Anger RedCafe with one football-related sentence.

pacifictheme

My top 5...

1. LVG was worse than Moyes.

2. Chris Smalling is shit.

3. Morgan Schneiderlin is a waste of money.

4. We should never have sold Rafael.

5. Fergie didn't leave a crap squad when he retired.

(I do believe in all of these by the way...:D)

Angry yet???
I don't understand how you can believe 1 and 5. If you believe 5, which i agree with, then moyes took a good squad and turned them shit, finishing 7th, lower than either season with lvg, but with a better squad. I agree with this, but that leads to the thought that moyes was worse than lvg.

Maybe if we'd had less than a season of lvg you would feel differently. I think by the end, his twattish behaviour in press conferences was what made people hate him more than the football we played or the results we got.

He won us the fa cup man! That in itself redeems him for me, and will be my lasting memory of his time with us.

My lasting memory of moyes is 40000 crosses in one game and saying we need to aspire to be like man city within 12 months of finishing 10 points clear of them. The man destroyed our winning mentality.

Like i said, i just don't see how you can believe 1 and 5 :D

MounchesterUtd

As good as Cantona, Ronaldo, RVN and RVP were for you, the best individual seasons in the PL by an attacking player were by Henry and Suarez

Nipower888

Supports
Man city
Martial is just a chilled out Balotelli.
I dont know if this is an insult or a complement because balotelli could have been world class. His talent was off the charts. It was his attitude problems, injuries, and personality that led him down a path of mediocrity.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I dont know if this is an insult or a complement because balotelli could have been world class. His talent was off the charts. It was his attitude problems, injuries, and personality that led him down a path of mediocrity.
You're right and I can see Martial doing the same; one way or the other.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
During the "Best of Enemies" documentary, Roy Keane selected his best 11 of United players he played with, Ryan Giggs was left out and rightly so.

Alias
The final 'e)' option in a list of options beginning with 'a)' should not be e)boue, but e) for Robert Earnshaw - who was far funnier than Eboue ever was.

Naveen V

Fergie bought a load of crap players from 2008 onwards. When time came to replace the aging team(Rio, Vidic, Evra, Scholes,Giggs) in 2013 and not adequately replaced Neville or Ronaldo he realised his mistake and retired. The only quality player he bought was DDG.

It's all Fergie's fault. Not Moyes or LVG.

sajeev

Our attacking play post-Ronaldo is under-rated, and the 2007-09 seasons are over-rated in terms of play

redwar

1. Ibrahimovic won't do any good to us if we don't solve basic problems like a proper number 8, a creative right winger and a right full-back that can fecking cross the ball.

2. Ibrahimovic is well past it and even if he plays for the best attacking team in EPL, he won't score as many goals as you think.

3. Ronaldo is/was a diver, especially when he run with the ball.

4. Ronaldo can't run with the ball anymore, that's why you don't get to see him diving anymore.

5. There can be no comparison between Messi and Maradona nor between Messi and Ronaldo.

6. Steven Gerrard was top class.

7. Januzaj is a diver and in no way can he be compared to talents like Giggs or Rooney when they emerged.

8. Blind is not a smart defender, he looks like he can miss any forward who can move properly off the ball.

9. Anyone who says Lukaku over Ibrahimovic, prefers mediocrity on form than well aged class.

10. Mata is not a good guy, but a boring one.

Bonus
11. There is only one Ronaldo.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Out of giggs neville beckham and scholes. Giggs was the only one who neverwas world class, not even for one season. He never had one brilliant season or a better season than the others. He is only hailed for his longivity and was hugely inconsistent all over his career.

RedDevil@84

Luke Shaw is pretty average and his attacks are overrated as he has no end product to all the mad running he does.

Bugshot

In the big games like this, the team that scores the first has a better chance of winning.

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
Liverpool are bigger club than United. And has larger fan base.

Cuneyt Cakir is the best referre in the world.

Vidic was a Torres bitch.

Last edited:

Gopher Brown

Rashford is a half-season wonder who will probably score another 2 goals in his entire Man Utd career.

Martial will develop into the next Ji-Sung Park.

DDG knew what he was doing.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Green and Gold was about 15% to do with the Glazers and 85% about petulant glory hunting babies who could no longer be spoilt by their Scottish daddy, due to his poor transfer activity and player management.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Manchester United fans living near Old Trafford usually have no interest in the sport in general.