Amad Diallo signs for Manchester United

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How exciting. I'd imagine it would only be a 10/15 cameo if he gets one at all. People shouldn't expect the finished article though, he's ridiculously talented but still very green, at least from what we've seen so far.

poleglass red

I like how composed he seems, most young players with a bag of tricks, it's head down and run, when it's not on he looks for the pass. Like Bruno every pass won't come of, but when they do they create goals. I feel his interplay with Bruno would be exciting to watch and develop.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
How exciting. I'd imagine it would only be a 10/15 cameo if he gets one at all. People shouldn't expect the finished article though, he's ridiculously talented but still very green, at least from what we've seen so far.
Be great if one of our forwards just made the right decision;pass to a player in a better goal scoring position, or shoot when presented with a chance.

Amad seems to be able to make that choice. 3 assists tell you that he's somewhat unselfish. If it hasn't escaped anyone's attention; City have this down to perfection and also why Foden looks so good

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Really hope he gets a decent cameo and then it's up to him to take his chance. I'm rooting for him!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Be great if one of our forwards just made the right decision;pass to a player in a better goal scoring position, or shoot when presented with a chance.

Amad seems to be able to make that choice. 3 assists tell you that he's somewhat unselfish. If it hasn't escaped anyone's attention; City have this down to perfection and also why Foden looks so good
Yeah absolutely, that pass across the box for a tap in is very classic move for a Guardiola team.

Feels like we've not scored goals like that consistently in about 5 years, which is infuriating because it's one of the simplest ways to get goals. What I like about him is that he's a creative winger rather than an inside forward, so he gives us something a bit different.

Crustanoid

Guaranteed super hatttrick (new term for a hat trick of goals and hat trick of assists, (c) Crustanoid, 2021)

Anything less and he needs to be sacked or farmed out to Stalybridge Celtic

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
silly bet

he cost more than the whole Blackburn first team. Like we were going to leave him at u23s for the rest of the season.
Innit, he was always going to make an appearance, and I know he said in the league, but he will 100% feature for us in the league.

Alfie092

I hope we can go 2-3 goals up within the first hour (which I doubt) and then we can give Diallo as many minutes as possible to impress.

Really hope he does get a chance to shine today!

Mainoldo

No comment, can we make a bet? :D
The bets there. Just for clarity. It’s a Cup game and I take it Pogba’s out injured some there’s a space in the first team. Mata has been missing out lately. Let’s see if Diallo jumps ahead of him in the queue :D

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The bets there. Just for clarity. It’s a Cup game and I take it Pogba’s out injured some there’s a space in the first team. Mata has been missing out lately. Let’s see if Diallo jumps ahead of him in the queue :D
Are you happy to commit to this bet with me? £5 to the winner? To clarify it’s Diallo having any minutes at all in the premier league this season? :D (so of course tonight doesn’t matter at all)

Watch you agree to this and him breaking his leg tonight :lol:

Mainoldo

Are you happy to commit to this bet with me? £5 to the winner? To clarify it’s Diallo having any minutes at all in the premier league this season? :D (so of course tonight doesn’t matter at all)

Watch you agree to this and him breaking his leg tonight :lol:
:lol: Yeah we’ve got a deal.

Crashoutcassius

Disappointed that he won't feature but glad he got on the bench at least. Prob not really the right time to debut given how much back lash there would be if he played only average. Hope we win only so we can actually see him in the next round haha

Robbie Boy

Maybe I'm being hysterical and reactionary, but I think he's done here. Ole not bringing him on just says a-lot.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
That’s quite a prehistoric understanding of the role of the modern full back.
Neither Williams or Shaw are exactly peak Dani Alves, bringing on an actual winger instead of putting Rashford on the right where he always performs below par would have been a more attacking move, no need to be silly.

As I type, 1 - 0!

Phil

Disappointed that he won't feature but glad he got on the bench at least. Prob not really the right time to debut given how much back lash there would be if he played only average. Hope we win only so we can actually see him in the next round haha
So 1 week later is the right time for him to get on the bench to 'get a look' then eh? ;)