Skizzo

Manager Confirmation list:

1. The Stain - Yes
2. berbasloth4 - Yes
3. diarm - Yes
4. MJJ - Either
5. Cutch - Nah
6. bleezy - Yes
7. Gio - Nah, depends what it is though.
8. Sjor Bepo - Either
9. Tuppet - Either
10. green_smiley - Yes
11. Stobzilla - Yes

Kazi

1. The Stain - Yes
2. berbasloth4 - Yes
3. diarm - Yes
4. MJJ - Either
5. Cutch - Nah
6. bleezy - Yes
8. Sjor Bepo - Either
9. Tuppet - Either
10. green_smiley - Yes
11. Stobzilla - Yes

12. Kazi - Yes

Kazi

Has an all time Premier League draft happened on the Caf before? I'm sure it has. I'd like the restriction to be a max of one player per team, and then a max of two after the first round of matches. The player's team to be measured by whoever he has the most league appearances for. But still to be judged at his peak. So for example, if a player played more games for Everton but was at his peak while at Liverpool, he'd go down as an Everton player but be judged by his time at Liverpool.

Skizzo

Has an all time Premier League draft happened on the Caf before? I'm sure it has. I'd like the restriction to be a max of one player per team, and then a max of two after the first round of matches. The player's team to be measured by whoever he has the most league appearances for. But still to be judged at his peak. So for example, if a player played more games for Everton but was at his peak while at Liverpool, he'd go down as an Everton player but be judged by his time at Liverpool.
Yeah back in 2009 I believe.

Since the majority have gone with yes, I'm gonna get the restriction together now and update it here, and in the OP

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If it's gonna start in about couple wks, pls count me in.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
We have all 16 right now. I'll keep you as a reserve, unless you want to see if anyone needs an AM.
Thanks , boss.
I thought it's only 12 with several 'either's. But i'll pass the AM offer though.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Oh this list is for the managers to say if they want a restriction or not. Yes they do, No they don't, or they're fine either way.
That sucks. Maybe i should ask mods to ban one of the managers.

Restriction

Skizzo

Restriction:

You can draft no more than 2 players per Premier League team.
A manager does NOT need to specify which team the player is "tied" to, until the end of drafting. So if someone selects a player who played for Everton and Liverpool, he can decide at the end of drafting which team he wants to "tie" them to.
A manager can change which team the player is "tied" to before each match. This gives the manager flexibility going forward during reinforcements.
The performances of the player will only be taken into consideration from the team he was "tied" to.

For example, Pele played for Chelsea and West Brom. He was decent for West Brom, but great for Chelsea. You pick 2 other players who ONLY played for Chelsea, so you take the Pele from West Brom. His form for Chelsea is irrelevant.
After the match, you win and pick up a player from Arsenal to replace one of the Chelsea players. You can now use Pele as the Chelsea player.

Cal?

CR7 fan

1. The Stain - Yes
2. berbasloth4 - Yes
3. diarm - Yes
4. MJJ - Either
5. Cutch - Nah
6. bleezy - Yes
8. Sjor Bepo - Either
9. Tuppet - Either
10. green_smiley - Yes
11. Stobzilla - Yes
12. Kazi - Yes
13. Cal? - Yes

Marty1968

1. The Stain - Yes
2. berbasloth4 - Yes
3. diarm - Yes
4. MJJ - Either
5. Cutch - Nah
6. bleezy - Yes
8. Sjor Bepo - Either
9. Tuppet - Either
10. green_smiley - Yes
11. Stobzilla - Yes
12. Kazi - Yes
13. Cal? - Yes
14. Marty1968 - Yes

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Hopefully so :D Make sure you read the OP and the restriction that was added.

Once @VivaJanuzaj confirms, we can see about getting started. Officially on Monday, but if everyone is ready, we can start now with no time limits in place until Monday.
Just start on Monday instead. People will just get frustrated if someone takes a long time..

Skizzo

Just start on Monday instead. People will just get frustrated if someone takes a long time..
Well it will start then. But if the first people are ready to make their picks, then they can. People will probably get more antsy sitting around, knowing these draft junkies :nervous: (obv. not including myself in there :D )

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I'll happily put my name forward as backup for this one, if anyone drops out then count me in !

dannymc1309

I believe I'm down as a reserve, however failing this would be an AM if anybody fancied an ear to whisper into!

VivaJanuzaj

Hey @Skizzo I'm here, just have a couple of crazy days so I couldn't read through it yet. When did we decide on an all time PL draft? Didn't we say it's time to refresh some things with some present players?

Anyway, I think I saw that it starts Monday, that's fine by me and I'll have some time by than to read some of it.

Anyone out there want to be my AM? @crappycraperson ? reunite to lose once more?

berbasloth4

So @Skizzo if I pick pele who played for wba and chelsea.. and tied him to his career at wba its his peak with them thats judged??

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Hey @Skizzo I'm here, just have a couple of crazy days so I couldn't read through it yet. When did we decide on an all time PL draft? Didn't we say it's time to refresh some things with some present players?

Anyway, I think I saw that it starts Monday, that's fine by me and I'll have some time by than to read some of it.

Anyone out there want to be my AM? @crappycraperson ? reunite to lose once more?
Already said yes to mjj

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
i say lets start today, we all know there is no deadline until monday so nobody will get frustrated :)

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Want to bet? :wenger:
with so many junkies here i think i will pass on this bet :D but seriously, we are waiting either way so the slowest possible draft is better then no draft at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.