Anti Reddit ITKs v2 | Conveniently Receiving The Day Before

Cliche Guevara

See how easy it is to get roped in though.

I’ve only ever been in one genuine ITK situation and ended up deleting it all as I was worried for a relative.

That experience alone tells me 100% nobody gives this info out for free
That whole episode really summed it up for me.

Suffice to say if you had massively sensitive, confidential, information in relation to a £100m (as discussed here) deal do you think the guy leaking it to you would be saying cool tell anyone they’ll never know it came from me!

pascell

The transfer prophets have spoken again.

Apparently, Sheff Utd are flush with money as they're happy to spend £18-20m on a backup GK.

Auoar is on the same agency books as Phil Jones (similar in quality, I know) and they've reached out to us.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

Apparently, Sheff Utd are flush with money as they're happy to spend £18-20m on a backup GK.

Auoar is on the same agency books as Phil Jones (similar in quality, I know) and they've reached out to us.
Aoaur would be an amazing signing for any top PL club. I want to muppet over him!

United58

Christ I'm 10 posts in to this thread and I'm fecking crying, absolutely hysterical, I love this drama so much :lol: :lol:

GJNJ

One of my favourites comments from today was

'After Sancho signs we should raise a toast to the ITK's for all their hard work in giving us the info'.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The true test of ITK is someone breaking a transfer that hasn't been in any of the press, just before it breaks everywhere.

Every clown and his son knows we're in for Sancho, so literally anyone can just say it's close.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

:lol: , surely this hasn't been said

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The true test of ITK is someone breaking a transfer that hasn't been in any of the press, just before it breaks everywhere.

Every clown and his son knows we're in for Sancho, so literally anyone can just say it's close.
Wait what!? We’re in for Sancho?

Do you work for Dortmund’s legal department by any chance? Any chance of an inside scoop?

Will he cost a lot of money? Will the deal be structured like most other big deals? We want details!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wait what!? We’re in for Sancho?

Do you work for Dortmund’s legal department by any chance? Any chance of an inside scoop?

Will he cost a lot of money? Will the deal be structured like most other big deals? We want details!
I can tell you with certainty, that we're in for him, and we've posed an enquiry.
All sides are keen, but we need to wait for the new york stock market to resume, which might take a while due to the covid situation.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I can tell you with certainty, that we're in for him, and we've posed an enquiry.
All sides are keen, but we need to wait for the new york stock market to resume, which might take a while due to the covid situation.
Can we subscribe and pay you to get this info a day earlier than others?

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
ITK 8 was one of the frauds last year. Not sure why he is coming back.

To quote them

I can firmly state now : There is VERY little true ITK info out there

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The Sheff Utd part was sarcasm but they (ITK Muppetier) really said they're going to pay £20m for Ramsdale from Bournemouth and he's fine being no.2 next season.
They're really doubling down now

Gazza

ITK 8 was one of the frauds last year. Not sure why he is coming back.

To quote them
The last paragraph is a perfect escape clause and also means when they come back they can say “This ITK really is legit( remember I said we’d only come back if we had an infallible source” :lol:

Cliche Guevara

Posts like this are mentally ill...

Dear ITKs, 99% of us appreciate the job you are doing, we absolutely adore the mods, and live as muppets in this sub from start to finish of the windows. F*ck the trolls, keep on entertaining us, keep on giving us reasons to believe, and keep being awesome.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
20/07/20
ITK 1 -

• Sancho offer has been formally accepted. Was told "He is headed to Manchester" don't believe that's literal. Believe that the offer structure stated before was what was accepted. (Also note, this came in a bit ago, just been waiting for the G5+ITK 4 stuff so no piggybacking worries)
21/07/20
ITK 1 - (11PM UK July 20th)
Deal to be concluded by the 28th of July. Has been fully briefed that the deal is accepted and happening and preparing for next phases.
30/07/20
ITK 1 -

Told us the new kit would be released around August 3rd. This has been confirmed today by United Direct. He also stated at the same time (not connected) that the club were prepping for Sancho's arrival next week. We were waiting for kit confirmation first to release this. Big credibility win.
02/08/20
ITK 1 -
Sancho is a go. We got him. The amount released initially looks more like £78m. It would include all the pieces needed up front, agent fees, signing bonus etc. another £35m is set aside for the future.
09/08/20
ITK 1 -

• United did not put the official bid in yet. Have not. It is expected “soon” (time frame given but won’t be published). - info from Saturday evening 3:30PM UK.
  • Bid went in at 5PM U.K. Saturday.

I am so confused right now :( Are we, aren't we. Isn't this guy supposed to know it all?

Gazza

"Was told "He is headed to Manchester" don't believe that's literal."

:lol: Amazing, so he didn't just ask his source whether it was meant literally or not? Just imagining how such a conversation would go down is hilarious to me.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
20/07/20

21/07/20

30/07/20

02/08/20

09/08/20

I am so confused right now :( Are we, aren't we. Isn't this guy supposed to know it all?
It literally reads like someone making it up as they go along... which makes no sense because clearly this anonymous internet individual is truly ITK and giving away info with purely altruistic intentions

I say donate to the patreon there must be a tidbit that explains it all.

Phil

Amusing thread this. If anyone can be arsed quoting more of their posts that turned out to be bs as well as the cult level following, I'd enjoy that too.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
20/07/20

21/07/20

30/07/20

02/08/20

09/08/20

People are starting to figure out they're full of BS :lol:

The ITK's are falling 1 by 1.

This guy took a leap of faith hoping we would sort it before the deadline, now he's surely lost his credibility too? Official bid went in at 5pm on a saturday :lol: I very much doubt Woodward works on Saturday in the first place.

Nick7

The issue is, if we do sign him, they'll all just say "look they are credible, they got the dates, price, and all the details wrong but we still signed him". it's hilarious

El Zoido

The whole “saga” shows that nobody truly knows anything, even the “tier 1” journalists. Everyone is flapping. Best to just take it all with a pinch of salt and not worry about what you can’t control.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Supposedly one of them picked up on a post of mine in the Sancho thread and used it as a source. The feck?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The whole “saga” shows that nobody truly knows anything, even the “tier 1” journalists. Everyone is flapping. Best to just take it all with a pinch of salt and not worry about what you can’t control.
The journos have been mainly right on this though it seems.

The negotiations are being done by intermediaries. United dont want to pay 120m and Dortmund dont want to sell at a penny less. Sancho wants to join United but wont go on strike if a deal cant be done.

Most of the tier 1 journos have stuck to this line.

El Zoido

The journos have been mainly right on this thought it seems.

The negotiations are being done by intermediaries. United dont want to pay 120m and Dortmund dont want to sell at a penny less. Sancho wants to join United but wont go on strike if a deal cant be done.
Romano seems to be the only reliable one, and he’s kept the same consistent story that personal terms have been agreed and talks are still ongoing. I don’t think the others have enough connections to know what’s really going on, but they’re reliable in terms of being first point of contact from the club when they brief the media. So we can at least infer things from what they don’t say.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Romano seems to be the only reliable one, and he’s kept the same consistent story that personal terms have been agreed and talks are still ongoing. I don’t think the others have enough connections to know what’s really going on, but they’re reliable in terms of being first point of contact from the club when they brief the media. So we can at least infer things from what they don’t say.
Pretty much

Irrational.

It's hilarious how there are thousands of desperados willing to hang onto every last word of these charlatan 'ITKs', to the extent that they're even willing to pay for the bullshit :lol:

Absolutely tragic that most of these are fully grown men. If that isn't a cult, I don't know what is.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
@sport227838484 must be having a meltdown. :lol: