Andre Gomes

Yagami

Good post resistant
I thought he was excellent this season.

Seems Spurs are going to sign him and it doesn't surprise me at all. He'd improve most midfields including ours. He must be one of the strongest players on the ball out there. His ball retention is just fantastic.

Bestofthebest

We should have got him on loan/signed him last year. Terrific player but not the type of "legend" that Ed is interested in.

Ekeke

He was inconsistent for Everton, just like at Valencia and Barcelona. On his good days he was a quality midfielder and on others he was quiet. Still lots of talent and physically quite suited to the premier league.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man. United want Gana don't they but aren't paying the 30m Everton want for him.

Bruno Marques

Supports
Vitória de Setúbal
Not the most gifted of players but one with great tactical awareness. You need someone to bring balance to your midfield and do the job, you can count on him. Sometimes he gets inspired and helps on attack but that doesnt happen really that often. Maybe he would be a great addition to release Pogba more in the midfield.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Gomes returns to individual training

Speaking on Friday, Ancelotti confirmed Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes will return to the club's training ground next week to begin individual training sessions as he continues to recover from a serious ankle injury.

Gomes, 26, had been expected to miss the rest of the season after suffering a dislocation fracture to his right ankle against Tottenham in November.

"It is good news. He is doing well in his recovery. It is going fast so I hope as soon as possible he can be with us, because he's a fantastic player," Ancelotti said on Gomes.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Great to see him back! My MOTM tonight :D

Ever since he's transitioned to a DLP he's been really, really good. I can't help but be impressed by him. His performance against Arsenal - after that injury and missing so much football - was brilliant. He didn't miss a beat.

He is so strong on the ball under pressure. I love watching him. He almost played an Everton player through with a cracker of a ball, which would've been the icing on the cake had the attacker got to it before Leno.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I was never a big fan when he played for the NT, but I have to say he showed a unexpected mental strength to recover in such a fast period.

OleGunnar20

I was never a big fan when he played for the NT, but I have to say he showed a unexpected mental strength to recover in such a fast period.
Yep, good for him. An injury as bad as that can easily stain your career mentally let alone physically.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I was surprised to see him starting already today, but he was one of the best players on the pitch.

A very good player, imo. To come back so seamlessly is incredible.

Superunknown

He's a great player and put in a terrific performance today. Everton will do well to hang on to him in the long-term.

izec

I don't see it with him. Yeah he is neat and tidy on the ball, does some dirty work, but offensively, he is completely nonexistent in the final third. His performances look like 6/10 every time i see him, but he isn't a player i think i want. Maybe i am just not paying enough attention to him, but he doesn't wow me in any aspect. He is decent, and that is about it.

If i would compare him to a player in our team, it would be Scott. A more technical and seasoned McTominay, and that's about it.