Andreas Pereira | Valencia loan watch

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
fecks sake. Probably a good decision but still.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Woah I didn't think that was happening

Any details on the terms of the loan?

Zoo

Kid wants to play regularly which is understandable. It's disappointing but nice of Mourinho to respect his wishes I suppose.

ThanksBoss26

Woah I didn't think that was happening

Any details on the terms of the loan?
The rumour was until the end of the season with a recall clause for us in Jan.

Experience of a much bigger club than Granada for him - interesting to see how he does. Half surprised, half not - he wants games and will hopefully get them.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Official Statement | Andreas Pereira

Valencia CF have reached an agreement this Friday with Manchester United FC for the loan of Belgian-Brazilian player Andreas Pereira until the 30th of June, 2018.

bucky

I think it's a good move for him for another season. Feel like we should have added another midfielder though.

ThanksBoss26

Kid wants to play regularly which is understandable. It's disappointing but nice of Mourinho to respect his wishes I suppose.
Yep, feels like Mourinho might have let him out against his better judgement a bit. All the stuff I've read said he wanted him to stay, but Pereira understandably wants games.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
According to a Spanish source. Loan fee of 3-4m euros plus an option to call back in January.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Disappointing.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I think it is good on balance. I think he will be a regular and develop further. I do hope it is his last loan though and he gets more games for United next season.

Acole9

Outstanding
Disappointed by this but at the same time you do have to wonder when is he going to get games here apart from in the league cup.

I know it's good for his development, but was really hoping he would stay here and get chances when we have our inevitable injury spree. We almost held out as well but on the last fecking day of the Spanish transfer window. Hope he does well there and we better trigger his optional 1 year extension. I'm irrationally pissed about this, the kid is quality and fun to watch

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I don't see the problem with it. Good luck to him.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He'll probably be playing on the left, looking at their squad, unless they change formations. Currently playing in 442 with a left back on the wing. Some decent CMs in the squad, unfortunately. Would've liked to see him in the middle.

AshRK

Hope he gets to play and not just makes odd appearance. If it works then we seriously could have a gem of a player with more experience but if it doesn't and he just sits on the bench, it will be frustrating. He has to play.

mu4c_20le

Yeah he wasnt getting a look in when even Herrera hasn't played much. good luck to him, he has the right attitude to succeed.

cyberman

Its a good move. I like the idea of him having a proper career progression as if he wasn't our player.
This would be the move just before he kicks on and attracts a lot more attention.
Lets be honest, a Granada midfielder shouldn't be getting in our side. If we signed him yesterday we would all expect him to go out on loan anyway.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
But Phil is the the guy that copies others and tells lies.:rolleyes:

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I'd have preferred a PL loan but maybe he'll get more minutes there.

Morpheus 7

Absolute bullshit, he would have got games in the both domestic cups to prove himself to break in to the first team. He never got his chance and we just fecked him off to Spain again. That could be the end of him with us. Jose is sending us in the right direction but not with the youth. Rashford is the exception to the rule. Not happy with this at all.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Problem I see with this is that no matter how well he does what is his route in to the team next season?
There clearly is a route if he does well enough. Carrick is probably in his last season and the likes of Fellaini and Mata might be.