g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Film Another Short Horror Film

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Bravo sir! :drool:

I enjoyed that. And your brother in law should start charging you for his acting skills :lol:

Good sound and good camera work and even effects!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Hey guys, made another short horror film. Well, made this at the same time as my last one but took longer in post due to various issues.

This is the last one with this actor aka my brother in law :lol:

Would love some constructive feedback.

Just tagging some of you guys who I think might be interested in the vid: @Rooney in Paris @pauldyson1uk @SwansonsTache @Prophet_of_Doom @Tincanalley @Ish @baskinginthesun @caid @Garethw
Oh man, you’ve got to keep your brother in law for the next short. You guys could be the next Carpenter and Russell :D

I really enjoyed that mate. A very well shot mini feature. Your skills are improving with each short you film. Very impressive!

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bravo sir! :drool:

I enjoyed that. And your brother in law should start charging you for his acting skills :lol:

Good sound and good camera work and even effects!
Oh man, you’ve got to keep your brother in law for the next short. You guys could be the next Carpenter and Russell :D

I really enjoyed that mate. A very well shot mini feature. Your skills are improving with each short you film. Very impressive!
Thanks guys. Haha I'd love to use him more but unfortunately he lives all the way in Malaysia and I only had access to him because he was staying over during a holiday. Maybe I'll shoot something when I go Malaysia later this year.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Seriously, keep up the good work Schwein.

When the budget allows you to, I can’t wait to watch something a little longer! :drool:
Hopefully that will one day be the case. Working on a screenplay for a feature horror film, have some producer leads, I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

caid

That's cool. I liked the red filter, gave you some great shots.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Nice work. I love the open camera shots. Where you let the camera linger longer on the scene even though the actor is out of the shot. That is the suspenseful horror stuff I love.
Thanks mate, yeah I'm a fan of that style too and look to incorporate it where I can.

Lj82

Thanks guys. Haha I'd love to use him more but unfortunately he lives all the way in Malaysia and I only had access to him because he was staying over during a holiday. Maybe I'll shoot something when I go Malaysia later this year.
Why not shoot a Malaysian theme film? We have plenty of good material in this part of the world :)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why not shoot a Malaysian theme film? We have plenty of good material in this part of the world :)
I want to but can't take my equipment over there and don't know enough people with kit there to help me.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Nicely done. Great camera work.

Though I don't think I've ever bent down to eye level to turn the tap off. :D

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Nicely done. Great camera work.

Though I don't think I've ever bent down to eye level to turn the tap off. :D
Haha, this was an issue we were having, in the end we thought let's make him inspect the tap.

:lol::lol: fair point.
Your short was excellent, watched it a few times now.
Thank you buddy. Your a great guy ;)