Another mass shooting in the US

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Yep not shocked. Another day in that weird place. RIP.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As sad as it is. I find it difficult to feel anything when I hear about these shootings.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
As sad as it is. I find it difficult to feel anything when I hear about these shootings.
It is just their mindset I’m afraid. Someone who I respect dearly and agree with 99% of their views just has a blind spot when it comes to guns and it isnt going to change anytime soon.

Carolina Red

Staff
Imagine going to work, just trying to supply the world with Fine Pilsner Beers and Silver Bullets, only to get shot by some cnut because he had a bad day. feck that guy :mad:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Imagine going to work, just trying to supply the world with Fine Pilsner Beers and Silver Bullets, only to get shot by some cnut because he had a bad day. feck that guy :mad:
You'd think it is only the US that has angry employees. If I lived there, I'd doubt I'd even say a word to another motorist. You never know who's going to shoot you.

Carolina Red

Staff
You'd think it is only the US that has angry employees. If I lived there, I'd doubt I'd even say a word to another motorist. You never know who's going to shoot you.
No lie, I’ve caught myself having those second thoughts when dealing with students. It’s nuts.

Abizzz

These don't shock me anymore either, but they're still desperatly sad. Kind of like traffic accidents. I'm not shocked when I read about a bus going off a cliff or a train derailing, but still have that sinking feeling in my stomach when I read about them. It's become a part of life.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Mike Pence might be too busy "handling" the corona virus response to send his thoughts and prayers this time. Plus - wife probably won't let him drink beer.

Simbo

Doesn't shock me that this doesn't shock anyone anymore.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
In a way you can see cops point of view. They have to intervene or question as part of their daily job. And its usually people that they'd rather not intervene against or question at the risk of being shot.

Wouldn't be surprised if a decent few coppers in America were against the gun laws.