Anderson in multiple criminal cases?

RedDevil@84

Can someone translate this tweet? Anderson was involved in some crypto currency case last year. This time it seems to be much more than that

Adcuth

Theft, criminal organisation, laundering of goods, rights or valuables

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Can someone translate this tweet? Anderson was involved in some crypto currency case last year. This time it seems to be much more than that

Heads up. @mp_rs denounces the former @SCInternacional player, @Gremio and with passage for the Brazilian soccer team Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira, the Andershow, for crimes such as theft, criminal organization and laundering of goods, rights or valuables. @gzhdigital

Google translate is your friend.

Santos J

Q: In Adana you played alongside Anderson, unfulfilled talent of world's football, who used to play for Manchester United. How do you remember him? Was he there purely for money?

You could see that he cares, but his body limits him. When you are overweight you cannot get through a tougher training. He had his own dietician, who always followed him and got him in decent shape, but he could only play on a high level for a half an hour and then got knackered.

I remember how he stopped playing football. It was rather... unusual.

I always shared room with Anderson. He got me into the world of bitcoins. Night-time. He was laying the bed. And then suddenly he jumps out of it.

- Kosa! feck, I'm stopping with football! It's over! I won't play anymore!

I look at him: what's going on? What does he mean?

- Look, fecking look!!! - he screams to me and shows me his phone.

It turns out he sold bitcoins... for quite some mill of euros. He screams to me that he's stopping playing. Beautiful. The next day we come out for a training. Everyone gathers in circle, Anderson steps inside:

- Lads, thank you very much, I'm stopping playing football.

He said goodbye and went directly to terminate his contract. He got things done in three days and he was never seen again in Adana. He still has a house rented here, payed in advance. It's empty. He called me recently on WhatsApp:

- Kosa, look how I live now! Best in the world! I enjoy myself!

He was somewhere in Portugal on a private yacht. He flies around the world, enjoying himself.
Maybe not directly related but :lol:

IncyWincySpider

I was one of the people who bought into the Anderson hype. I spent a long time waiting for him to develop into this world beating talent and was always frustrated when the glimpses I thought I saw never really came to anything. That's a hilarious story about the Bitcoin though, thanks for sharing.

OleBoiii

The last time I saw him he needed to receive oxygen(mask and everything) the middle of a football game for Brazil. Perhaps it was the stress of being a crime lord that finally got to him? It certainly can't be because of his lack of fitness, that's for sure. He has the ideal male form. Deal with it.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
The last time I saw him he needed to receive oxygen(mask and everything) the middle of a football game for Brazil. Perhaps it was the stress of being a crime lord that finally got to him? It certainly can't be because of his lack of fitness, that's for sure. He has the ideal male form. Deal with it.
It wasn't for Brazil. The team he played for played at a high altitude.

RedDevil@84

Heads up. @mp_rs denounces the former @SCInternacional player, @Gremio and with passage for the Brazilian soccer team Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira, the Andershow, for crimes such as theft, criminal organization and laundering of goods, rights or valuables. @gzhdigital

Google translate is your friend.
I did a Google Translate. Still couldn't understand what is all those denouncing and passage and what the feck was Andershow

RedDevil@84

Blimey, and I thought his biggest crime was being the Hamburgler...
That's because Don Anderson is like Gustavo Fring in Breaking Bad.
The burger shop is just a front for someting more sinister.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I did a Google Translate. Still couldn't understand what is all those denouncing and passage and what the feck was Andershow
@mp_rs (the state prosecutor's office) denounces (accuses is probably a better translation) Anderson (Andershow is a nickname) for the crimes listed.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Only yesterday I was talking with mates and blaming Ando for Nandos running out of chicken ! Looks like this crime was only the tip of the Icecream.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
They are big accusations. 35 million Reais is about 5 million pounds, all redirected from larger companies in what looks like a sophisticated operation. This money was then trainto other “companies” and for the purchase of crypto.

Seems to be a group involved, all of whom have been arrested.

His attitude stunk when he was a player, so I was never a fan, but this could be life altering if it’s proven to be true.

Djcoops54

Can’t believe how many people are calling him on here. I thought he was a great guy who loved playing for United. Problem was that he didn’t have the desire that the great players have to get and keep fit.
Remember him schooling Gerrard at Anfield and scoring a penalty against Chelsea in the CL final.
He came across as a top guy and clearly was very talented, sadly it just never worked out.
I for one have great memories of him.

Cloud7

I thought this was going to be about him robbing a McDonald’s