Anthony Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SER19

I'll say it straight, this game has been decided by cheating. call it cheating or bias, whatever you want, call it 'rawklike' but the most important people in matches now are referees and var officials. tactics, players, talent whatever, can all get thrown out the window by these egomaniacs.

LARulz

Gutted for Case but it's a red card. You can't slide in like that and follow through into an opponents shin, regardless of whether you hit the ball first.

"Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play"
His foot bounced off the ball and made it worse. That's hardly his fault

CM

He hasn't had a good game but in fairness, it wasn't him who upgraded it to a red. Once VAR call him over there's only one outcome.

Abraxas

Having a go at the ref but what about Casemiro?

Experienced player twice giving refs chances to make a big decision, completely unnecessarily. Once is stupid, twice makes me wonder what the hell goes through his head because it's certainly not sense.

Dan_F

Gutted for Case but it's a red card. You can't slide in like that and follow through into an opponents shin, regardless of whether you hit the ball first.

"Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play"
The majority of slide tackles could endanger an opponent if miss timed. Which Casemiro didn’t, it was a perfectly timed tackled, but purely unlucky that his foot bounced off the ball in a completely different direction.

slored1

Has to be sent to the lower leagues for a foreseeable future. Best league in the world and some refs just decide to steal the show.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
From the Manchester area so goes out of his way to feck us over as often as possible to show how """""neutral""""" he is. Just fecking take him off our games.

The Gary Neville of referees.

AndySmith1990

Only fault I can find with him is 1 minute added on when it took longer to check VAR. The length of stoppage time given in every game feels so random

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did they even review the Bella Ketchup handball?! He dismissed it instantly. He literally fell into the ball with his hands?!

SER19

var check and an injury and one minute added. ok then, that's normal and fair.

Idxomer

The handball incident is even worse, his hand is in the most unnatural position possible for a footballer and he uses it to stop the ball dead.

Big Ray

Two possible penalties not even looked at and a red that wasn’t. You have to wonder about an agenda here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Did they even review the Bella Ketchup handball?! He dismissed it instantly. He literally fell into the ball with his hands?!
Wasn't wearing the right colour shirt to review a decision.

Natener

Has to be sent to the lower leagues for a foreseeable future. Best league in the world and some refs just decide to steal the show.
Probably will be rewarded with a United FA Cup semi or final if we get there.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Exactly, he got the ball and then his feet bounced off the ball. There is no way he can stop that.

Aretak

That's a weak argument. If you dive in recklessly then it's clearly your fault, even if it's also bad luck. You caused that bad luck by being reckless. Personally, I think it was borderline and don't think he can complain too much. Not giving the penalty for handball was a far worse decision.

Shinjch

I really don't understand a pen isn't given for that handball. Just as clear as it gets.

SER19

He hasn't had a good game but in fairness, it wasn't him who upgraded it to a red. Once VAR call him over there's only one outcome.
keep this quote for later in the season. I guarantee you will use it when a United decision is kept by the on field ref. They are TERRIFIED of being called weak or biased at old trafford and 100% over compensate.

wangyu

Harsh red
Why just one minute? I was expecting about 4 minutes
12 vs 10 men we're not winning today.

Ludens the Red

He’s is genuinely a pitiful referee. I think the red is a red in this day and age tbh but everything else he did in that game. Like he booked Martinez for basically nothing. I’m not sure how that handball isn’t looked at a second time. He also failed to book a Southampton player for clearly booting the ball away.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.

Experienced player twice giving refs chances to make a big decision, completely unnecessarily. Once is stupid, twice makes me wonder what the hell goes through his head because it's certainly not sense.
Clearly he is being very overplayed, someone needs to come in to ease the burden on the man.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I think if a Southampton player took out Rashford with a judo move in the box he'd still have to check the screen to give a penalty. Doesn't want to give us anything.

FCAES_7

Let's say it's a red which I don't think it is! He missed a penalty, and didn't book Southampton player even after kicking the ball after the whistle...small instances like this decides a game. Sorry but this game will be decided by him if we don't show up in the second half

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We've got no choice but to appeal this decision anyway. 4 games is far too many to be missing on the back of that decision.

lsd

The Oracle
We are going to have a million angry posts now about referees and VAR all saying the exact same thing and all redundant as it changes nothing

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Won the ball. 1st time he had the guys shirt not his throat. Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.