Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Stove

Driving the M62 towards Liverpool as we speak

Maybe we're planning something big, like an announcement at Old Trafford like Real Madrid and Barca! That would be great!
We should have one of those catwalks they do, but just with Di Maria

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Two wums, one page, two thread bans. It's very easy - don't wum.

Gopher Brown

SSN have said he won't be announced/presented until Thursday or Friday. I presume that means he won't be in the squad against Burnley.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
So two-tier is what, exactly? Pretty sure the point still stands regardless of second/two, no? Unless you're referring to something other than the quality of the league?
He means there's a pretty clear gap between the top 2 (top 3 this year, exceptionally), and the rest. It's like two leagues in the same table. If you look at the points of clubs from top to bottom you always come across that huge gap.

Compare the points lost by the Real, Barça (and Atletico last season) with the points lost by the Champions of England.

Last edited:

FromTheBench

You would've thought we'd have announced this before the match? van Gaal will face an abundance of questions now.
It's not like everyone and their dogs doesn't know about it already. He is going to be questioned post match anyway.

RedRevongge

Chill guys he has passed the medical (according to SSN). Its happening so I dont see why such a rush for confirmation. Just relax!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
SSN have said he won't be announced/presented until Thursday or Friday. I presume that means he won't be in the squad against Burnley.
I'm sure they mean "presented", he'll definitely be announced today.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Many say Di Maria holds an Italian passport so as long as we register him in time he can play.

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
It was probably announced hours ago but we are all to busy f5ing this thread and missed it

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
So two-tier is what, exactly? Pretty sure the point still stands regardless of second/two, no? Unless you're referring to something other than the quality of the league?
We're obviously at cross purposes here. When I say "two tier" I mean that it's like the Scottish league. Two incredibly wealthy clubs with everyone in the tier below these clubs trying to compete on a tiny fraction of the budget of the top tier.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The deal is done, he's left Carrington and passed his medical.

The club, for whatever reason, are choosing to delay the announcement. Perhaps we're allowing Real Madrid announce it first?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We're obviously at cross purposes here. When I say "two tier" I mean that it's like the Scottish league. Two incredibly wealthy clubs with everyone in the tier below these clubs trying to compete on a tiny fraction of the budget of the top tier.
Ah, fair enough.

Blue always red

The club, for whatever reason, are choosing to delay the announcement. Perhaps we're allowing Real Madrid announce it first?
Their manager (whose name I have forgotten and cba looking up) has all but announced it. I think we're waiting to do a joint unveiling with another player ;)

DeMono

Last RT; Marca stating that they'll have have Ángel Di María's farewell letter on their website very soon.

I think we have another Evra/Mata in our hands. A sensitive soul.

Cina

Probably waiting til after the MK Dons match to ease the burden of the loss.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
SSN saying he might be flying back to Madrid... But everything seems done except the official announcement which is expected today.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Sky saying he's gone back to Madrid, don't think he'll make Burnley. :( Everything done except for a minor issue with image rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.