Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Diallo hit the post once but it seems like he doesn’t fancy playing there.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Loved this match. Like watching the Premier league in the 90's. They even have sharp on the advertising boards
I was just thinking that. Put the last 20 mins on to see Amad and really enjoyed this finale to see if Rangers can get the winner!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It was an alright cameo. Couple bad bits, couple good. No idea who started but if it was 1-0 until the 70th min maybe he’ll get a start next game?

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Diallo had an eventful few minutes there, good(ish) and dreadful :lol:
Genuinely mad cameo. Pulled out of a 50-50, left a ball thinking he was offside when he wasn’t, great run and first touch but should have scored then nearly injured himself falling over the boards, very good run but slightly overhit a great cross for a tap in. All in all a good 20 minutes :lol:

flameinthesun

Think its obvious he still hasn't acclimatised to mens football yet. This loan will be good for him though even if he consistently gets 20mins from the bench. He's got to get more physical and starting attacking the game rather than waiting for things to come to him. Has the talent just needs to develop the physical and mental side of his game.

CloneMC16

He was getting a tonne of hate from Rangers fans on Twitter earlier. I saw so many posts saying that they think he's the type of player that thinks he's too good for that level. Little to no workrate. Poor decision making. The posts here aren't matching what they've said on Twitter.

MacGlock88

He was getting called all sorts on Rangers Follow Follow Forum.

Safe to say they are not impressed.

Crick

This is ridiculous. He has only played in 19 senior games and I don't think he has ever played more than 70 minutes in any game. Most of the games it's only 5-10 minutes. He just needs time on the pitch. Please wait to judge him until he has played in at least 50 to 100 games. He will probably need to go on loan again next season to get them and will also develop physically more.

SAF is the GOAT

Rangers hosted Brentford in a bounce match this afternoon as the sides drew 2-2 at Auchenhowie.

Amad Diallo netted two first-half goals, with Zanka and Tristan Crama on target for the visitors.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Rangers hosted Brentford in a bounce match this afternoon as the sides drew 2-2 at Auchenhowie.

Amad Diallo netted two first-half goals, with Zanka and Tristan Crama on target for the visitors.
Wtf is a bounce match?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He was getting a tonne of hate from Rangers fans on Twitter earlier. I saw so many posts saying that they think he's the type of player that thinks he's too good for that level. Little to no workrate. Poor decision making. The posts here aren't matching what they've said on Twitter.
Twitter is a fecking cess pool. Dunno why anyone would use it as a barometer for real fan’s opinions.

CloneMC16

Twitter is a fecking cess pool. Dunno why anyone would use it as a barometer for real fan’s opinions.
I mean, where else do you go to find 'real fan's opinions'? I've looked on a Rangers forum, and there are plenty posts criticising him there as well. There are some level headed posts. Saying he's only 19 and hasn't played many professional games, but the criticism there is still concerning.

laughtersassassin

I mean, where else do you go to find 'real fan's opinions'? I've looked on a Rangers forum, and there are plenty posts criticising him there as well. There are some level headed posts. Saying he's only 19 and hasn't played many professional games, but the criticism there is still concerning.
Watch the games and see for yourself. They aren't concerned with his development only the here and now. And even with that they are being hyperbolic in my opinion.

Look at the goal I posted in the other thread for example. Clearly very promising.

Also plenty of Rangers fans that disagree aswell.

Obviously I think he is very good and I'm bias so really the best way to see is watch yourself. Plenty of people claim X or Y player is shit etc when it's not the case at all.

CloneMC16

Watch the games and see for yourself. They aren't concerned with his development only the here and now. And even with that they are being hyperbolic in my opinion.

Look at the goal I posted in the other thread for example. Clearly very promising.

Also plenty of Rangers fans that disagree aswell.

Obviously I think he is very good and I'm bias so really the best way to see is watch yourself. Plenty of people claim X or Y player is shit etc when it's not the case at all.

I'll be honest. I have zero desire to watch Rangers play. Quite rightly they're not interested in his development. What club's fans care about the development of a loanee? They want to see good performances in the present. I haven't seen the performances, but some of it is probably hyperbolic. I see our fans go absolutely crazy when we don't win. Even in recent games. We have clearly had much better control over matches, but you still see people say that we were outperformed.

I guess it'll be better to see what they say after wins. They have to win every game, and any small mistake will be magnified in a poorer result.

United in sin

I'm shocked at rangers fans making hateful comments, really out of character for them.
Are you sure? They're some real cretins in their fanbase, Celtic as well

Wtf is a bounce match?

It's a friendly typically in the middle of a season that is usually designed to give players match fitness. In this case a lot of the players involved were fringe players in need of some competitive game time

Last edited:

LJP

Wasn't even in the squad today, is he injured?
He’s injured. Set to miss the weekend game too.
Back ‘next week’.

No clear date for the return of their other loanee, Aaron Ramsey.
He‘s missed the last 4 games.

Lemon Moon

He’s injured. Set to miss the weekend game too.
Back ‘next week’.

No clear date for the return of their other loanee, Aaron Ramsey.
He‘s missed the last 4 games.
His injury record isn't very good is it...

LJP

His injury record isn't very good is it...
No it’s not. Thats why I believe there was no serious interest from EPL teams for Ramsey.
A fit Ramsey would do a good turn for many of the mid table teams. Good player for Leeds or Newcastle, but they know he’s a wreck of a player with injuries.

goptun

Hopefully he comes back from this knock and gets motoring. We urgently need some fresh ideas in forward positions so he needs to take this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.