Anger RedCafe with one football-related sentence.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
This place feels a lot like RAWK
Agree with this. It's my first.

1. This place has turned into RAWK since Ferguson left.
2. It's embarrassing how some United fans are almost worshipping Mourinho. He's not fit to lace Fergie's metaphorical managerial boots.
3. Mourinho would have relegated Chelsea if given more time. How can any manager possibly show up to training and not be on speaking terms with his own players?
4. Herrera is a very average, run of the mill player. United fans turned to him as the answer out of desperation because he had a teeny bit of technique.
5. Arsenal have had a stronger squad than United for the majority of the previous two decades. The tactical side of the game has always been our downfall.
6. United are obsessed with Liverpool as much as they are with you. Your modern history was a tribute to them with your desire to 'knock them off their perch'.
7. United are no longer the best or most attractive team in their city.

Telegram Sam

Martial's isn't actually that special, and probably won't reach the dizzying heights that everyone here expects. (Even if he does, it'll be at Real Madrid).

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Liverpool's CL final was a better come back than ours.

I feel filthy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
"It's the 75th minute, United are 2-0 down and Van Gaal is about to make his first sub. Darmian will replace Borthwick Jackson at left back"

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Agree with this. It's my first.

1. This place has turned into RAWK since Ferguson left.
2. It's embarrassing how some United fans are almost worshipping Mourinho. He's not fit to lace Fergie's metaphorical managerial boots.
3. Mourinho would have relegated Chelsea if given more time. How can any manager possibly show up to training and not be on speaking terms with his own players?
4. Herrera is a very average, run of the mill player. United fans turned to him as the answer out of desperation because he had a teeny bit of technique.
5. Arsenal have had a stronger squad than United for the majority of the previous two decades. The tactical side of the game has always been our downfall.
6. United are obsessed with Liverpool as much as they are with you. Your modern history was a tribute to them with your desire to 'knock them off their perch'.
7. United are no longer the best or most attractive team in their city.
That one is just plain wrong.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
City's comeback against Gillingham in the play-off final is more impressive than our CL win in '99 as it was the catalyst for their rise to the top of world football.

ChaddyP

I have a few actually that I genuinely believe.

1. Chris Smalling is rubbish and we won't win anything if he's our first choice CB. He nearly cost us the FA Cup final with his lack of brain. And I reckon he'll be exposed if Blind leaves.

2. Fellaini was our best midfielder last season. Scored vital goals in the FA Cup and played well in most of the big games. LVG was right to start him regularly and we would have got top 4 if he wasn't suspended for the West Ham game.

3. Paul Scholes is one of our best ever players but some people kid themselves when they compare him to the likes of Zidane, Xavi, Pirlo etc. He wasn't on their level. I don't care how many times you show me that Zidane quote.

5. I am glad Mourinho is not babysitting Giggs like our previous two managers.

6. Wayne Rooney is actually awful at times and should be nowhere near our Starting 11 in 2016. We need a proper CM but I have this terrible feeling that Mourinho will be told to shove him in there every week because he's too crap to be a striker and he can't be dropped until he breaks that stupid record that nobody really cares about anyway.

7. Herrera is overrated. Carrick shouldn't have been given a new deal. And Schweinsteiger should be sold. His wages must be through the roof.

8. Juan Mata is our best outfield player by a mile. Always pops up in the important games and we should build our midfield around him in the #10 position.
we actually have a thread for this. it's called the unpopular opinions thread

dichinero

Watching a match with surround sound with Owen and Hargreaves commentating is the best!

Everyone loves it when Townsend says "His pass was too big"

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Scholes may have been good for you lot but he could never influence a game like Gerrard in Istanbull.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This is just the unpopular opinions thread on drugs

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
The same type of love directed towards Cantona by United fans would now be directed towars Suarez, by most of the same people, if Liverpool had been more successful than United in the early 90's.

Mindhunter

Scholes is the greatest fraud. He just strolled around the pitch against weak opposition and played Hollywood passes. Kung fu kicked people when the game was too fast for him.

The Xavi and Zidane quotes were taken from a roast comedy show about Scholes.