André Onana | Officially a Red! | #24

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
In such a rush to be first you fecked it up :rolleyes:

Cloud7

Truly a new era with a new GK starting his United story. Excited to see how this goes

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What the feck, this has come out of nowhere

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What a fecking upgrade. From a scarecrow to an actual footballer. Super excited now for new season now.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
One of the Best signing we have made since sir Alex retired. Even if I haven't seen what he can do in a united shirt so far, I know he is a transformative kind of player and he would significantly improve us playing from the back. Surprised we had such an easy go at him

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What a week it's been. Rashford's contract, new captain, Onana, beat Lyon... All we need is a "Here we go!" with West Ham having a €40m bid for Maguire accepted.

led_scholes

Really happy and excited about this one. I believe we are doing a massive upgrade.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Huge signing. That CL final performance was something else, night and day compared to how Ddg did in the fa cup final just 1 week prior. Going to be a huge change for us. Had a lull in his career a couple of years ago after being incredibly promising early on, but then got back on track in Inter.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
They could have used up to 16 seconds for free under the fair usage law but I guess they opted against it?
Ah you clearly know more than I do on this subject! In that case I’ve no idea, it’s definitely a missed opportunity!

Rooney24

Can’t wait for the first time he fecks one up and someone to post that “DDG would have saved that” :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Can’t wait for the first time he fecks one up and someone to post that “DDG would have saved that” :lol:
:lol: I know a few posters have already got that message in their drafts waiting to press post.

He’ll make the odd feck up but I’d be willing to bet he won’t cost us anywhere near as much as de gea cost us in the last 4 months.