Allan Saint-Maximin is the Coolest Player in the PL since Jay Jay Okocha

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

Fight me. He has a bandana and is upside down.

prateik

Okocha was proper talented.. being a clown != being cool.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Why can't an Anglo-Saxon white guy be cool?

Or

Why are you orientalist cnuts exoticisng black dudes with black hairstyles and colourful apparel?

Mmm?

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
Jay Jay Okocha was cool because of what he could do with the ball at his feet. Magic, this guy was.

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
I find it baffling what a posh cnut his nephew sounds like given Okocha's famously poor upbringing in Nigeria.

Uncle Jay-Jay must have paid for his schooling.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
ASM seems like a really fun guy, the Geordies absolutely love him and he’s great to watch how he plays. His twitter account is hilarious too
I find it baffling what a posh cnut his nephew sounds like given Okocha's famously poor upbringing in Nigeria.

Uncle Jay-Jay must have paid for his schooling.
Funny that, almost like a once poor rich man doesn’t want his family to go through the same thing they did? If you had money you’d do the same

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
Funny that, almost like a once poor rich man doesn’t want his family to go through the same thing they did? If you had money you’d do the same
Well yes, obviously. What oddball inference have you made from my post that makes you think I think otherwise, you weirdo?

Adam-Utd

Well yes, obviously. What oddball inference have you made from my post that makes you think I think otherwise, you weirdo?
The fact you even worry that his nephew sounds like a “Posh cnut” makes you sound very jealous. And you call me a weirdo :lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Must admit, I think he's hilarious.

Nobody, including himself, knows what he's doing at any given time but it's all done at 2000000 mph and it's either amazing or horrendous with nothing in between and everyone either loves it or despises it whenever he does it. Perfect entertainment for a neutral. Dwight Gayle and Almiron's faces in the picture say it all. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even mean to end up mid air upside down but it just happened because he has no control over his body or what happens to it.

Also I can't lie, that Newcastle away/third/whatever kit in the OP picture is pretty fecking lovely.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
PP I’d say. And Jack Grealish perhaps.

Zlatattack

Coolest footballer in the PL?

JJO, Di Canio, Ginola, Kanu (amazing tricks) , Beckham.

Classical Mechanic

Bandanas and backflips are not my definition of cool, bit cheesy really, early 90s WWF stuff. Berbatov was very cool in fashion and play style.

GenZRed

Berbatov was cool, as someone has stated,

I always thought Ruud van Nistelrooy was quite cool.

RyRy11

Pretty cool that the most expensive defender in the history of the sport has to resort to that sort of shit to try and stop his greatness.
worked pretty well judging by the scoreline

Adam-Utd

Bandanas and backflips are not my definition of cool, bit cheesy really, early 90s WWF stuff. Berbatov was very cool in fashion and play style.

There's more than 1 type of cool, Berba is the definition of smooth cool, where as ASM is your hip cool. Very different styles but both cool as feck :cool:

TsuWave

Berbatov is cliched cool. Something something Andy Garcia. Something something movie villain. Something something godfather. Yawn.

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
The fact you even worry that his nephew sounds like a “Posh cnut” makes you sound very jealous. And you call me a weirdo :lol:
You're strange and obtuse and your replies make no sense. Please drown yourself.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Pirlo is cooler than Saint-Maximin's freezer.

Edit: That's where I keep my brain, forgot the PL part. :nervous: