the Saturday the fixtures dates came out and got return flight for £46
Oh yeah ? That's good news. I am going with a couple of guys on zero credits so makes me more confident I will get them a ticket now.
Yeah I wanted to jump on it quickly but took a while to get it through the missus!

hughesie7

Use this link: https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/events/fc bayern munich v manchester united/2023-9-20_21.00/allianz arena?hallmap

It’ll take you right to the seat map. You can either use the ‘choose seats for me’ feature (make sure to enter 1 in the quantity box), or if you want a specific block, choose it before 10am and just refresh the page at 10:00:01.

Good luck.
definitely do the choose seat for me option as it’s quicker and saves you picking a seat that then may be gone and delay you. Doesn’t matter where you are anyway as it’s stand where you want on euro aways.

good luck

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I know it's Bayern day today but does anyone know when/if there's a chance Copenhagen will be available for 0 credits?

K Stand Knut

Ober tan

Managed to get the ticket for Bayern away, around what time is ticket collection? It's on match day yes?
Pretty much throughout the day before and the whole day of the game. They’ll release a supporters guide soon with all the info including the hotel where you’ll pick it up from.

K Stand Knut

Wouldn’t surprise me if some have mistaken it as an on sale for the home leg.

Very jealous of anyone going to the away game!
Very, very weird/shit system.

I checked last night and there was loads of tickets left so panicked with a queue this morning but got one in the end

K Stand Knut

I was 44.000 in queue, managed to buy the ticket. One hour waiting to get inside, one hour refreshing the page and then one ticket got available.
There was loads left when I eventually got in after about 15 minutes.

Just felt weird that the alleged queue was so big for a game that has clearly put a lot of people off.

Now to find flights

benstanway99

Just felt weird that the alleged queue was so big for a game that has clearly put a lot of people off.

Now to find flights
have a look at stuttgart, only 2 hours away, basel, prague, salzburg, vienna, all a fair distance of 5 hours or so, but there is direct buses from each if you are desperate to get to munich, I found a flight when I was looking to Basel that was cheap a couple days before. Obviously direct to munich is now super expensive or all gone.

hughesie7

I’m travelling solo for this one. Any idea where most reds will be drinking pre game in Munich? Any planning on going Oktoberfest for a few hours in the day too?

JakeMilburn

You can fly Stanstead to Frankfurt Tuesday and back the Thursday for about £70.
Trains over there are reasonable as well I think.
If you don't mind having to go to London to fly.

AW_89

Now to find flights
It seems like people with no intention of buying just wanted a look at an away ticket page.
I remember a queue for Real Betis when it went to 0 credits.

K Stand Knut

have a look at stuttgart, only 2 hours away, basel, prague, salzburg, vienna, all a fair distance of 5 hours or so, but there is direct buses from each if you are desperate to get to munich, I found a flight when I was looking to Basel that was cheap a couple days before. Obviously direct to munich is now super expensive or all gone.
Settled for Berlin for £90 and then train down the day before the game.

Flight out of Munich the day after. Home to Manchester via Palma.

Ended up paying about £330, which I’m pretty happy with considering my mate paid £370 a few weeks ago

dc0210

Hello,

New member here.
I got two tickets for Bayern away yesterday. This will be my 1st euro away.
Mistakenly bought on using my sons membership rather than my dads for one of the tickets.
Club have said it can’t be forwarded to my dad.
Is there anything that can be done as assume son wilI need to be in attendance to collect ticket?
Any advice appreciated

Ober tan

Hello,

New member here.
Mistakenly bought on using my sons membership rather than my dads for one of the tickets.
Is there anything that can be done as assume son wilI need to be in attendance to collect ticket?
Any advice appreciated
Yeah the membership name has to match the passport when collected. I’d return it back to the club and try get one on your dads account. Keep refreshing the page, they are still popping up apparently. The club will release returned tickets soon as well so you should be able to pick one up.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Hello,

New member here.
Any advice appreciated
Only way to get that ticket is to collect with the passport. So you can either return to the club and hope you can grab one for your dad prior (there will be returns). Or, take your son's passport with you and find someone who looks like him to collect for you ?

dc0210

Hello,

New member here.
Any advice appreciated
Thanks for responses.
Kept refreshing on website and managed to get another ticket on dads membership!