Anthony Elanga | signs for Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Smalling

Oh my god, we sold a player and got a useful transfer sum. Long may it continue.

Best of luck to Elanga. His goal against Atletico and assist agaist Liverpool are worth remembering.

stu_1992

Good luck to him. There's a decent player in there I think, bit he needs a lot more game time to hone that which he wasn't going to get there.

Pronewbie

Peep
The problem with Henderson is his £120k per week wages, that’s 40k per week more than their current highest earner this is the real issue with the hood up, Forrest want to pay him 80k max and give him a signing on fee to make up the rest, so they want United to drop value from £25m to £15-17m to subsidise his wages
If true, then I don't see why £17M with a sell-on clause won't work for all parties.

quadrant

I'll remember him as the last player to keep trying under Rangnick, when every other fecker had given up. Not United quality but definitely good enough for this league.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Let’s slate and ridicule you instead. Barnes is miles better than Elanga.
I find it genuinely impressive that he's managed to convince himself that £15m for Elanga was a bad deal and that he was comparable to Barnes who only last season scored more than 4 times as many goals as Elanga has over his entire career, for a relegated team.

Elanga has scored 4 goals in his entire career. 4. Yeah, we should have held out for a £60m bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.