g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alleged Sex scandal involving Spanish players | No Evidence | Stop Guessing Names

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
https://twitter.com/serendipities/status/741252887356051458
https://twitter.com/serendipities/status/741252887356051458

Javi Martinez and Isco are also mentioned in the report.

EL Confidencial claims that Isco and Munain are accused of assaulting the girls. DDG is accused of setting up the meeting. Also say that Police don't have any evidence of this.

Last edited:

VanGaalEra

He wasn't present when the assault took place, just arranged some of the meetings.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I somehow find it both hard to believe and not surprising at all.
What a weird mix of feelings...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If these allegations are true, how big a punishment would it likely entail?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
This doesn't sound good for sure. If he was involved in this then it's very serious.

NK86

If he knew that the girl was being coerced, then he cannot be defended. If he only arranged the meet between a provider and the other footballers, I don't understand why is he being targeted since he could not have known which girl and the situation that girl would have been in.

Woodzy

I'm guessing they would have to prove that he knew what their intentions were?

Viggers

Has this been reported by any reliable new agencies? Or is it just twitter babble atm? How seriously should I take this?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I assume it could be some sort of joint enterprise/assisting a crime type of thing. Though did he just assume she was an ordinary girl in that line of work hired for sexual services?

AR87

So he wasn't involved in the rape/sexual assault, but arranged for the meetings? Is it reasonable to think that he thought he was just helping some friends have their jollies and was unaware of the specific circumstances of what was going on?

Idk it seems a bit murky. I'll wait to pass any judgment.

NK86

How do you know he didn't just order a prostitute and had no clue she was forced into it? Rooney slept with one and carried on playing.
Thank you! Someone seeing sense instead of going overboard because of one piece of report.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
More and more media reporting this now. Hope it's not true...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yes, if he knew the intentions of the accused. Surely he wouldn't be in trouble if he had no idea they were going to sexually assault her.
The "they kept in touch afterwards because they were trying to keep her quiet" suggests otherwise.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Doesn't sound very good. He'd be indefensible if he was involved in this.

Skills

Snitch
Who is Torbe? Why would de gea be a point of contact for her?

vk20legend

Just when everything looked all set to be a good summer with new signings and new manager, something like this had to happen(get reported) to pour cold water into our excitement.. FFS..

Even if it is false, the media coverage and our club name is going to be dragged through the mud.. I pray to God none of this is true.. Or at least no United player was involved at the very least.. All this sounds so terrible..

Dov

I posted a photo of Munain and Martinez in the Newbies, it's not a very comfortable photo, i don't know if i should post it, am i allowed guys?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I assume it could be some sort of joint enterprise/assisting a crime type of thing. Though did he just assume she was an ordinary girl in that line of work hired for sexual services?
Apparently this Torbe bloke was fairly infamous for his crimes against women - and is currently serving time for a whole manner of horrible stuff... so he may well have known, though this all happened 3/4 years ago, so who knows.

derace

why is he in trouble? it seems he just arranged those meetings. i doubt he knew what they really do?

if i would get a hooker for some mates i would never think they rape someone?!