Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

From Brazil

Chelsea,P$G and Arsenal are interested in signing him for next season. For his own sake I wouldn't blame him for leaving but I'm hoping it's overseas outside of the Prem...

That would be so annoying. Another Mourinho mistake for sure if he goes to PSG, Arsenal or Chelsea. He would do well I reckon at each club.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He'd do very well under Sarri I think.

Biggest problem I have with this is that other players (Matic) are putting in piss poor performances weekly while Pereira just hasn't had a sniff after one bad game.

Double standards.

izec

We will regret it in a few years. If he gets regular playtime in midfield at a top club, he will evolve into a top player.

CM

It's a bit unsettling watching something like this unfold but it doesn't surprise me at all. We've had plenty of chances to give him more minutes, going as far back as van Gaal, but he's consistently been overlooked.

settembrini

Mourinho must be shocked that these teams that are better than on us want a player who he thinks so little of.

Why aren't PSG, Arsenal and Chelsea trying to buy McTominay?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
And UOL Esporte should be believed because...

pascell

Regardless if this report is true, there's something very wrong with the structure of our club and the pathway for our youth players to reach their potential as first team players.

kidbob

This kid should be given a go on the right if Jose sees no place for him in midfield currently. Our right winger is normally someone who drifts in field anyway. He's just a better all round footballer than Lingard and he's more robust and better dribbler than Mata. Also probably a better set piece taker than the rest apart from Mata at close range free kicks. I'd love him to be the 3rd midfielder along with Pogba and Matic but if he can't get the chance there then give him a go on the right. At the very least he's skillfull, pretty quick, good cross and can get involved with the midfield if needed. There's a player in there and if we let him go we'll be regretting it in the end (as we soon will with Adnan if he keeps his improvement up, never mind Zaha and possibly Depay).

khoazany

This must be the nth time that people think Pereira will go since he's 18, that speaks volumes how he wants to make it at United but well, maybe luck really isn't on his side.

PepsiCola

Remember when the majority of the forum brought into Mourinho's bullshit last season and slaughtered him for daring on going on loan.

What a joke Mourinho's management is.

Canagel

Today is the equivalent of Pogba being left out against Blackburn in favour of Park and Rafael. If he didnt decide to leave or even think about it I would question his ambition

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Why he isn't seeing the pitch is totally beyond me. He cannot be any worse than Matic.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
And people were slating this guy for seeking playing time by going on loan last year. The sheep all followed into Mourinho's narrative and had a go at him for not staying and "fighting" for his place here.

Just shows how naive and frankly quite dumb one has to be to take anything Mourinho says as gospel or give it 100% credibility.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We're going to lose him, aren't we? Another player underused and mismanaged. Great stuff!

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
And people were slating this guy for seeking playing time by going on loan last year. The sheep all followed into Mourinho's narrative and had a go at him for not staying and "fighting" for his place here.

Just shows how naive and frankly quite dumb one has to be to take anything Mourinho says as gospel or give it 100% credibility.
Yep, he is actually smarter than people gave him credit for. Staying at United this year is wasting one year of his development while Mourinho plays the likes of Matic and Fellaini ahead of him.

AndyJ1985

He has no future here if Jose stays. We have a manager that favours lanky work horses. I'm just praying we lose the manager before we lose the handful of talented players we have left

Cantonagotmehere

From Brazil

Chelsea,P$G and Arsenal are interested in signing him for next season. For his own sake I wouldn't blame him for leaving but I'm hoping it's overseas outside of the Prem...
Jose not playing Pereira while our midfield is in shambles was one of the biggest tipping points for me wanting him gone. It pisses me off to no end.

red4ever 79

Who is Andrea Pereira? Oh right he is that talented young midfielder who is technically quite good, can create and has good potential, but cant get a look in because we alreadz have two world class CM in Matic and Fellaini

RedDevil5

I just hope a new manager gets in and can prevent him from going out. Because at this rate, he's gone. Would be a damn shame if we lost him due to typical Mourinho shite.

Sylar

I thought he started the season well. Though the numbers backed up what we were seeing too. I reckon if we had bought him for 60m, he would be getting the games and more leeway.

Sanchez7

I thought he started the season well. Though the numbers backed up what we were seeing too. I reckon if we had bought him for 60m, he would be getting the games and more leeway.
Like our other 50m signing. This manager is clueless.

red4ever 79

When you see Matic, Fellaini playing week in week out stinking up the joint, you have to ask yourselves why Pereira and Fred cant get a run of games. We have actual midfield players in the squad who can control a ball, move with speed and make a pass.

Sb_16

When you see Matic, Fellaini playing week in week out stinking up the joint, you have to ask yourselves why Pereira and Fred cant get a run of games. We have actual midfield players in the squad who can control a ball, move with speed and make a pass.
Apparently they aren't aggressive enough like Matic and Fellaini. So much nonsense.

Bestietom

Pereira and Fred deserves more playing time, but Mourinho just likes the big guys with no skill.

Silas

It really is a joke.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Thats why I said 60 instead of 50 :P.
:D

He is the only player I was looking forward to, since his excellent pre-season. It's just so fecking wrong if you can't have few games here and there, for such a talented young player like Pereira.

Loublaze

ATLien
:D

He is the only player I was looking forward to, since his excellent pre-season. It's just so fecking wrong if you can't have few games here and there, for such a talented young player like Pereira.
Fred, Pogba and Pereira against Leicester in the league. What a pity we might never see this tried again.

Hoof the ball

If you have any combination of Herrera, Pogba, Fred and Pereira, you'll keep the ball more; if you keep the ball more, you'll need to defend less; the less you need to defend the less you'll be reliant on requiring world class defenders to win games.

The boss has inverted the pyramid, so to speak. He's a walking contradiction. He says one thing and logic of his team selections depict another.

Status
Not open for further replies.