Amos out on loan

Danish Wizard

Good move for him. Hopefully he can get lots of playing time, and continue his fine development..

pillory

Played today. Clean sheet. Reactions:

I liked Amos's confident handling and a cocky pass over one of their players. Much happier with him in goals and Im sure he will get better.
(Actually just one reaction.)

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Southampton are a decent side - I saw a few games when Pardew was the manager. Unfortunately their chairman will hold them back. Still, hopefully Amos gets a run after today.

cj_sparky

One of the goals was an absolute howler by Ben, i didnt see the rest of them.
I missed the first goal, but for the second he was poor and one of the latter ones. It was a one on one and he didn't cover himself in too much glory.

Always liked Ben from watching the reserves though, and Southampton are totally flying currently they are having so many shots in all their games recently that some one had to be on the end of a drubbing sooner or later.

lysglimt

Scout
I missed the first goal, but for the second he was poor and one of the latter ones. It was a one on one and he didn't cover himself in too much glory.

Always liked Ben from watching the reserves though, and Southampton are totally flying currently they are having so many shots in all their games recently that some one had to be on the end of a drubbing sooner or later.
Never understood why Amos is so highly rated - I guess he can be a decent keeper - but he can never be anywhere near the quality needed to succeed at Old Trafford.