And Solskjaer has won it!

croadyman

Let's hope he can actually win something seeing as us outers now have no choice in the matter

Droid_Repairs

I hope whenever he does finish as manager he will be remembered for his time as a player.

Not only did he score the most important goal in United's history but had a pretty good career at United before and after that night.

Spoony

The People's President
I hope whenever he does finish as manager he will be remembered for his time as a player.

Not only did he score the most important goal in United's history but had a pretty good career at United before and after that night.
Indeed. Dug us out of so many holes.

Droid_Repairs

For anybody interested, Radio 5 Live's slightly rarer commentary of the goals that night.

tomaldinho1

I remember knee sliding on my parent's wooden, non polished floor and taking the skin off before abruptly face planting. Was worth it.

Ixion

I wonder if Liverpool fans reminisced about Souness' time as a player while he was managing them.

Droid_Repairs

I wonder if Liverpool fans reminisced about Souness' time as a player while he was managing them.
Souness didn't score a treble winning goal and cement himself as a club legend until Kingdom come.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Good manager as well.

We have a lot to thank him for.

I know what I'll be doing on thanksgiving

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I genuinely believe this was the greatest moment in club football ever ( especially seeing the shite we went through to get there )

Last edited:

dove

Great player whose legacy will unfortunately be tarnished a bit by him being a shite manager.

laughtersassassin

This is why we shouldn't hire legends unless they are already a proven world class manager.

Great Player with a brilliant moment but we must not let sentimentallity to continue to keep him in a job.

Disclaimer: This is my favourite living memory as a United Fan

NewUser777

Good manager as well.

We have a lot to thank him for.

I know what I'll be doing on thanksgiving
100%! Brought the club back at the right track. Let’s hope we don’t deviate from that direction anytime soon, who ever the manger is.

JebelSherif

Supports
Huddersfield Town
Living in the past is great for people in their 40s and 50s (and older) but what about teenagers now, who only know misery and failure?

Drainy

We does every thread have to be about the current situation.

What a great moment. I remember teenage me sat in tears in that second half, but what a turnaround. Great night.

Mainoldo

Come off the bench like the majority of his career here when we was on job.

Shame you guys don’t give the same love to Yorke and Cole who actually started and got us to the final.

Also Teddy Sheringham who won player of the year playing for us.

What did Ole do?

Mainoldo

We does every thread have to be about the current situation.

What a great moment. I remember teenage me sat in tears in that second half, but what a turnaround. Great night.
Its the 1st November 2021. What’s the relevance? This MUTV?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He's won it and he can feck off now.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Top 5 moment in sports. My dad and I ran around the livingroom screaming. What a dream

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Come off the bench like the majority of his career here when we was on job.

Shame you guys don’t give the same love to Yorke and Cole who actually started and got us to the final.

Also Teddy Sheringham who won player of the year playing for us.

What did Ole do?
I struggle to tell what’s parody and what isn’t these days.

Drainy

Living in the past is great for people in their 40s and 50s (and older) but what about teenagers now, who only know misery and failure?
Unlucky for them, isn't it? Thats football. Every club has their ups and downs. They should want to learn about those moments like those of us who were lucky enough to enjoy the Fergie era learnt about the Busby era, and the lean times after Busby.