Almiron 2018/2019

Red_toad

Aside from diving anytime he’s touched (which the media completely ignore) and the occasional little bits of skill in his own half, he’s a tad turd.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Thats why you dont sign players directly from the MLS, the level is so shitty that players like Almiron seem like worldclass when in fact they’re really really poor.
Very true

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He has the type of face that belongs in a Beano or Dandy.

But happy for him that he’s proving a lot of people wrong at Newcastle. Playing with a lot of confidence.

L. Robert

Supports
Newcastle
It was fun reading all the old comments in this thread about Almiron and Joelinton that were absolutely spot on at the time. Two months ago I was disappointed that we couldn't sign a RW as Almiron has no end product at all and NUFC were so reliant on ASM. Two months later Almiron has scored 7 league goals while ASM has been out for two months and everyone is laughing at £100m man Grealish.

Mental side of football gets talked about way too little, self confidence is a huge factor in player's performances. It's one reason why I'm sure players like Sancho and Rashford will come good again under a good coach like EtH who can build an environment where players can flourish.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He’s so good he could spend the rest of his career at toon and no one would care