Ansu Fati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

I'd be quite excited by Ansu, not sure why Barca would ever sell though. The article does say:

Barça were surprised when Mendes phoned a few weeks back to ask for a price for Ansu. At that moment, they said he was not for sale and pointed out his release clause was 170 million. They were convinced no one would reach that fee and considered the matter closed.

Mendes returned around 10 days ago. The Portuguese agent has a good relationship with Ansu's camp and made an offer of 100 million euros for the kid. Mendes has spoken with Premier League clubs and there was interest. United were ready to pay that figure, giving up on Jadon Sancho to sign the Barça forward instead.

Womp

idiot
The only Sancho 'alternative' we have been linked to that I'd be delighted with. Think he'll be a star, don't see any reasom Barca will sell though.

Ekeke

Yeah right. As if we thought we would be able to sign Barcelona's new young first team talent. Sounds like an agent story making sure he gets paid

RUCK4444

Never seen the kid kick a ball. I don't think for a second this is true, unless we are just playing the game and giving Dortmund a nudge.

manutddjw

Barcelona would take that in a second. Even if they did view him as this once in lifetime talent, they’ll always have that arrogance that they can bring him back later at a price they want to pay or they’ll cry about it to whoever will listen.

SAFMUTD

Bullshit, we are refusing to pay 100M for Sancho who is 20, plays on the right, left and as advanced midfielder and is playing his third succesful season in the bundesliga, but we are willing to pay it for Ansu Fati who is 17, plays mainly on the left wing, hasnt started 10 games for barca and is playing his first season.

Doesnt make sense at all.

For all we know Ansu Fati might end up being another Giovanni Dos Santos, Bojan, etc.

Morpheus 7

Feck I can't stand Barca, probably put it out to prove they are flush with cash. Nonsense story, when is the last time except for Pique have we done business with them.

Tarrou

just did some youtube scouting, christ he looks phenomenal for his age

though like everyone else I'm certain this is bollocks

Withnail

Seems logical... coming to the end of his breakthrough season so his agent is chucking around our name... pretty standard now with barca and real players
You do wonder how it still works though.

Apart from taking academy kids for feck all have we ever bought a player from either Barca or Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.