5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

He looked okay considering this was like his 2nd or 3rd game in the last 6 months.

Also, did pretty well covering for AWB on more than one occasion.

GlasgowCeltic

Can pass and dribble and seems willing to work hard, I've seen enough, and by that I mean I want to see him much more

Biggins

Hope to see more of him in the first team. He has lots of potential and already can be a useful RW backup.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Some very poor moment, some very good moments but clearly more talented than the likes of Lingard and also Elanga. Loan in January would be good.

Keep Lingard and Mata for 6 months and say bye in the summer if not earlier.

Hoof the ball

He wasn't poor. Do not understand the odd takes of individuals who somehow came to thaty conclusion.

He was ok in the first half, not poor. Just ok. In the second half he was good. Good dribbling to fashion a potential half-chance; another great piece of midfield player to put the ball in a dangerous area for Lingard to set Elanga up. A potential goal, which by the way, wouldn't have happened if Amad wasn't the playmaker right there.

ManRed

Was quite involved in the attack and had a great chance to square Lingard but made a poor pass. He also has very good vision and passing (pass to Shaw in first half). Can't quit understand how he didnt get more game time till now.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Love the confidence, technique, and clear levels of football IQ he shows compared to some others. Screwed up several times but was making the right decisions and its clear he has the technique to pull things off. I think the physical side will develop a bit more in time as well which will help him.

He needs to be loaned out and go start for a team.

Bwuk

Thought he was unlucky to get pulled instead of elanga
Agreed.

I think he could end up more of a Bernardo Silva type than a winger. He’s quick but it’s his close control, dribbling and ability to spot a pass that shine through more.

I was impressed by him tonight.

roseguy64

He's a million miles off regular first team football for us, as is Elanga. Both need a loan in Jan to get regular senior football somewhere.
Really? That's a shock considering they're supposedly better than Sancho and Rashford.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He's just not a burner. Feels more like a Bernardo than a Sterling. Still brilliant on the ball in tight spaces which in todays era is one of the most vital traits a footballer can have.
Good analogy. Or you could keep it closer to home with a young Juan Mata!

He’s got a lovely way of running with the ball. Seems to glide. Felt bad for him about that one misplaced pass (which I slightly blame Lingard over, for being on his heels) as he seemed rattled for a while after and made some basic mistakes. You can see he’s class though.

Siorac

Decent, considering the imbalanced team he played in and that this was his first start in... I don't even know how long.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Very good. Should have passed the ball to Donny when he tried to do that to Lingard.

Bit like an young Mata or Silva.

the_cliff

Thought he was unlucky to get pulled instead of elanga
Very similar to when Sancho was pulled instead of Rashford. I've noticed Ralf always likes to keep a pacey attacker that can stretch the defence and create space, I think Elanga is going to have a major part to play under Ralf. I think he sees Rashford/Greenwood/Elanga/Cavani as options for his 2 attacking positions and Sancho/Bruno/Lingard/Amad for his 2 creative positions. When Pogba/Martial are back those may change.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not sure where is the comparison to BSilva. Silva is also a very good passer of the ball and that's why he is playing midfield right now. Diallo more a Nani or Mahrez IMO.

pascell

Very similar to when Sancho was pulled instead of Rashford. I've noticed Ralf always likes to keep a pacey attacker that can stretch the defence and create space, I think Elanga is going to have a major part to play under Ralf. I think he sees Rashford/Greenwood/Elanga/Cavani as options for his 2 attacking positions and Sancho/Bruno/Lingard/Amad for his 2 creative positions. When Pogba/Martial are back those may change.
And what about Ronaldo?

Devil may care

Worked hard, some nice touches, created a great chance for Elanga but should have scored himself when he tried the cutback for Lingard, all in all a solid outing for the kid.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Has anyone ever seen him do a player by going on the outside onto his right foot? He constantly comes back onto his left and I’m wondering if at the top level that may be found out. Technically wonderful of course. I’d imagine him and Sancho play some amazing stuff in training.

Zoo

Needs a loan to play regular senior football for 6 months or a season. The talent is there but he’s not quite ready.

izec

Needs consistent senior football i.e. a loan hopefully soon. Dont think he is that far as people suggest, just a matter of game time.

RedDevilRoshi

He’s very confident and direct when he’s on the ball. I though he was trying a bit too hard at times to impress Rangnick. Very talented but still very raw at this level. A loan in January where he will be playing regular 1st team football will be great for his development and definitely one to keep an eye on with a view to getting him more involved in the 1st team next season.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bernardo Silva at his age was still playing in Benfica B. He made one appearance at first team level playing for Benfica before they first loaned him out to Monaco and then sold him.

Bernardo Silva is now 27, and it seems City were close to selling him last summer.

Red00012

He was trying things he probably would get away with at u23 level.
Very raw , he definitely needs a loan in January

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
I think he can give us some decent cameos. Think he just needs to do things quicker, seems to be playing at the pace of u21 game which he won't get the luxury of.

Abraxas

I'm just concerned he's getting hardly any football and that's what he really needs.

He plays like a kid on the playground in his naivety. Full of ability and technique but lacking the experience to take good options. Certainly on this kind of stage anyway. That doesn't get addressed until he plays regular men's football which is not going to be happening here.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Looked rusty, lacking match fitness. All not surprising considering that he's just coming back from a long term injury.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Not sure where is the comparison to BSilva. Silva is also a very good passer of the ball and that's why he is playing midfield right now. Diallo more a Nani or Mahrez IMO.
The comparisons were mostly in terms of pace. If we're comparing him to wingers he's more of a Sancho/Hazard than either of those that you've mentioned.

Irrational.

He has a lovely weight of pass and you can clearly appreciate the quality there. Hopefully he’ll get to showcase more at the AFCON with perhaps a solid loan after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.